It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Super Secret :Jay Weidner Tells!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
These nasties don't care about you, they already have a base on Mars and they are planning to ship out of here come the earth cataclysms which will wipe out a good portion of the planet.

They have a good number of people living up there already, an army of sorts.
www.themarsrecords.com...

They seem to want to make sure that you won't have anything left to save yourself, because after all you are the useless eaters and they consider the Earth's resources theirs.

The reason the civilization nowadays is so technologically advanced is because they've allowed it, they needed our human labor to build their ships out of here. They are using up all the resources they can to spend the next 60,000 years on Mars, because this is a common cycle, they already know that every something years the planet cleans up.

Jay: O.K. What I'm about to say is going to sound very controversial, but I'll give you a quick breakdown of what's probably going on.

Lance: O.K. Good, good.

Jay: The powers that be are ruled by an inner group, and we will have a video series out next year called "The Sacred Geometry of Time", with Robert Lawlor, which is going to explain this in a much deeper way.

But this group apparently knows all of the knowledge of the past, maybe as far back as several hundred thousand years. And they live here, on Earth; and they have lived here for a long time. But they've lived separately; until about 6, 000 years ago, they lived separately from us - some place on Earth, in a very nice place.

But, about 6, 000 years ago, the first of many alarms went off. And these alarms have to do with the advance of what we call the end of the Kali Yuga.

Now, the beginning of the Kali Yuga was right near the beginning of the Mayan calendar, 3114 B.C. And it was the beginning of cities and writing and kingships and slavery and women as chattel and animal husbandry and farming and wars and walled cities and writing and science.

And all those things actually began at the beginning of the Kali Yuga - not because we were getting better, but because we were getting worse.

But not only because we were getting worse but because there was something going on: the reason those things came into being is because this group - that are human, but are different - went into action, because the beginning of the Kali Yuga, 6, 000 years ago, the beginning of the Mayan calendar, was a signal.

A signal in a very long, long, long calendar - not 6, 000 years, but like 60, 000 years. And it said that the end of this age was going to come to an end, and the prophecy said that the sun would explode into gigantic solar flares, which would fry everything on Earth and cause huge Earth changes here on the planet.

And this group knew all of this, because they had been through it before and they kept accurate records. So they went into action; and they took a lovely planet, filled with tribes of hunter-gatherers, and they transformed it into civilization.

And they transformed it into civilization so that they could get out of here before the coronal-mass ejections hit. And that is what has been going on for over 5, 000, almost 6, 000, years.

It is a central organizing principle, decided and governed by a group that we don't even know who they really are, for purposes which until recently have remained completely hidden and secret.

And, they promised the managers that they're leaving behind, that they can have the underground shelters and everything; but I don't think that that's really going to help, because I just can't see how that could survive what is foretold.

And the secret space program and all of these things - flying saucers, and bases on the moon, and the Nazis and Joseph Farrell's great book on the alchemy that the Nazis were doing - this is all part of this group developing the technology for what I call "Project GOOD", which stands for "Get Out Of Dodge". And they're getting' out of Dodge, baby; and they're almost out.

And, if you follow the work of Ed Grimsley - I don't know if you know who he is. He has these night-vision goggles, and he goes out at night and he videotapes these craft that you can't see with your eyes. You can type him in on Google. On YouTube, they've got a few astounding videos that he's taken of the gigantic craft.

And that's the story. And I figure I might as well get it out now, because you never know when it's going to be too late.

Lance: Absolutely. Now, of course, some people attach names to these unknowns. And I have read some accounts that these are some kind of Anunnaki/Atlantean lines, and then of course you have some kind of illuminati bloodlines flowing in there. But nobody really seems to know who they are, except that they're not -

Jay: Well, yeah, actually, we do. Yeah, well, they are the - Anunnaki is one of the words that they have. The Nephilim is another that they have.

These are words created by different cultures - the Hebrews, the Babylonians, the Sumerians, the Persians - to describe these people. OK? But their real name is very easy, because it describes where they go when they get out of Dodge. They're called the Aryans.

