It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Space Fleet? Have UFO's Been Used Off World?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Thank you for your contribution! I will watch the video later today.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

This is exactly what john lear talks about and believes it to be 100% true. I like your idea about abductees,better than for dinner has some have suggested. Some of your theory sounds like the original star gate. I here many believe this to be true.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm sure we have reverse engineered UFO's capable of off world travel.

What if the human race are quarantined to the solar system, because we are a hostile species ?

This is what many contactee's are saying.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gamma 49

Really? Im glad you like it...I dont really remember much about Lear, was he the guy who said that aliens have a storage facility for human souls on the moon? Like a soul relay station or something?

Yes this is the culmination of years of weeding thru info on UFOs on the internet, thru books and tv, but I didn't base my theory on anyone's in specific.

I also felt that the movie "the island" was a sort of subconscious disclosure. It may be plausible in reality, where the abductees can be told a creation (for the clones) or disaster myth (for abductees) so they can move on with their lives living on a new planet.

Something that goes like "Everyone you know is dead, planet earth has been destroyed, you have been selected to continue humanity on our top secret outpost on mars. We have been preparing for this disaster"

Who knows? Maybe around 2012 a whole bunch of people will be taken off world and lied to about the destruction of earth. They will beleive this as we have been fed alot of info that 2012 may be an impending earth change...

So that they can be used as off-world human labor. Logically speaking, creating a myth that the earth has been destroyed and telling the abductees they have been "saved" would allow them to let go and accept their so called "fate"

This is just my theory on what HUMANS do to abductees, I still beleive we may be a food source of some kind to some ET groups....and maybe even a "Soul" source for others.

Who knows there may even be ETs that receive energy from negative emotions, and feed off that. In their reality maybe that energy is actually needed to survive like we need food?

[edit on 29-5-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well,I can not comprehend why in the 21st century normal rational individuals still believe that humans can not construct advanced machines by themselves.

There is more than enough evidence that there was many advancements that went "black" in the 1950's.

I will provide some links to pdf research material.

Pay close attention to the dates on these documents I have provided.

It is my observation that technology goes forward,not backwards.

Man is capable of many things.

I really do not think we have to create genetically superior individuals to operate advanced craft.

All the society has to do is find individuals not educated in the public school systems!

Electrogravitics-Systems

Loder-antigravity-research

Douglas-Advanced-Vehicle-Concepts-Research-Presentation

Douglas-Brown-Kinetic-Particle-Theory-Physics

Douglas-Current-Preferred-Propulsion-Concept

Douglas-Experimental-Research-Field-Acquisition -Project-Vehicle

Douglas-Gravity-Amplification-Propulsion-System

Douglas-Field-Data-Acquisition-Requirements

Douglas-Proposal-for-Electrostatic-Magnetic-Experiments

Douglas-Proposed-Vehicle-Program-Project-

Douglas-Propulsion-Concepts

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
here how i would do it, the people i have abducted would be bred out of, then sentenced to death. the chlidren would not see the parents (the reason for this is that the parents would have earthly memories), these children would then be taught from a young age of a religion where i would have godly powers and that if they didnt do as i told them that they would be smited. that way they are all under controll. then i suck a planet of all its resources and then sell it to earth, giving me more or less control of the earth.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

You may be right that we dont need genetically superior pilots, however the US space fleet may need pilots who can keep a secret and be available 24/7 or live off planet ALL the time. And basically have no personal life.

This is where the need for a pilot breeding/cloning program may be needed. I imagine this was a problem they were faced with when they had more spacecraft than pilots.

So they figured, lets just make more new ones!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Nice thread, love to fantasize about these kinds of topics.

I do believe that space travel has gone much further than the general public knows about, secret space stations, automated mining and research facilities on various planets and moons in our solar system and non-terrestrial colonies at least on Mars and our Moon.

I also believe that this all is commanded by a group of people who don't belong to any nation, a secret government in other words, operating underground and in the skies, with their own (maybe artificial) populace, transhumanists, who don't need to sleep, consume food, and are almost immortal beings. All made possible by technology that is far more advanced than we could imagine or even handle.

But I guess I'm way "out there" again

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Clairaudience]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I agree with Gamma 49 - much of what you're suggesting is a major part of the Stargate SG-1 storyline. In the course of the story, the USAF allies itself with the Grays (the Asgard) and ends up with a fleet of galactic battleships equipped with FTL and cloaking abilities.

There are plenty of people who feel that the show is a form of disclosure. I do believe that it contains a fair amount of truth. Just how much is something I can only speculate about, but that speculation is very much on topic in this thread.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Not really, they dont talk because A: they would probably kill any family members or them personally B: Risk losing their position & security of knowing that when the crap hits the fan, they will be saved. If I was one of them, I wouldn't talk either.

There's plenty of pilots out there who keep secrets, the ones observed chasing after UFO's for one thing, never seem to talk..

Originally posted by GeminiSky
reply to post by Oneolddude

You may be right that we dont need genetically superior pilots, however the US space fleet may need pilots who can keep a secret and be available 24/7 or live off planet ALL the time. And basically have no personal life.

This is where the need for a pilot breeding/cloning program may be needed. I imagine this was a problem they were faced with when they had more spacecraft than pilots.

So they figured, lets just make more new ones!!

[edit on 29-5-2010 by ATSZOMBIE]

[edit on 29-5-2010 by ATSZOMBIE]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience

But I guess I'm way "out there" again

Nope, not way out there. Its completely plausible IMHO. And I do agree that these individuals do not belong to any individual govt. Although I think there are major ones who operate out of the US desert.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Its obvious we've been held back, its obvious our space program has been held back and now disabled. They dont WANT us going to the moon or mars, for fear of what we'll discover. Its as simple as that.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
My theory is that everything here was engineered from the start. We are given a string or rope to play with that only goes so far. This rope is our tether as well as our restraint.

