It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New American Century, Who really planned 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Google Video Link

This film goes in detail through the untold history of The Project for the New American Century with tons of archival footage and connects it right into the present. This film exposes how every major war in US history was based on a complete fraud with video of insiders themselves admitting it.

This film shows how the first film theaters in the US were used over a hundred years ago to broadcast propaganda to rile the American people into the Spanish-American War. This film shows the white papers of the oil company Unocal which called for the creation of a pipeline through Afghanistan and how their exact needs were fulfilled through the US invasion of Afghanistan.

This film shows how Halliburton under their "cost plus" exclusive contract with the US Government went on a mad dash spending spree akin to something out of the movie Brewster's Millions, yet instead of blowing $30 million they blew through BILLIONS by literally burning millions of dollars worth of hundred thousand dollar cars and trucks if they had so much as a flat tire. "A stunning film. It should be seen as widely as possible, in cinemas, bars, clubs, at meetings and, of course, through the internet.

I'm sure the film will continue to be a source of debate and political education for many years. Maybe until the war criminals have been brought to trial." - Ken Loach While Massimo Mazzucco’s first political documentary, GLOBAL DECEIT (2006), focused on the long list of inconsistencies in the official version of the 9/11 attacks, THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY explores the historical, philosophical and economic background that suggests a matrix for such events that is much closer to home than the so-called "Islamic terrorism".

The film provides solid evidence for the true reasons behind the Afghanistan and Iraq wars, whose unfolding is described in chilling detail in a document called "Project for the New American Century", published in the year 2,000, that seems to have served as the actual blueprint for such dramatic events.

I have been thinking about posting this video here on ATS for some time. I did a quick search on ATS and I did not see it. I was well awake when I watched this video but it really opened my eyes to the TPTB and how they pull the strings.

I know this video talks about 9/11 but I feel that it belongs in the Political Madness forum due to the major plot and the politics involved.

Enjoy!

[edit on 29-5-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this video. Everyone should watch it. It isn't anything new for me, except I still don't see how so many people, who protest Obama so vehemently, can ignore how Cheney raped this country through Halliburton.

Something that I didn't see covered is that Carter lost because of the Iranian Hostage crisis, and later on the Neocons would trade arms for hostages in order to finance the Contras who were a bunch of brutal murderers.

I think the neocons have worked hand in hand with the likes of Ahmajidan and Osama Bin Laden. They set up the hostage crisis, and made back room deals to steal the 1980 election.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

All the political figures in charge are all bought and paid for.

McCain or Obama wouldn't matter. They are all Pawns of the New World ( International) Order.

We must rid this nation of the Filth by the Ballot box, the Jury Box, or the Patriot Box, should the first 2 fail.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is probably the best documentary on this subject that I have watched.

Brings things together very well.

Thanks for posting it.

Everyone really should watch it.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

For most people thinking that anyone in Government could have played a roll in 9/11, is a bitter pill to swallow.

I think this video does the best job explaining the political games and connections that control world politics.

I am scared to think what Obama's false flag may be. It may be several, we may just not realize it yet.

2 Events come to mind for me. The first being the sinking of the South Korean Corvette and the second the Gulf Oil spill.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Um, the video clearly points out the the neocon politicians who have been playing this empire game over the last four decades are all republicans who were basically in charge only when republican admins were in charge.

The video clearly points out that when Carter and Clinton became president, the ambitions of the neocons were shutdown.

While both republicans and democrats are politicians, and so the same animals, they are very different breeds. The corruption that goes on during repub admins has been far, far greater since Nixon.

Under the con of free market ideology, the GW admin let white collar crime run amok.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
PNAC is suspect, but I think Cheney's energy task force also played a role as far as motivation, not necessarily planning. Zbigniew Brzezinski wrote that we basically needed to get central asian oil supplies under our control in his book the Grand Chessboard. This ties in with the plans for a pipeline across Afghanistan. Around this time it came out that oil reserves in the caspian basin were much lower than initially expected, and plans to invade Iraq were being drafted at least as early as 2002, most likely early 2001. Iraq contains about 11% of the world's oil reserves. Saudi Arabia contains about 25%, but as we know the Bin Laden family, and the Bush family are friends. The Saudi's also have a lot invested in American markets and business, so if we invaded it could destroy lots of wealth and could lead to a panic. In the part of the energy task force report that was finally made public there were maps of Iraq's oil fields, as well as a few other countries (I believe Dubai was one of them). So we needed 9/11 to fulfill lots of our needs. Greater control of domestic population, climate of fear needed to justify it and to push through our war for resources agenda. PNAC were probably some of the controllers initially.

