It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason BP isn't cleaning the OIL.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

However, 'they' could be using all that money to buy canned food.. :0

[edit on 29-5-2010 by earth2]

Could be true if you extrapolate canned food to space projects and DUMB's, society stopping and giving up is the last thing "they" would want before their self preservation plans are realised. It is strange that govts all over the world have cut back on the maintenance of none essential infrastructure.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Reign02

Why do you people fear change? I never understood why people call 2012 fear mongering?

No proof, no evidence = Fear mongering

I do not fear change but 2012 is nothing more than a year. This oil spill is not the start of the end of the world....

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I can't believe people thought the top kill had a chance.

This oil is being FORCED out.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02

reply to post by Reign02

Why do you people fear change? I never understood why people call 2012 fear mongering?

I do not fear change but 2012 is nothing more than a year. This oil spill is not the start of the end of the world....

but it is a part of prophecy from the hopi to revelations. Also find it funny BP won't fix this mess till late july early august. It is just going to get worse and worse.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
There is a plume just below the surface, they say is 22miles x 6miles x 3,300feet. That equals 97,150,648,320,000 gallons of contamimated water. If the water is 10 parts per million oil, that equals 971,506,483 gallons of oil in the plume. 10 ppm is .00001 gallons of oil per gallon of liquid. That is quite a conservative estimate.

Even if it's only half of that, nobody has come up with an estimate anywhere near these numbers. This is out of our hands as long as oil is flowing.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
They will not close the leak and they will not clean it up! it's like when someone owes you so much money that he decide not to pay you.Until it'll become everyones buisness to do something.It wont be BP's fault anymore.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02

reply to post by Reign02

but it is a part of prophecy from the hopi to revelations. Also find it funny BP won't fix this mess till late july early august. It is just going to get worse and worse.

It is a prophecy? I didn't know that back in those days they drilled for oil. If I recall it states something that the ocean will turn to BLOOD not oil. It is all a fairy tale told to you to keep you in line and conform to what THEY think is right. If you are into this site and all about conspiracy theories then you should really look at the bible and religion and maybe you will realize that it is a made up story because we never could find out just how we came to be. Think about it.....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
the oil is still leaking because nobody knows how to stop it yet, but they will figure it out.

quit making such a big deal over it there have been worse oil spills in history and we're still alive.

2012 is just a nice way to make money selling movies and books (hell I thought of writing a fake book about it myself). If the mayans were so smart they would have seen the spanish coming.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
We need to boycott them and all their products and service stations. Here is a link please comment star and flag!!!!!!!!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It really does amuse me how people on these boards know very little about the things they talk about and pretend to be experts. How many on here know ANYTHING about cleaning up oil, about the tactics for stopping a leak. I'm willing to bet very, very few.

And then there's 2012. That old chesnut.

It also amuses me how so many of you are living in fear of the end of the world and the illuminati trying to do *insert relevant* to you. It's funny because when you read most conspiracies on these subjects it's all about what "they" want but so few of you realise that if there is a "they" they are loving the fact that they have exagerated their existence and you buy it completely, walk around fearing everyone and being suspicious of everything.

Congratulation, you can't see the woods for the trees and you are far more lost to the self fulfilling (false) prophesies that your controlling masters apparently created than any of the sheep you criticise for being ignorant.

Not aimed at anyone in particular....just a thought I had reading this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join