It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS Fantasy World Cup.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
None of you have a prayer.

You may as well just give up now.

that's right, lie down quietly.

sshhhhhh

it's ok, sssshhhhhh.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

HaHaHA...hahah...Hah..Heh..Ha..Oh My sides...Oh it's so funny ..Oh.. *wipes tear away*..Ha..he.....Bless....You seem to think you have a chance of victory! Awwww.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ok Im signing up now

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
That's me in, on Nef's say so of course.

Some interesting selections, should be fun.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Forgot to post yesterday that i had signed up. Haven't done any pre tourney scouting of the opposition yet but looking at the lot in this thread there should be a lot of this...
followed by this...:bnghd: from you all.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I've signed up as well... awaiting approval

Is there a prize for wooden spooners? lol

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Signed up too.

Edit: I accidentally started another league myself. Any clues on how to remove this league?

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There's certainly some interesting selections in peoples teams.

I've changed mine once, and I may yet do so again, but I think it looks pretty strong...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Which one is thy team bud?
I don't see budki in there.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Despite temptation I shall refuse to make any alterations...a lesson I learnt when I first started gambling many moons ago...never change your mind!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You can tell who the Aussies are by checking the teams. Good to see a bit of national pride come before point seeking.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
You can tell who the Aussies are by checking the teams. Good to see a bit of national pride come before point seeking.

I actually had no idea who to pick and only picked my Aussies because I knew who they were lol

So then I decided to make it an international team.. who knows, maybe they'll come through for me... :shk:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by damn_ummmm

You Aussies have a good chance of getting through the group stages, a win and a draw against Ghana and Serbia will do it, and that's achievable, you have some very good players.

Unfortunately you would then meet England I think, and I can't see you getting a result there, and that's not just national pride talking.

However, who know's....and that is one of the beauties of football.

Good luck to you and everyone else, including me, because apparently bud's already counting the money, lol. :shk:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Aight...I have never watched a Soccer Game in my life, have no idea who is strong player wise and have no idea which nation has consistently been the best to midland.

But I made up a team...and am awaiting approval.

Perhaps I'll still research the field at some point and make some changes but for now I am there...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Hahahaha no way we wouldn't stand a chance against you lot... (sorry but it's true)... Then again, we do thrive when we're the underdog hehehe

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by damn_ummmm
reply to post by Freeborn

Hahahaha no way we wouldn't stand a chance against you lot... (sorry but it's true)... Then again, we do thrive when we're the underdog hehehe

you know we have beaten ENGLAND BEFORE RIGHT in our last friendlies
? Id back oz against england, and thats not just national pride speaking.

Im signing up now for the fantasy league ...
and here is our 2010 world cup thread for any friendly bickering and Tipping competition ......bring it on.......tipping permitted for no cash prize

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Haha, yeah we beat them one time, way back in 2003 hahahaha... been a while since we had to prove ourselves at that level though.

Good luck with your team
Good to see some more women joining the game, hopefully we'll beat the boys!!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Yeah but im sorry to say, ENg;and have the greatest league...the national team has disappointed for decades......

Now I been to world cups, believe me I've seen them live and they disappoint me each time, this team is better this time round....but we'll see....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Yeah but im sorry to say, ENg;and have the greatest league...the national team has disappointed for decades......

Now I been to world cups, believe me I've seen them live and they disappoint me each time, this team is better this time round....but we'll see....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Don't worry Memoryshock, anything can happen in a World Cup!

Remember people, even after you have selected your team, you can still go back and change your players at a later date!

I've change a few players already!!! I've got to try and leave it alone!!

:shk:

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join