Chronological order-
1.Grand Chessboard
2.PNAC
3.Energy Task Force
4.9/11
5.Afghanistan & Patriot Act
6.Iraq
7.We are still expanding our operations in the middle east, and worldwide, and putting in more controls domestically.
8.(Speculative) Economic crash, continuing upswing in worldwide military activity to secure resources(possibly spreading to west africa, maybe Iran), domestic civil unrest...
9. (Speculative, dependant on 8) Government's response, most likely worldwide...

[edit on 30-5-2010 by time91]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Bush (41) (R) 9/11/1991 Gave his new world order speech.

Clinton (42) (D) Talked about the need of a new world order. Signed NAFTA into law. A step in the right direction for a NWO.

Bush (43) (R) Had 9/11 on his watch. Also talked about a NWO. Had the first round of bailouts before he left office.

Obama (44) (D) Thinks a New International Order is a good Idea. With the help of congress signed additional bailouts into law. Signed Health-care into law. More taxes less liberty. Establishes death panels and additional regulations that have nothing to do with health care.

2 Political Parties .... Same goal. Total Governance, Total Slavery.

Americans better wake their ass up. A Revolution is coming and those fence sitters out there better pick the right side. You may get hit in the crossfire.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

calling for th overthrow of the government and encouraging others to join you as well i think you need to be reported and arrested..

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Neocon4life

Arrested?

Well send them already.

They will find no crime has been commited.

Your post prove you're nothing more than a trol.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

This video (which I watched from beginning to end, as difficult as that was) was filled with nothing more than all the vitriol and hate that came spewing out from the mouths of liberals everywhere (including the media, who should have been more professional, but). I'm replying because someone had the gumption to whine about poor innocent Barry Satoro aka Barack Hussein Obama being treated so badly. Well, have you forgotten how much abuse George W. Bush received? Comparisons to Hitler, how stupid he was, how he was in bed with the oil companies (Obama received a ton of financial contributions from none other than BP! I'll have you know, could that be why Obama has royally screwed up the entire Gulf oil spill?). I could go on and on, back and forth about how Bush was the devil, and now how much Obama is the anti-christ! Bottom line is: they BOTH suck! Bush sucked and so does Obama, I mean Barry Satoro the front-man for the world bankers, and Soros, Kissinger and globalists. No one is perfect. Politicians lie, cheat and steal, and then some. No one in their right mind should expect any better from any of our politicians! Politics is a game played by those who want nothing more than raw power. Yet, they're just puppets to those who pull their strings. Barry Obama the most radical and most corrupt, by far ought to know this. When Soros says, "jump," Barry Obama says, "how high, Mr. Soros?" Maybe we did have honorable politicians once upon a time. Now you can pretty much bet the person who wants your vote is a con or a crook, maybe both! Don't put (waste) your time, money, effort and faith in some low-life politician! The only one who deserves our faith is the God who created us and keeps us alive! He will never let you down, unlike Barry Obama. Hope & Change, "yes we can," blah, blah, blah! How is that "hope & change" thingy doing for ya? Got a serious case of buyer's remorse yet? For crying out loud, as slimy as Cheney may have been, he makes Barry look like a gangsta, community agitator. BTW, look up the "history" of "community organizers." I case you haven't put 2 and 2 together; I don't like either political party! However, I am not (thank God) a liberal! I believe in freedom!, not in big, bloated, over-sized government who will tax you to death for the "good of the country," ok, right. So there you have it, my two cents worth on this video which by the way, taught me absolutely nothing which I didn't already know about! All I know is there were a whole lot of liberals on here whining about how their poor boy Barry is being treated. He's being treated still a hell of a lot better than Bush was. I guess because he's a "minority," any criticism would be construed as being racsim. Give me a break. They (including Obama) have exhausted the "race card" BS. Ever hear about the boy who cried wolf one too many times? Yeah, that was a good one. In the end when he cried wolf, no one came to help him because they figured he was faking, yet again. Well, that's what the deal is going to be here with any criticism thrown at Barry will begin to stick and the charges of racism will be laughed at and scoffed by those who have grown sick and tired of being lied to and taken advantage of by members of both parties. Don't expect anything to get any better any time soon. Obama just may be the antichrist or at the very least probably knows who the guy is and rapps with him on the weekends. Our only hope is when Jesus Christ (not Barry Obama) returns to set up his kingdom to rule and reign over once for all.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

VIDEO REMOVED!

