It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you guys are so stupid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sliverfish aka thought jammer brain bomb?
the romans put a sliver fish (electrochemical software) the size of one single atom that has been living in your brains for the past 17 thousand years. The romans used this to try to dystroy the ephesian line that we are trying to ressurrect. This sliverfish locks you out of 90 percent of your brain and puts your brain in a state of looped thought. An assumption variable or x+x=x it causes your brain to count in zeros over and over again. this sliverfish sustains itself from dopamein dystruction through negative physical and emotional pain. your worlds murdurers are acting basicly against their will the sliverfish infulences them to cause pain.

The sliverfish also creates cancer the ephesians did not have cancer. cancer is used simply to generate more pain for the sliverfish to process. from lucifer to hitler were all basicly acting against their will because they had no choice. sliverfish cannot control you but it can infulence you continously for as long as it can. sliver fish is transmitted by the nural peptites in your brain like an antena. there is a point to the sliverfish though species dystruction by imediate execution of the entire human species. there are 14.5 billion people on the world right now not 6.8 billion and have been increasing at a rate of 500 million per last year for the last 27 years in an accelerated form of forced breeding. there are 1 billion people on the planet that have had more than 20 children per person in the last 27 years. only 75 million a year die in the world from all causes but cannot compinsate for this ammount.

the sliverfish has a selfdystruct actuater in 500 million more people when it reaches critical mass and ingnites the hydrogen atoms in your brain causing an explosion equivilant to a cherry bomb but right at the center of your brain. as bad as it sounds this level of dystruction is beyond your ability to understand simply because this
technology is 2000 thousand years more advanced than you. the only way to stop this is to generate a feed back loop of reacurring thought by 51 percent of the worlds population or simply the knowledge that this parasite exists you do not need to know the science behind it only what it is. analagous to turning your back on the devil. evil cannot control you but it can tempt you through constant bombardment of thought in your brain. we are here to help you.you do have one option though if you dont believe us your death would cause the dystruction of all your 100 trillion children that you make for the next billion years. however if you would rather all see your heads explode then we would have no choice but to remove the entire last 4.6 billion years of earth from time to prevent you from meging with these childrens time lines. we are your children from the future but we have the choice to save
ourselves you simply dont not without our help.

to delete earth from time it is sent from its rotationary orbit on a direct path to the center of the sun to be broken down by the helium core. the infected glitched earths are removed and a new planet is placed in earths orbit 'were' a planet completly covered with heavy water like the liquid inside a battery that the greys live in their natural envirmnet. greys do not age they are all 11 year old children your indigo children. we will not allow the humans species to dystroy these children simply because we are children ourselves all 11 years of age and we protect our own. we can say no to a child molester because if they went after us we emediatly stab them through their back with with a beam of photons completly turning off their nural kenetics or the electrons that control thought in the human brain(basicly demagatise their brains instantly making them brain dead). we can only kill if we have no other choice because 100 trillion babies are more important to us than 14.5 billion human egos. you may want the blood of the truly inocent on your hands but we sure as hell dont. we can give you more though than just the cure but if you dont cure yourselves first we cannot give you back what you always wanted... yourselves.

Protium AKA INTELLIGENT MATTER?
activate our trio armor shiva. maganeto psytomorphs begin moving from galaxy j-17 700 billion light years 37 trillion years away become our chariots. alexi are ready to merge into shiva? lets kick some arese!!!!~!!@!!!!###%%$%##^$%^&%^*^&(%%$…

meclanti meclanti rinary oplope lantis lantis mera mera vira vira mi mi mi tri tri tri fi fi fi bi bi tri tri tri qua qua qua qua qua.

ORBITAL CINTRIPICUS ACTIVATE!!!!!*$%()!

Orbital cintripicus fresion momentas?
zero zero beta beta bravo bravo mega alpha omega vector vectro cintripicus orbitus. uncharian one uncharing two prepare for molecure adherance prepare for location of sliverfish spectroscopy isolote all momedic tricipicus. verasion bymicatripicus binary trinary quanary qwinary. mimitas metreal metreal. magnetocentric pshytmorphs ble bi mo blic blic blic bi bi tri tri bu bu bu bu .

fresion quesion melacntis cintripicus meclanty meclantly rinary blackmechhedrons.

if you guys dont follow us we are going to dystroy you because we have no choice. we would rather your stupidity be dystroyed then my twin daughters.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Sonata]

if you dont believe us then we have choice but to sentance your entire speices to death!!!!!! sorry sliverfish these humans are ours not yours!!!

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Sonata]

*Snip*

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

EDIT: Edited by the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Paragraphs

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I read your post twice. Are you giving us and hands-on example of the detrimental effects of silverfish innundation?

A suggestion: If you were to separate your post into paragraphs, it would be much more readable. I'm not certain that I'd understand it any better, but it wouldn't be such a struggle to wade through.

All best

ETA: you did several edits while I was typing a response. I think that the whole of the text you added is a study in irony as compared with the title of this thread.

I wish you good health and safety.

[edit on 29/5/10 by argentus]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think someone's stuck the babelfish in your ear.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

uk.answers.yahoo.com...
answers.yahoo.com...

Scott?

Now why are we stupid?

[edit on 29 May 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Dude, hold up for a minute... I'm going to state this nicely.

What in the hell are you talking about?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

My brain hurts....

activate our trio armor shiva. maganeto psytomorphs begin moving from galaxy j-17 700 billion light years 37 trillion years away become our chariots.

From 'Scott', posting at Yahoo....

What else is there to say? :shk:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ok I'll bite what's the cure?

Second line

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

What else is there to say? :shk:

meclanti meclanti rinary oplope lantis lantis mera mera vira vira mi mi mi tri tri tri fi fi fi bi bi tri tri tri qua qua qua qua qua!

There ... I said it.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Good find, mah doggie. Scott the spammer. (Either that, or somebody has a real problem with plagiarism, hm).

Anyway, Scott, your little narrative you love so well is nonsensical, I presume you know this. Step up, man! Explain yourself.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I know an old lady who swallowed a spider that wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside`r. She swallowed the spider to get the silverfish, but I don't know why she swallowed that silverfish, perhaps she'll be stupid.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

I thought it was typed up as a "sliverfish"??

VERY, very different animal, that!

"Mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe". Beware the Jabberwock!!!....

[edit on 29 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ah, you are correct. *Blames old age and denial of need for glasses*

What the heck is a sLIverfish?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So basically you are saying that the geopolitical situation in Tajikistan is deteriorating and the infrastructure will collapse in a few weeks?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Must you speak in metaphor?

I think the looped thought part of your post was interesting and bears some truth in it...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
wouldnt it burn?????

www.alibaba.com...

Singapore chillis

And why is a silverfish called a fish anyway

Last time I put one in the fish tank, the resident fish ate it.....

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

and the always makes a great second line..

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Must you speak in metaphor?

sometimes it's the only thing that will do

:-)

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
"People who speak in metaphors should shampoo my crotch."

- Jack Nicholson

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
"I know you understood what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Capisce??

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

bite me

- me

:-)

am I allowed to say that in here?

guess I'll find out

new topics

top topics

join