It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the US the World's Village Idiot ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Remember Prescott Bush ?...
...Old Prescott was selling US-manufactured guns and bullets
to Hitler which Hitler's troops then used to kill US soldiers

Don't worry about it... I'm a Brit and a Prime Minister called
Margaret Thatcher has a son -Mark, who sells arms all over
the world... it's the grown-ups pool.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
dont bother with this anti-america foo.

obvious,troll is obvious.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I said i was gonna ignore this foo......but got one more thing to say.

Im starting to think europeans are the worlds village idiots.

I mean.....if they think all those things are because of the USA then they just hate blindly with no real reason......thus you are a village foo.

I think its kinda jealousy......europeans have always hated us.....just go back into the history books. We got the new world...and they got the old.

Europeans need to grow up.

I dont care if they hate us....as long as they fear us.

Fear is better then love...as they say

[edit on 30-5-2010 by tauempire]

[edit on 30-5-2010 by tauempire]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm getting a little sick and tired of everyone blaming everything on the US. Especially the oil spill....it was BRITISH petroleum (BP) that caused the oil spill....not America!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
[edit on 30-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

It's an illusion commonly mistakened throughout history. You can go back and say the same for any single world power that reigned supreme at any point in time.

When you are the center of the world, everything comes to you, good and bad. That's the simple truth. The rule of Earth is this: if you're king of the best, you get the worst.

Go ahead. I dare you to try and take what you said and replace it with any past world power. Watch how easily it fits. I just comes with the job.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Is the US the World's Village Idiot ?

No. It takes a very cunning, intelligent, extremely well connected and financially able group of people to impact the world (both negatively as well as positively) the way the U.S. has.

I wouldn't call that group of people "Village Idiots", would you?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I was interested in reading your treatise until I saw that you blame the United States for giving everyone AIDs... and the rest of that unattested drivel isn't much better. Hate America for the things she's done, not the things you think she did because of an unproven conspiracy theory that Alex Jones told you about...

Unless of course, I can blame the hole in the ozone layer on the farting Unicorns that base their nefarious operations out of a hidden bunker beneath the French Alps. If I can do that, you can tell everyone that the United States went back in time and created the Bubonic Plague for all I care...

I usually just roll my eyes at America-bashing threads... this one is genuinely entertaining... either because of the ignorance of some of the things we're being accused of or the fact that my coffee hasn't kicked in. Not sure which.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think all modern countries have committed the exact same offenses as America, but most of you are to blind to realize it. Should we start a list of countries and the offenses against the world they've committed?

Someone brought up starving people in Africa? What is your country doing to feed starving people in Africa, or the starving people in your own nation.

All of Europe should be thankful twice for our large Military budget. Australia would be part of the Japanese Empire, and China would not have liberated its land from Japan if it was not for the American Military.

A little fact about what our military can do worldwide.

"American aircraft carriers are 1st responders to world disasters. Our carriers have three hospitals on board that can treat several hundred people; they are nuclear powered and can supply emergency electrical power to shore facilities; they have three cafeterias with the capacity to feed 3,000 people three meals a day, they can produce several thousand
gallons of fresh water from sea water each day, and they carry half a dozen helicopters for use in transporting victims and injured to and from their flight deck. We have eleven such ships."

Other examples of political leaders putting their foot in their mouth.

JFK'S
Secretary of State, Dean Rusk, was in France in the early 60's when
DeGaulle decided to pull out of NATO. DeGaulle said he wanted all US
military out of France as soon as possible.

Rusk responded, "Does that include those who are buried here?"

DeGaulle did not respond.

Some of you like to complain about America, but when the stuff gets deep, you normally can't get yourself out of it. I personally would like to see my country become Protectionist again, and let the rest of you rot in your own country's filth.

I have family that fought in WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq both times. Most of them were drafted to fight wars your countries couldn't handle, and some of the died doing it. I agree your people should die for your own country, or you deserve to be taken over. I'm tired of my family members dying because your people fold up, and end up saluting people like Hitler or Stalin.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
China, Brazil ,mexico, The united states of america , Russia , where millions of people live with a little food and very little water ?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

From the rest of the world's viewpoint, everything bad comes from the US

AIDS

Financial Global Collapse

Global Warming Scam

Oil from the busted well now destroying the world's oceans and sea-life

The big 'killer flu' drama

The tainted vaccines

Cheap and nasty movie and tv content

9/11 and the impact of all the 'security' measures imposed on people now

Gulf war

Iraq war

Afghan war

Drugs

Garbage and lies in televised and print 'news'

There's more, but it gets depressing compiling the list

Is the US to blame for most of the rot destroying trust, harmony, peace of mind, worldwide ?

If not, why do people in other nations wrinkle their nose at the mention of the United States ?

And if it's true that the US is the world's village idiot ---- is it the US administration or Americans generally, who're to blame ?

It's not just the US fault, The US has become the scapegoat for everything bad that happens

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
burrrr.......America this......Burrrr.........America that.........Stop whining over what america does and take an introverted look at yourself, see what is wrong with you before you start blaming everyone else for your misfortunes.

And no what our government does, does not reflect the choice of the people, have you ever thought of that?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Wow, your an idiot. AIDS has unknown origins, Killer flus originate all over the world, global warming has been a tactic to control populations for over 500 years. Cheap and nasty movie and tv content is all over the world and Garbage and lies in televised and print 'news' that also is all over the world. The whole world is in need of an overhaul! It's not JUST America, we all contribute to this nastyness!

[edit on 30-5-2010 by xBWOMPx]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
People are always gonna have problems, and they're always gonna need something to blame them on. The human race is the problem. History repeats itself for a reason. America is just playing its role in a 3,000 year old repetition of failure. As is everyone else in the world. It's too bad that for all of our gifts, we remain slaves to ourselves.

