It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Space Fleet? Have UFO's Been Used Off World?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Thank you for your OPINION. Im sorry you feel that my reasoning is born out of ignorance and my wanting to believe.

It is my opinion that the bigger the secret, the easier it is to hide from the public.

The more outrageous it sounds the less people will ever believe it, even if someone was involved in it and tries to disclose it, they will be ridiculed regardless.

Such is the world we live in. Sometimes secrets like this are only discussed because we have things like the internet. Otherwise it would remain a deep black project.

I believe that you are incorrect in stating that too many people would have to be involved and it would be impossible to keep the lid on the whole operation..

Thru intimidation, mind control, and secrecy agreements I believe even a large number of govt employees and military personnel can be prevented from sharing ANY information on deep black project such as the one that's currently being discussed in this thread.

Think about it....lets assume that in order to be involved you are born into it. Your parents both military, and their parents. The PTB know everything about you and it would take only one phone call to silence your voice.

Even if you aren't born into it, im sure they will go over your background and history for at least a good 6 months to a year before you would have the clearance and access to projects such as these. Again knowing everything about you, the PTB could put an end to any info leaks very quickly.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Hey man, I have a problem with the phrase "Wanting to believe" it seems to imply a lack or ignorance of critical reasoning... sorry if that sounds harsh.

There's a number of things I do believe in, yet have seen no tangible proof of - I think these are some of the things you believe too. The difference is that I don't particularly want to believe them, just that the amount of circumstantial evidence seems to indicate that there is something of merit in those cases.

An example of this is UFOs, with an emphasis on UNIDENTIFIED - ie: there have been so many sightings of UFOs that I find it believable they exist, whether they are from off world or not, I'm open to.

Given that, I do think it possible there is a US space fleet - I don't desire to believe in it, that phrase gives me the chills (not in a good way), I'll parallel it with wanting to believe a woman loves you, this can be a bit whacky.

Anyhoo...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Hey man, I have a problem with the phrase "Wanting to believe" it seems to imply a lack or ignorance of critical reasoning... sorry if that sounds harsh

Not at all, why would it sound harsh? I too have a problem with this phrase! It does imply ignorance and lack of reasoning;

Thats why I was stating that this is NOT where im coming from.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

my god some of those links deal with concepts that we are
just supposed to be at the cutting edge of such as toroid fields
yet the dates are from the 1960's!

I am a firm believer that we are in fact at least 25 years ahead of
what we are being shown in technology but it could be so much
more.

i remember in the 70's they were saying it would be all robots
and hover cars and hologrammes etc but some how we never
were allowed this tech.

it's all down to greed over fossil fuel and the fact is if we knew
what we really have been held back from there would be mass
public outrage that would topple governments.

the trouble is not enough people think of topics like the OP
poses and are not even aware they are sheep and dumbed down
that is the saddest part,no one wants to believe apart from maybe 5%
of the population?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
geminisky,you have no idea how close to reality you are,there are DEFINATELY HUMANS WORKING AND DIEING OFF PLANET----ALONGSIDE HUMAN RACES FROM OTHER PLANETS.

I could have been one of them,and they are SERIOUS MILITARY CATS these guys,humans in blue jumpsuit style uniforms.

We cant do very much and will never have the ability to do things hollywood would dream up,like create a spacefleet on our own ,big enough to compete in the universe,it takes generations AND CIVILISATIONS TO BUILD SINGLE SHIPS.Like I said,no hollywood,we are talking travel in the universe based on generation upon generation being born,living and dieng without ever seeing earth ot their origianl heritage planet.Just to amass the resources needed for one ship,earth alone might not do it.

But yes we have small craft,our governments have been given tech and have lied to us,they have shot down various types of technology--NOT ALL FROM THE SAME RACES--.

And no we couldnt fight our way off the planet, if we werent allowed to leave we couldnt,and YES WE DO HAVE SOME DEFENSIVE CAPABILITIES,but think like a musket shooting at a huey helicopter,JUST REMEMBER THAT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE A GOOD MUSKETMAN GETS LUCKY AND DROPS A BIG BIRD,TECHNOLOGY HANDICAP OR NOT.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I like your idea.

I feel the world can be like Star Wars and very well possibly is and we don't even know it. Anything is possible

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

An example of this is UFOs, with an emphasis on UNIDENTIFIED - ie: there have been so many sightings of UFOs that I find it believable they exist, whether they are from off world or not, I'm open to.