[This happen in the last 24 hours, 'cause it was paused on my laptop!]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It is the duty of every American to speak up if our gov't is not acting on our behalf or in our best interest. I don't even recall the last time I felt we had representation that acted in our best interest. The entire content of this post in that speaking up is something that should be reported to facilitate arrest...is that correct? How scary 1984.

If you don't like the path this nation is on, you are required to say so & I support that 100%.

k

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I just finished watching this whole thing.

I'm ashamed to be an American.

I'm not sure what I think about everything.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

that video is sick. truly sick.

nice history lesson though.

those who make a profit off of the culling of the human race and those who take the opportunity to benefit or propel their own agendas by what seems to be any means neccessary.

can't help but to look around for some sorta sign that maybe our race has already gotten us into a post apocalyptic world and perhaps we are just a bunch of civilizations with some sort of amnesia as to our true origins and "pre-histories" somewhat hidden myteries.

ah, but what do i know,
et

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
*bump*

How is this not getting more play?!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Here is some correspondence between me and one of my closest buddies of 20 yrs...

Time to put on your tin-foil hats, again.

You want to know what your government is capable of doing? (to it's own people, much less anyone else):

video.google.com...#

The whole 90 minutes is riveting, but just watch about 10 minutes from the 28:45 mark. [Basically (as assumed, but now confirmed) every 'incident' or incursion from the Spanish-American War, to WWI, to WWII, to Vietnam, to the first World Trade Center bombing, to Oklahoma City and of course Iraq/Afghanistan (thru way of 9/11)... was controlled - or allowed to happen - by... us!]

Ripped directly from Wikipedia:

Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a false-flag plan that originated within the United States government in 1962. The plan called for Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other operatives to commit genuine acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro. One part of the Operation Northwoods plan was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington."

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident is the name given to two separate incidents involving the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam) and the United States in the waters of the Gulf of Tonkin..... In 2005, an internal National Security Agency historical study was declassified; it concluded[7] that the Maddox had engaged the North Vietnamese Navy on August 2, but that there may not have been any North Vietnamese Naval vessels present during the engagement of August 4. The report stated,

[I]t is not simply that there is a different story as to what happened; it is that no attack happened that night. [...] In truth, Hanoi's navy was engaged in nothing that night but the salvage of two of the boats damaged on August 2.[8]

His reply...

I really don't believe much of this #.

The govt. (and people in general) are really too stupid to pull this off. The govt in particular is too dumb to even function in the private sector. That's why they have govt jobs.

Our president is nothing but a dumb 'n-word' who couldn't keep a real job on a landscape weedeating crew.

if people were smarter (90% of the population is too stupid to avoid pissing in their own drinking water), then these fictitious conspiracy stories would have more merit.

I left with...

Wow, just wow, man.

#1) How can you not believe it - it's right there in front of your face a) the perpetrators in their own words, and b) declassified documents clearly proving the claims accurate... (?!)

#2) That's the point - we are all a) SO stupid, or b) uninformed, or c) engrossed in other stuff that no one knows anything AND it's easy as # to pull this stuff off, right in front of our faces (most of the time).

#3) Your reply in and of itself is testament to the fact that no one will ever learn anything, or do anything about it, and stuff like this will always remain 'lunatic fringe' or 'conspiracy theory' - I just gave you hardcore evidence that PROVES what I said in the first email, and even have video clips of the guilty admitting their crimes, and you still call them "fictitious conspiracy stories"

There really is no hope.

The reason why all of this stuff came to light is because of 9/11 - they tried to pull one of their most complicated schemes off in the middle/dawn of the Information Age - and they #ed up, bad - people began asking questions immediately and the internet provided them with the best tool to discuss, investigate, and uncover (quickly) everything that happened. I'm not a big fan of Alex Jones, but he predicted something was going to happen, and bin Laden would be blamed, months before it happened. And for that matter he's exposed a million other 'conspiracies' for what they are: REAL events. He may be an ass, but he's got his # together, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

when was the last time we heard the phrase THE HUMAN FAMILY, a hundred years ago??

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Well some people will just deny the facts just like they are taught in school.

I have a tough time trying to wake people up but I go at it too hard, it turns most off. Strangly now they are starting to wake up partly cause I brought a lot of facts to their attention.

Unfortunitaly we are still screwed until we wake up and fight TPTB.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Thank you.

Bump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join