Yeah, maybe I am a bit too cynical. Or maybe not.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
AIDS: originated in Africa

Financial Global Collapse: if it weren't for the U.S. most countries wouldn't be around, we bail everyone else out. Our have you forgotten about how every time an earthquake hits or a hurricane destroys a country we are there to help you. I seem to recall how about 6 months ago a country had a huge earthquake and even though our unemployment rate was in the double digits and our economy was going to pot we still came and help out. It's high time you ungrateful brats who call us ungrateful brats sit down and shut up until you third world countries can come help bail us out of something.

Global Warming Scam: EU is into it just as much as America is, and most American citizens don't buy it, unless they follow the messiah (you know who I'm talking about)

Oil from the busted well now destroying the world's oceans and sea-life: The waters around china are some of the most polluted on earth they can't fish out of them it's so bad. The government doesn't monitor it and they don't care about cleaning it up.

The big 'killer flu' drama: two words "bird flu" came from Asia was pretty big deal. (Not say I bought the whole H1N1 thing)

The tainted vaccines: What tainted vaccines??? From what??? don't just throw some words up give us some info. (Garbage and lies in televised and print 'news' you just did it yourself hypocrite)

Cheap and nasty movie and tv content: anime/hentai need I say more???

9/11 and the impact of all the 'security' measures imposed on people now: go to great Britain there the most secure country on earth, or hey go to Mexico its one of the most unsecure countries on earth sure people are kidnapped every couple minutes of the day, and the cartel owns the government, but at least you won't have as many " security measures".

Afghan war +Iraq war+ Gulf war = dictators and just general all around evil people. Have you ever lived in any of these countries, let alone lived in these countries as a women, or just non Muslim. Sure people say it's their culture and we should leave it be they like it that way. Would you like to live that way???

Drugs: drugs what every country has them, coc aine originated from South America, the Middle East has the corner on the poppy seed market. Heck just the other day I was talking to a guy about how people in Africa have started pooping in jars and letting it ferment to make a drug. Plus there's countless drug that are used all over the world that originated from other countries. We have pot, and some plant that grows out in the desert, wow hardcore man!!!

Garbage and lies in televised and print 'news': you've obviously never seen some of the news cast/propaganda films that have come out of the Middle East or communist countries. Some of the stuff they say is crazy. (Or maybe you have and that why you have said all of these things)

When it comes down to it next time you want to rant about someone or something else gets you facts straight first. Don't be like the media and just throw up a bunch of lies and hope some of them catch. You're the reason why people hate America because you tell a bunch of naive children why they should hate America and all of you facts are perverted pieces of information.

a little qoute of my own

"You will never find hatred without jealousy and fear"

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
LOL this is a sad thread, the oceans are about to die and we play the blame
game ??
O.K. then....

"Transocean, Ltd., the Switzerland-based offshore contractor that owned the Deepwater Horizon floating drilling rig"
Read more: www.mcclatchydc.com...

We all know what BP stands for..........

Looks like to me this has the "oh so smart" European/EU
fingerprints all on this one.
Oh my God you guys are so evil how could you do this to the world ??
When will you guys stop thinking about money and think of the world
and the environment ??

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

everyone blames everything on the usa i really get sick of hearing all the bs that comes out of peoples mouth that were the center of all the problems in the world they just dont want to carry their on weight on their back.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Dock9, I lost IQ points reading your post and comments. It's not the people that is hated, it's the gov. doing whatever they want thats causing this. we are not the first to have an oil spill. we did not create AIDS, ALL flu's in the world do NOT originate from america. You need to not post on this site again. I come here to read interesting news and try to keep up with what is going on in the world. I dont like coming here just to read a page about how you want to blame america on everything that happens in the world! STOP POSTING ON THIS SITE!!!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
ok, I started to read through the posts and the OP is stuck in his delivery and feels he has to defend is presuppositions so poorly it became a horrible thread very quickly.
His ignorance is due to these presuppositions and without reading all 4 pages I can guess nothing has broken his ignorance.

To begin with, yes the usa is screwed up, seriously screwed up now that the takeover is so close. But most of what he claims is usa is NOT from a usa source or agenda.

Like the financial collapse.
Examine the fruits you numbskull! What part of this benefited the usa? What part of it benefited the City of London? Yes, this was a global THEFT and the usa did not profit, the City did!

AIDS?/ Try the WHO

Global warming? Try the TriLateral Commision and the Bilderbergs and CFR

The oil SABOTAGE? Try BRITISH petroleum

The swine flu depop plan? Try Baxter Pharma in Austria

Tainted vaccines, Baxter Pharma

Nasty tv and movies...eh, you got me, but tthe problem stems from why hollywood makes alot of movies that never make money in this genre??? It's because it targets Americans and the fallout to the rest of the world stems from a simple inabilty to think on their own and not turn on the tv or PAY for a movie ticket. Is the world discerning???? No by your own admission apparently.

911????????????????wow! you got us, we planned this false flag as a people at the PTA meetings *end sarcasm

Iraq, Iran, Afghani, Yemen, Somalia, N Korea, etc...Can I swear here?
Real Americans will tell you that going broke borrowing money from China to pay for wars that we never wanted is a bad idea. Who does it profit? Not anyone I know.
I am guessing the military wing of the globalist agenda (Washington, a sovereign world state that is not a part of the USA) is to blame. Yes, it is within our borders but it is not part of the sovereign states that comprise out Union. Washington D.C. is the third City that comprise the empire of the City along with Vatican, The City of London.

I can go on but proving anothers ignorance really only needs one example, not a long laundry list.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Double

Post!

[edit on 30-5-2010 by TwoTechnics]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join