I agree, I have seen some things that can't be explained. I have told people I have seen UFOs and they look at me funny and I explain to them what the term UFO means. It doesn't mean alien, it's just unidentified and that doesn't mean alien. I have also read enough to know that they do exist, UFO's that is. I have seen a few UFOs and they were interesting and creepy at the same time. I think that is what scares people, not knowing if it's ours or someone elses, as in alien.

Given that, I do think it possible there is a US space fleet - I don't desire to believe in it, that phrase gives me the chills (not in a good way), I'll parallel it with wanting to believe a woman loves you, this can be a bit whacky.

I believe there is a US space fleet and the thought is quite scary. I sometimes sit here and think about all the things we really don't know that they do. It's disturbing at times.

The last part about women made me laugh but the same can be said for men

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
geminisky,you have no idea how close to reality you are,there are DEFINATELY HUMANS WORKING AND DIEING OFF PLANET----ALONGSIDE HUMAN RACES FROM OTHER PLANETS.

I could have been one of them,and they are SERIOUS MILITARY CATS these guys,humans in blue jumpsuit style uniforms.

We cant do very much and will never have the ability to do things hollywood would dream up,like create a spacefleet on our own ,big enough to compete in the universe,it takes generations AND CIVILISATIONS TO BUILD SINGLE SHIPS.Like I said,no hollywood,we are talking travel in the universe based on generation upon generation being born,living and dieng without ever seeing earth ot their origianl heritage planet.Just to amass the resources needed for one ship,earth alone might not do it.

But yes we have small craft,our governments have been given tech and have lied to us,they have shot down various types of technology--NOT ALL FROM THE SAME RACES--.

And no we couldnt fight our way off the planet, if we werent allowed to leave we couldnt,and YES WE DO HAVE SOME DEFENSIVE CAPABILITIES,but think like a musket shooting at a huey helicopter,JUST REMEMBER THAT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE A GOOD MUSKETMAN GETS LUCKY AND DROPS A BIG BIRD,TECHNOLOGY HANDICAP OR NOT.

Could you post some thinks to this information? How do you know this? This kind of stuff interests me as well as others I'm sure. What do you mean you could have been one of them?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
canadians abducted by blue uniformed humans sound off.

If you read the thread you will understand where I am coming from a little more.

Humanity is in a galactic war as we speak,we were planted here as a resource for the war effort,we all just dont know because we arent allowed to know we are decieved.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

One4All, can you please elaborate on this a little bit more?

I would love to know just how close to the truth I am, Please share what you know, any input will be appreciated.

Thanks!!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I dont mean to play verbal ping pong,but exactly how did YOU get YOUR information,were you communicated to directly ,OR HAVE YOU EXTRAPOLATED THESE THINGS ON YOUR OWN?

Because if you read the thread I wrote you will recognise commonalities in our information,connected commonalities that are to numerous to be random.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
We are sequestered in our solar system for reasons of security,to keep our location a military secret,each time our decietful governments try to exit the solar system with either physical craft or radio or other media methods WE RISK HUMANITIES FUTURE.

Imagine building a ship that could move a million humans through space for generations,the scope and size of such a ship,planetary almost in size,certainly moon size,the resources and manpower required to build it would take multiple planets and thousands of cultures to amass.

Imagine the support system required to enable endeavours of such magnitude,then think about this,the best way to accomplish venturing into the universe as a species,in fact the only way.

We are a suitcase bomb of unimaginable proportions,we were brought here as DNA and then this human DNA was mixed with existing,naturally evolving primates ---THAT WOULD HAVE EVENTUALLY BECOME LIKE US HAD THEY BEEN LEFT ALONE FOR ANOTHER HALF MILLION YEARS,or so,a small science ship uses a small DNA sample to speed up the developement of a native species already well on its way to becoming able to be sentient,now energy from the planet in the form of a naturally reproducing native workforce is being controlled by our creators ,with no investment on energy or materials or resources of their own needed,then we the already harnessed energy source are used to mine the planet for yet another enegy source,that we use to creat resources to build a massive ship to send even more material resources as cargo,inside the ship built from MOST OF THE PLANETS USABLE RESOURCES,and all this gets delivered anywhere in the universe that YOUR SPECIES REQUIRES THE RESOURCES TO BE.

Sorry,I seem to need a short break.I will finish the post soon.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

So if I understand you correctly, you are suggesting that our planet may have been seeded by space fairing species, strictly as a workforce to mine the planets resources, for the SOLE PURPOSE of building their space craft?

