It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Foo" Fighters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Has anyone got any info on these craft that were seen in WW2?
Doesn't need to be actual evidence or fakes just a bit of info on these myterious craft.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Here you go...
Foo Fighters

For more info just Google!

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
ive heard and read that they were little balls of light used as markers by the Nazis.they flew up to night bombers so that gunners had a target to aim at.its in keeping with Nazi technology when one considers thier Vril Disks.(awesome things them!lol)

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yeah, Foo Fighters were balls of light seen by loads of bomber pilots during WW2, they were unidentifiable and seemed to follow the aircraft on their bombing runs, and dissapear and reappear as if playing a game of 'tag' with the planes.

Theres a report I found from an American Bomber on a raid in 1944. It occured on November the 23rd in 1944, an American night fighter squadron flew out of France, they saw 10 balls of orange/red fire balls moving at speed and in an organised formation. The sky was clear and the pilot was an experienced observer, they were attacking a Freight train and the balls vanished into nothing, only to reappear and then disappear after the bombing run.

Oh and they were undetectable to radar, when radioed in to be reported radar found no trace of them even though they were there.

I think that were actually strange lights that sometimes appeat, that are called Spook Lights heres a little information on them, they appear at fault lines and places of tectonic activity if charted on a map.

They are also a really good band who play really cool music. Who are infact named after these UFO's!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Heres a link to a Foo Fighter information page, it explains all about Foo Fighters during WW2.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just a thought but what if the recent UFO's seen in Mexico were these same types of craft.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here are some interestin links on the subject.
( too bad they are in German)
SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE!!
www.vho.org...

laesieworks.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
An on line page on Foo:

I think they were human piloted.
The remote control is a mis direction and impossible although I hold
the Foo plans are from Tesla's wireless power and control prototypes.
Tesla used his wireless power and no one has ever duplicated it as
his remote controlled boat was powered and controlled wireless.
Wireless by scalar or ether pressure waves like sound waves.
His aircraft was stable in wind and storm because he tested it.
The Foo must have come directly from Tesla test models.
Tesla obtained gyro stabilization from Sperry and made a test run.

Here are some more ideas on the Foo:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaOfTheOmega
ive heard and read that they were little balls of light used as markers by the Nazis.they flew up to night bombers so that gunners had a target to aim at.its in keeping with Nazi technology when one considers thier Vril Disks.(awesome things them!lol)

You forget one thing; that Luftwaffe pilots saw and were followed around by foo fighters as well, and of course they thought it was allied technology of some sorts.

This is well documented and the Nazi theory doesn't really have legs to stand on.

The foo fighters, or orbs as we call them today, were around before WW II and are still around today, as already mentioned in this thread. They're seen in Mexico and all over the world:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It wall ball lightning

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dread
Has anyone got any info on these craft that were seen in WW2?
Doesn't need to be actual evidence or fakes just a bit of info on these myterious craft.

They were "Chinese Lanterns" that chased after aircraft from all sides involved in the war.

Reports of these "Chinese Lanterns" have also been reported long before the war, where people who followed them would get lost or sometimes walk off cliffs.

People would refer to these lights as Jack O' Lanterns, Will O' Wisps, Corpse Candles and Pixie Lights.

Some modern researchers refer to them as ghost lights, orbs or spook lights.

[edit on 20/10/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dread

I was talking with this elderly gent once. My girlfriend's grandmother's boyfriend... We were sitting at the table and like I sometimes do, I asked if he believed in UFO's. He slammed his fist down on the table and said Damn right I do, I've seen em.. I asked him to tell me a few stories... The stories are not verbatim as this was about 20 years ago.

He told me 'they' (saucers) would fly next to their planes (B52 bomber) just out of gun shot range. (He explained to me how bullets would start to drop the further away from the firing gun) He said they fired at them a couple of times, but the bullets would just drop because of the range.

Another story... apparently there is a guy in a bubble on top of the plane (gunner?) He radioed the pilot (this gent) and asked if he could see what he was seeing... The pilot looked up and could see a large cigar shaped UFO with little ships dropping from it. A mother ship he said. Apparently they could judge the size by using the stars... He said it had to be Miles in size.

He also said that when he returned to base, he was debriefed. I asked what that meant and he said he goes into a room with another officer and he is told he didn't see what he saw, he is never to repeat it, and I think he signs something... But, I guess it is a very serious forceful situation.

He said UFO's were seen all the time during the war... I can't remember if he referred to them a 'bogeys', I think he just said ufo's.

