It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their not what I expected...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
First, I want to place this in the "dreams" category, not predictions. Several nights ago I had a very unusual dream about "the grays", I also wish to state up front I have never seen a UFO, and (to the best of my knowledge) never been abducted. In my occupation I have seen a few very interesting aircraft, but no UFO's. I can't recall if I ever had a dream about UFO's or aliens. I had a very interesting dream and Ill try to set the scenery for you. I was outside in what seemed to be a large industrial park. The buildings were unusual in that they were very tall, like commercial aircraft hangers. Somehow I knew they were not hangers. How I "knew" this I don't know. It appeared to be dusk, with thick thunderclouds, but it was not raining. There were numerous "tall grays" moving around and doing something, I don't know what. But they were intent with doing this to the exclusion of everything else.

What really was amazing was how they moved. For any distance beyond a few feet they didn't walk but hopped. But they covered a huge distance with each leap. They were able to go from standing still to jumping onto the roof of the buildings, perhaps 50, 75 feet. When they walked, which wasn't often they jerked from point, to point, they didn't glide like we do. I also had the impression they were tremendously strong. When they moved any part of their body it was with this jerking motion. I never thought they would move like that, in addition I always thought of them as quite frail. I don't recall seeing any other people, but felt there were other people near by. I was watching the grays in total amazement. They were leaping tall building's in a single bound, but they were no superhero, this was real. (In the dream). I was both very exited yet with a sense of worry, almost dread. It was like skiing down a steep mountain and feeling I was going to wipe out. It was frightening but also a rush. I also got the distinct impression they were annoyed by me. I was in the way.

I tried to figure out if I heard or saw anything over the years that would have planted this scene in my dream. I did remember a movie made in the early 1960's called "Five million miles to Earth" Martians where discovered during the extension of a subway tunnel for the London underground. In that movie the Martians moved by leaping. But they looked nothing like the gray's, although they were telepathic. I swear I haven't thought of that movie in 40 years. The dream was quite a shock, thinking "God I not only have seen them, their running all over the place!" I'd love to know if anyone else had a similar dream. Thanks.

[edit on 29/5/10 by arbiture]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ah, favourite movie of mine that :-)

Known in the UK as 'Quatermass and the Pit'.

The main plot-line was that the aliens in question has been genetically modifying man in ancient history. When they accidentally reactivated the buried ship the humans with alien DNA turned on those who were pure homo sapiens. Not bad for mid 60s scifi.

new topics

join