I think there may be more to it than that....maybe they already built the craft and left humans alone millenia ago? And that gave us a chance to spiritually/technologically evolve into space fairing beings ourselves?

I would love to hear more your theory is very interesting.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

It is my opinion that the bigger the secret, the easier it is to hide from the public.

The more outrageous it sounds the less people will ever believe it, even if someone was involved in it and tries to disclose it, they will be ridiculed regardless.

I was going to reply to the skeptic, but it seems you got it down here, I'd like to add though you need to be careful because it isn't just the nature of the claim itself but the fact that alot of the times entire topic is flooded with disinformation.

On the issue, My personal belief based on the data i've researched (i'll list my sources if someone requests). But we do have alien spacecraft probably, but in high probability lack the science and technology to reproduce them, and if Bob Lazar's account is true, the fuel needed to generate propulsion ( Unupentium 115) can only be retrieved from another distant solar system.

So if this theory that somehow the U.S has a whole spacefleet of craft is correct, it's most likely of Alien manufacture. How many people they let the Aliens anal probe to get this fleet is anyone's guess, but in this universe nobody get's a free lunch.

While i'm not discounting this theory, i've also done alot of reading on conventional programs and you should keep in mind, the U.S was spending billions of dollars on the constellation program using liquid fuel rockets before cutting it and it would have taken more than a decade even spending upwards of 100+ billions just to be able to make a trip to low earth orbit with 3 people!

It's hard to believe we'd have the funding for this kind of spacefleet if we can't even fund constellation.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

The funding would be provided for in this scenario by the CIA drug cartels that have been set up around the world. Ever wonder why every kind of drug is almost always readily available in the US for example?

I mean they always bust the small fish to make it look like there is a war on drugs, but how about stopping the HUGE shipments of certain powdery substances that get sent here by the TON from south America and other places?

I have wondered about the huge volume of illicit drugs that would be needed to support every addicts daily fix.

Dont mean to go off topic, getting back to what I was saying, some of the logistics problems such as funding would be solved by off the books revenue sources such as this one. Enabling the US to fund the deep black projects without anyone's official knowledge.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Really? I would assume that these pilots are exposed to very high level secrets, and would actually not be allowed out to play. More like drones/prisoners.

Kind of like scientists who work on alien tech and are kept under close watch 24/7.

I think instead these pilots may live in underground facilities that serve their every need and have all the modern amenities. and are NEVER let out into the public.

In fact if you consider that they have been cloned/created, then these guys may not even know anything about the world they live in. Who knows what kind of story they are taught since childhood, in order to justify the orders that they are given by the PTB?

I would call this needless over-imagining. Historical facts of the development and operations of secret aircraft clearly show that such craft can be developed, prototyped, test-flown and put into service for DECADES without the general public having the slightest idea they are up there. And all of these craft have pilots and at least a hundred times as many people that have been and are involved in the creation and use of these vehicles.

The most noteable ones we know about are the U-2, the SR-71 (blackbird) and the F117A stealth fighter. And there have been dozens of others trotted out to cover the real secrets being kept in engineering our own version of UFOs which seems to be (at least) the massive triangles. Basically, secrets are kept from the very top of government down to the lowest janitor.

They all have various aspects that have them keeping the secrets: their jobs, their lives, and the basic assumption that they are part of something that is absolutely amazing which makes them proud to be in such positions and proud of their country

Most of those folks in the know are working for a living, not millionaires, but need the job and that pension at retirement. Throw in possible prison time for or even loss of the job because 'loose lips sink ships,' and you do have your underground prisoners, but of a different type than you suggest. That is the way the system works.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Needless over-imagining huh?

May I ask how you know that "this is the way the system works"?

You are referring to classified aircraft projects. I am referring to something greater where human rights may be abused and/or non existent, such as with the off world colonizing scenarios.

Yes I am IMAGINING what may be going on out there. Since you claim to KNOW HOW the system actually works, would you please provide proof of your statement so that I can stop over-imagining possible scenarios?

Thanks!!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Excuse me! I tell you what everybody knows: How The System Works, and you want proof! Incredible.