"Aryans" is just another word for "Martians", because Aries is Mars. They escape - at the end of the last Kali Yuga - I think, at the end of every Kali Yuga - the same cycle occurs every time; it may even be why there is a Kali Yuga.

They come to Earth after the Earth is healed from the gigantic coronal-mass ejections which occur; and they come back in their ships, and they repopulate the Earth. They may even take genetic strains with them, which is what the genome project is; they may take all the seeds with them, which is what the seed project is.

And they take it there; and they bury themselves under, because Mars is a pretty inhospitable place; and they wait for the Earth to recover. And they came back 60, 000 years ago, and they thought that the Earth had pretty much been wiped out. But a few groups had survived.

Native Americans had survived, by being in caves; and they tell those stories, about how hot - it was so hot that you stuck a stick out the cave opening and it lit on fire. The Chinese survived - somebody - one of those Asian groups must have survived, obviously. And some of the African survived.

So, when the Aryans landed, they kept to themselves. But they did have ships, and they went around; and they had an order that they couldn't have any sex with the remnants that were left behind. They could help them, teach them how to read and write and how to farm and all these other things; but they couldn't have sex with them.

But those Earth women and the way they move: they just couldn't resist.

So these are humans, but they went to Mars for a long time; and they lost the pigment in their skin, they lost the color in their hair, their eyes turned blue or green or hazel. They were tremendously big, because of the low gravity on Mars, when they landed here. Very advanced, super advanced - and they've been here for a very, very long time.

And they're leaving. They're going. They're leaving now. There are colonies - I know this sounds completely out of my mind, but I have proof for all this. There's colonies up on Mars; just type in "Hale Crater civilization" on Google, and read Skipper's work - Joseph Skipper's great work on the colony there, up in Hale Crater.

This is what's going on. This is the long and short of it. And, yeah, they live here; they actually lived once in Norway. That's where they lived, because they liked the coolness; they couldn't get used to the heat. And that spiral that exploded over Norway when Barack Obama was going to get his Peace Prize in Norway - yeah, well, that's their weaponry.

Here's the problem Obama faces. OK? These guys are leaving. They're getting out of here because they think that the coronal-mass ejections are coming. Alright?

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

they already have a base on Mars

Can i have a source for this outrageous claim please?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

www.jayweidner.com...

www.themarsrecords.com...

And they're leaving. They're going. They're leaving now. There are colonies - I know this sounds completely out of my mind, but I have proof for all this. There's colonies up on Mars; just type in "Hale Crater civilization" on Google, and read Skipper's work - Joseph Skipper's great work on the colony there, up in Hale Crater.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Last time I checked there was no plant life on mars. How are they gonna have enough food and oxygen to support themselves for 60K years after the destruction of earth?

That video with an audio interview claims they are building massive ships in orbit around the earth, they cant build them on the ground because they are too big, why can't we see these massive ships in orbit? We can see ISS with the naked eye from the ground, why cant we see these ships as well? Also Chilieans caused the Chile quake because they wanted to get into some kind of entry way to the big ships?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I don't know about this guy, and I'm still on the fence regarding his credibility.
I have to wonder, after viewing this video, if he is a disinfo agent.
Let's see what others think.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

www.jayweidner.com...

Read the whole article. It sums it all up. It even tells you about Stanley Kubricks' deal with them, the reason why Obama got the Peace Prize, who the New World Order guys really are etc.

Who the real Aryans are

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Disinfo agent. (this is an opinion)

There are other reports, some I deem credible, of underground civilization on mars. But it seems this is another civilization.

Arthur Newman in this and other videos
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There is no chance the Illuminati or anyone else will escape 2012.

It is solar system wide, for the quick and the dead, and includes all dimensions. There is no place to hide and this is what scares them.
For many Illuminati, their time is up and they are going to suffer for their inflictions.

There is only one way out of the coming mayhem and that is by being nice, and by being happy with what is happening, and by finding " the portal".