He said they used to drop bombs, as I guess they do in a B52 bomber... Something I had never thought about. He told me near the end of the war, they would drop their payload (bombs) in the ocean and fly back. I asked him why he did that? He got a little angry and said the war was ending and he didn't want to kill anymore people. He made it sound like a lot of pilots were doing it... in the end...

Another story he told me... and I have to admit, I'm not sure if it was the whiskey talking now.... I don't know anything about aerodynamics and planes.

But he said he was flying his bomber and a UFO came straight at him... So fast, it zipped just over the plane and flipped the B52 over onto it's back from the draft of the UFO. He said you can't get a B52 out of a dive, but he did. He said he crapped his pants but got the plane under control.

He seemed really credible as he was sharing stories with 'family'. I made the mistake of mentioning 'Aliens' and that is when Grandma got really really upset and said something like 'God only created us. Period. End of discussion...'

And it was...

Anyway. Not a lot of detail about the ships. Large cigar shaped mother ships. typical saucers... FAST... Smart... Curious...

I tried to get it the best as I remember, like I said it was a few years ago to say the least... But I've repeated it a few times now, so it is pretty accurate.

Hope it helps wiht your WW2 research.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Made a thread the other day about these with some videos and pics

Foo Fighters

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The foo fighters, or orbs as we call them today, were around before WW II and are still around today, as already mentioned in this thread. They're seen in Mexico and all over the world:

Oh they go right back for sure. Do you believe the 'star' of Bethlehem was a foo fighter/ufo orb?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Oh they go right back for sure. Do you believe the 'star' of Bethlehem was a foo fighter/ufo orb?

I have no idea what the Star of Bethlehem was, although none of the astronomical explanations put forward so far make any sense.

According to contemporary translations of the New Testament, the Magi told Herod that they saw the Star of Bethlehem "at its rising", and not "in the East" as old translations claim.

If modern translations are correct, I cannot interpret this in any other way than that the Star of Bethlehem was an animate, lit up object that 'rose' to its position in the sky, and then of course must have re-positioned itself regularly in order to lead the Magi to their destination.

I know of no star, asteroid, comet or other celestial phenomenon that can do that, so it leaves us with what options?

Either ignore the whole story, or take it for what it says.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Sounds like a ufo orb/foo fighter to me. Interesting research there btw Heliocentric.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The Gods in the sky? Something very similar. I swear the 'star' of Bethlehem is a typical account of a ufo orb/foo fighter sighting.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dread

Hello Dread. Well the foo fighters were a type of ufo orb that buzzes the planes of both Axis and Allied forces during WW2, not just in the European theatre but the Asian one too. Mike Boyd sums it up pretty well on here. I heard some stuff about Nam, they were seeing them there too!

Now I've studied these historical sightings a bit and it seems that the pilots who were on the bombing raids were given amphetamine supplements to help them cope with the long range bombing missions. Now I'm not saying this caused the pilots to hallucinate as I know for a fact that these ufo orbs/foo fighters exist, I'm just wondering if it helped to open up their minds to find a connection out there in the sky

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Allied pilots noted that these phenomenon congregated around particular localities in Germany. One was around the Frankfurt area where the Nazis installed a particle beam weapon beneath the airbase at Grossostheim. This device was based upon a spherical Tokamak and used a concave Beryllium mirror to focus radiation onto a bundle of nine Beryllium rods which could be pointed at bomber formations.

The particle accelerator however could only be operated for 60-90 seconds at a time. Each time it was switched off the machine discharged ball lightning, much the same way that petrol engines sometimes surge and release puffs of smoke.

Continuous on-off operation of the machine created multiple discharges of ball lightning, hence often clusters of Foo Fighters were observed. They did not chase aircraft. That was just a perception. Pilots flying at night operated with fear and anxiety. Pilot reports which i have read talk of night fighter crews encountering these balls and flying past or sometimes around them.

The particle beam weapon from Grossostheim was just one of several artificial neutron sources operated in Germany during WW2 at various locations. This particular one was shifted to the plasma physics laboratory in Dresden where it miraculously survived the fire bombing of February 1945 and then was shifted to Burggrub near Bayreuth. General Patton's Third Army captured this device and returned it to USA for post war testing where ....surprise, surprise Foo Fighters began to appear from 1947 onwards.

The US administration found it very useful to encourage USA's fascination with UFOs and alleged aliens because this proved a very useful distraction from sensitive testing of top secret nuclear facilities.

new topics

top topics

join