Look, do some home work. This may be difficult to do, but some libraries (even in Russia) have a copy of a book entitled Military Space Forces: The Next 50 Years (1989). It is written by John M. Collins and commissioned by the U.S. Congress for dumb congresspersons to think they can read it and have an inkling of how and what our space work is about. What it basically does is to provide a cover for creation of the command structure of the Stratigic Defense Initiative, better known as Reagan's "Star Wars." (Yes, all the public heard about was the poor rocket defense system that probably wouldn't work. But you can bet your butt that the 2.3 trillion bucks that Rumsfield revealed missing from the Pentagon in 2001 went to build SDI.)

That book is 99 per cent worthless except for the first few chapters where it outlines how we were to expand out Space Force to control the space above Earth, the space out to the Moon and beyond. It gives the inclemental steps of bringing all of the armed services into select aspects of the Space Force. By and large, that organziation is up and running. You don't hear much about it for various reasons. First, it goes directly against the UN space treaty prohibiting the weaponization of space. Second and most importantly, it is operational.

I did my first investigation of a huge, slow, low and silent aerial craft in 1985. Actually, there were two of them in close formation on a dark, stormy night. The witnesses did not discern the craft to be triangular shaped, but that seems that they were or were similar models. We have the later Belgium triangle that cannot be denied. In 1998 I saw first hand a low, slow and silent triangle along with a dozen other people. These craft cannot be denied. The most important feature about them is that they do NOT use air for locomotion. The use the magic of the UFOs. Think of the incredible secrets that lay behind that.

The Scotsman fellow Gary Mckennon (sp) claims to have seen mundane info on ships names and crew changes that are actually explosive in terms of what the ships really are: spaceships.

Are the triangles ours or ETs? I vote for ours. They are our secret craft developed from mass cancelling devices yet possibly still using our old three-axis type of controls (not acting on air but variable mass control).

What have we been told recently? No more trips to the Moon, the shuttle is dead, and the space station is on borrowed time. What more in the world do you need to make the picture crystal clear for you? Connect the dots (as has recently been fairlywell done here on ATS by another thread on the Space Force).

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
reply to post by zzombie

Personally I don't buy into the reverse engineering story. It's not that I doubt any part of the idea, it's that I think we already had our own. Yes, having a device to use a reference would have helped us advance faster, but I think we already had a primitve version.

I'm a big fan of Tesla, he was one of many that were doing some pretty freaky work at the beginning of the last century...work that could very easily have discovered the basic principles needed (as stated elsewhere I think there was a second revolution comparable to the industrial, only it was covered up to protect power and profits)

I have also posted elsewhere that I truely believe the Voyagers will either go silent (destroyed) or returned to sender: I completely agree with the idea that humanity under current management will not be allowed to interact with the galaxy/universe as a whole.

Part of this belief is due to our track record, but most of it is because of what the very few do to the majority. Perhaps it is too much sci-fi, but I believe that if there are other races visiting our planet then they have an accurate picture of what is going on here (more accurate then you or I).

...like the US refusing to deal with Cuba under Castro, these visitors will not deal with humanity under the current power model.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by [davinci]]

I first just want to say that this is a remarkable thread in the sense that I love exploring these kinds of "what ifs" and that many things posted in the OP were not only incredibly interesting, but entirely plausible.

What I'd like to add here is my skepticism of this whole "E.T's will never fully disclose themselves to us, or let us interact with the rest of the galaxy because we are too primitive/warlike" notion that I often see repeated here.

I respectfully find that to be somewhat contrived as we are injecting homo sapien viewpoints and morals into an intelligent extra terrestrial's vantage point of our species as a whole. To me it just doesn't make sense.

The sheer number of people on this planet that aren't anything like our "leaders" should be easily detectable for such advanced intelligences, especially if the estimated number of "true" abductions is accurate; they've had plenty of time to get to know real humans.

It just seems far too convenient to say something like "we're kept out of the galactic loop because we're a destructive species."

One could logically argue our "destructive habits" are nothing more than the ultimate biproduct of our placement at the top of earth's evolutionary chain. "Survival of the fittest." Perhaps our apparent intuitive desire for power is a factor in why we became the ultimate species of planet earth. Who's to say intelligent life elsewhere didn't evolve in exactly the same way?

Also, when stating we are a "war like" species, it again is injecting pacifistic human notions into viewpoint that may or may not exist. E.T could have had millions of wars to get to where they are today, or conversely, they could have had none. There is no way of knowing; thus it's hard for me to accept the notion they would have such a negative opinion of us.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Aliensun, Thank you so much!

The picture has now become crystal clear. I can see it clearly now, the rain is gone.

Thanks for your contribution!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join