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
There is no chance the Illuminati or anyone else will escape 2012. It is solar system wide, for the quick and the dead, and includes all dimensions. There is no place to hide and this is what scares them. For many Illuminati, their time is up and they are going to suffer for their inflictions.

There is only one way out of the coming mayhem and that is by being nice, and by being happy with what is happening, and by finding " the portal".

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
There is no chance the Illuminati or anyone else will escape 2012. It is solar system wide, for the quick and the dead, and includes all dimensions. There is no place to hide and this is what scares them. For many Illuminati, their time is up and they are going to suffer for their inflictions.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Where is the proof?
These claims are far out as hell, and while I can see some probability in creating mass deception on one level or another in regards to "greys" and what not; I think this is highly unlikley.

In other words I feel like everything stated in the video is reaching way out to fit arbitrary facts together to make a fanciful story.

I checked out the Hale crater Civ, and rembered seeing it on ATS before. As I recall I found that to be equally far fetched for various reasons.

While I don't doubt that there are super advanced technologies in the hands of the elite, or that mankind has been to and established some sort of base on Mars and the Moon; I cant swallow this story. There are a variety of conflicting stories between this individual and others making similar claims. This IMO begs the questions, who is really the disinfo agent? Or who is really the one BullSh***ing us?

I love science fiction, which is probably why I'm such a good receptor for BS. Im usually open to these ideas. But being a lover of fictional science also builds with in me a propensity for wanting to create my own fictional story. But because I have an ethical code that prevents me from all out lying to people I dont do this unless they know it is merely fiction. Sadly this code of conduct and how it relates to deception is not present in some people. As a result you get wild stories.

It all comes down to the factual evidence that helps to establish the truth. Who will win?

[edit on 30-5-2010 by snowen20]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ya know, I'm a fairly open-minded person.. I don't dismiss information just because it seems completely outlandish.. but even I can't take the guy in the youtube interview seriously.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I tell you what I think.

The frequency of the universe is raised up and since these beings have lots of low frequency karma they will be disintegrated at the moment the frequency shift arrives to our dimension. Furthermore, all dimensions will experience this shift so they are helplessly lost no matter where they are.

Only good people with alot of virtue will survive.

This is very simple physics and everyone can understand it, there are no shortcuts this time, only being a good person or a cultivator will help you.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
According to mainstream mores, this is crazy talk... however I believe truth is stranger than fiction, so I don't dismiss it.. I kinda store it in the "Misc" folder located on the desktop in my head, one thing I always think about is how it fits into the "big picture".. if at all.

I just checked out "Gasland", HBO on demand, there is an ATS thread here.

This guys crazy sounding story, "elite of the elite" fleeing to Mars, oddly relates to Gasland.. maybe 9/11 wasn't the only bush/cheney disasterpiece, eh?

The cheney engineered, bush signed into law "Halliburton loophole", so called, IMO resembles US sponsored pre-occupation sanctions on Iraq in way, aka "peppering the battlefield".. bush said US soil was a "battlefield".

In conspiracy mode it looks to me like bush/cheney literally enabled the systemic destruction of untold millions of acres of soil, along with drinkable water.. all taking place in plain sight as "they" lol.

Lets say there is a mass extinction "event", all those natural assets will be unusable at worst, toxic at best to surviving humans & animals... for fun & profit!! Not to mention drilling in strategic up state New York locations that will conveniently poison the drinking water of 9 million east coasters... with yummy neurotoxins sure to slowly kill people that, in the meantime, will need millions in health care.

Combined with the chemicals being dumped / leaking from the Gulf, and knowing how the bush/cheney/obama clan operate.. maybe the real conspiracy here is the deliberate poisoning of US soil... or not... either way I wouldn't put it past "TBTB" to do such a thing.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Check out this interview with Jay Weidner on Coast to Coast, where he talks about the Aryans from Mars who secretly rule the world and what their agenda really is and has been for the last 6000 years. What do you think?

Here also is another interview where Jay Weidner talks about the Aryan/Mars conspiracy:

top topics

join