It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Section for BP oil debacle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Springer, on c2c, you mentioned a special category for the BP debacle, much like the Katrina sticky.

Great idea. A consolidation of those threads makes sense.

In the long run, I believe the crude spilled will have global consequences.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

yeah, I opened a suggestion to have a BP oil spill forum as the hundreds of threads in different places is a little annoying.

~Keeper

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

What we are seeing on the MSM now is a sanitized version of what is really happening. People are beginning to panic in the Gulf Coast regions. Tourism that many are dependent, even on the Texas coast, had plummeted. Fishermen, guide services, tshirt shops, etc. are feeling the effects NOW

It would be convenient to have a special section to refer to for those of us that are directly affected by this catastrophe.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by whaaa]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I would like a Gulf spill forum. Some of it is Fragile Earth and then other threads go to other forums. I don't have a lot of time to hunt. Sometimes I look at New or Hot, but I miss things that way. I don't even know all the places that I might find things. Not only that, old threads are hard to keep track of because so many new ones start. Things can change so quickly...I hope you put into a forum so we can watch enviornmental, political, and conspiritorial info in one convienent place. That would be

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
At the moment, eight of the top ten new threads are about the spill, so I was thinking that a forum for this would be good. Came down here, saw this thread and figured I'd put in my two cents.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Exisiting thread here.

Please use ATS Search.

Thread closed.

[edit on May 29th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

join