Perhaps TPTB would like for us to have the impression that we have things under control when nothing could be further from the truth.

For starters, you don't let a tribe of cannibals walk into your retail store and try bartering for cloths with severed heads on account of the cannibals might just severe the salesman's head when he refuses their currency.

You would want to quarantine their island until you could civilize them enough to where they could be brought into your world without violence being a constant concern. I'm sure the E.T.s have enough things to worry about without some new delinquents screwing things up for them.

As it is right now, the humans of this planet can be likened to that tribe of cannibals. The E.T.s are giving us harmonicas, and Motley Crue t-shirts for now. And that's about it.

It is probably hard enough for them to keep us from destroying our own planet (take the greed of the oil giants for starters that has us in a ecocatastrophe at present) than even considering allowing us to begin trade or conquest past our Van Allen Radiation Belts.

When we're spiritually mature enough, the E.T. equivalent to Henry Kissinger (without the horrible accent) will show up to tell us how things in our section of the galaxy work. It will be just as humbling an experience for our world leaders as it is for our regional ones when they receive the same chat these days.

Forgive my cynicism but I often work on the "as above so below" philosophy which leaves me rather vain.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by warequalsmurder]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
They have already done it but not to us, to the U.S. Gov (basically) and they choose not to reveal to us 'how things work' for their own sakes, so they can save the chosen ones. The rest of us are just worker bees or even less..disposable beings. Look at the contempt in which they treat us..doing this crap right infront of our faces basically! (911, the economic melt down-bailouts-theiving)e ct

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

I only remember watching Stargate SG1 the movie....which I think was awesome. The whole Alien Pharaoh was incredible and possibly an explanation for the elongated skulls dug up in Egypt.

I never watched much of the stargate series... I did happen to stumble upon one of the episodes while channel flipping, and was surprised to witness a casual conversation between the main character (soldier/colonel?) and a Grey alien.

The last I remember the only aliens on that show were the Gould? or something to that effect with the symbol on their foreheads? Can you please elaborate a little bit more on the storyline of the stargate series?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

John lear talks about colonies on mars and venus,yes venus most people would say your nuts that the atmosphere would crush you. Well john has an interesting peace of info,he says that nasa explained that when the probe was entering the atmosphere the probe deployed a parachute, well having a 900 degree temp and the crushing pressure of venus would make it impossible to deploy a parachute thus he says nasa lies all the time he also states we have a fleet of space ships and yes the soul collector,that is interesting his explanation is we are vessels for the soul. John was a member of ats before he was attacked by some lamo disinfo agents. John lear has a remarkable record in avionics he holds every record. He seems like a no bull# kind of guy check is web sight out the living moon i have emailed john several times really nice guy.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

It continues from the movie - a group of elite Air Force commando teams is created for the purpose of establishing contact with alien cultures and procuring technology from them.

Many of the worlds they visit are populated by people whose ancestors were taken from Earth thousands of years ago to be slaves of the Goa'uld (a race of parasitic worms who take over a human hosts body and pose as gods from ancient cultures.)

It's pretty thought-provoking and entertaining. I never watched it when it was on but recently plowed through all 10 seasons and would recommend it to any ATS member (particularly if you like sci-fi) as it seems the writers are very familiar with many of the topics we discuss here - as well as the mindset of your average tin-foil-hatter.

[edit - spelled "Goa'uld" wrong]

[edit on 5/29/2010 by Teratoma]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Now what I find interesting is that you mention that in the stargate series the earth govt has a fleet of space ships?

Yet they travel to these other worlds thru the actual stargates on foot right? So how are the spaceships used in the series?

Do they also enter some sort of stargates? Or are they strictly for linear travel and defense/combat around a planet?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
There are so many who feel that it's a given that the PTB (governments, secret organizations, etc.) have been sitting on advance space travel tech (energy and other tech also) for a very long time and using them for who knows what - all while maintaining absolute secrecy and engineering society's perspective on things as they see fit. I've often wondered, where do these assumptions actually come from? Is it from any one source, or from the many sources of information on the subject that have been discussed?

It seems that 'memes' like this have permeated a large portion of society. (or at least those who engage in this sort of conversation) I can feel it myself but I've become so wary of disinformation and other falsehoods that have come and gone in the past, that I try to be careful which ideas I can go along with and which that I can't as far as plausibility and likelihood of them actually existing in reality (whatever that is!).

I know this is a 'what if' kind of thread, yet I yearn for ideas more concrete and factual when engaging in discussion of what might be - to better ascertain what really could be possible.

So now, when discussions like this come up, I am constantly looking for any kind of solid clue or tiniest piece of hard evidence that would support such ideas before making any more assumptions of what might or might not exist in the nefarious world of secret/classified technology development worldwide.

[edit on 5/29/2010 by synchro]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Do they also enter some sort of stargates? Or are they strictly for linear travel and defense/combat around a planet?

Mostly for Earth defense but also for traveling to areas of the galaxy that don't have Stargates. The stargate system was put in place by 'the Ancients' millions of years ago.

A pivotal part of the story is when the Asgard accept humanity as being ready to benefit from their direct interaction - and able to be trusted with weaponry that could possibly be used against them.

A few observations I've made about the show are these recurring themes:

1. There is no such thing as "supernatural" (aside from the notion that the Ancients learned how to become 'ascended beings' and live as inter-dimensional energy). Everything that has ever been understood as sorcery or hokus pokus is explained as being some variation of advanced technology.

2. There are a number of ways that the consciousness of one can be put into the body of another. I can't even count how many different times and methods this plot device has been employed in the franchise.

3. United States airmen are the bravest and purest of heart of anyone to ever walk the Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join