It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have to share this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ok, I've had an ATS account for awhile, but I've never used it. I have used ATS to track the current American economy's meltdown.

But something crazy just happened to me. So I was taking a nap and I woke up and I couldn't get up. Not just that but I couldn't move. I looked and immediatley I saw something floating above me to the left. I know this is weird, but it looked like a baby alien. I tried to move but I couldn't. I was awake and tried to squirm but it was like I was being held down. After about 1 or 2 minutes of this all of a sudden I was able to move again. When I looked up it was gone.

This litterally just happend to me 30 minutes ago so I'll try and tell you everything I can. This thing looked kind of like the aliens from "signs" but it was only like 3-4 feet tops. It also had a rounder body and face. It looked almost clear. Granted the room was dark, but it looked like it was translucent. It was floating in the air not directly above me but about 5 feet above me and 5 feet to the left.

Someone please tell me I'm crazy and that this won't happen again. I'm not going to tell anyone in my family because they'll laugh at me, but maybe someone on here can tell me what I just saw. Please let someone let me know.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by getready4

I take it you havent had these type of experiences before? if you havent you should check wether you recently bought something wich could potentially have been used in occult practices. Those objects frequently allow bad entities in your domain... that is IF it was a spirit of some kind... some moredetails would be welcome, like if you've experienced weird things in your house before...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Someone please tell me I'm crazy and that this won't happen again.

Sure - you are LOCO..! But, unfortunately, it may very well happen again.

I'm not talking about your alien sighting, most likely a left-over fragment of your dreams, but the Sleep Paralysis you experienced.

There are some threads on the subject discussed on this site, and even more information through a google/yahoo/ect. search.

These epsiodes can be qutie scary at first, but after a few you relize what's happening and just wait for the rest of your body to wake up...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

What such occult items could have attracted glowing baby aliens? I am curious as I would like to test such an odd theory out to check its validity.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Shine71]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

I've never experienced anything close to anything like this. As for my house its a newer house. We have a lot of gadgets and stuff but nothing unusual. I was actually napping in our theatre room. The projector was off though and so were the lights. The only light in the room came from the partially cracked door.

Whatever this was, it had to have been able to go through walls, or become invisible because I'm almost positive the door didn't move. All I was thinking was "go away", "don't hurt me", "get out". The only reason I was able to see this thing was because it was near the door where the small bits of light were coming in.

I was clearly wide awake. I was notttt dreaming. I don't think I've ever even dreamed about aliens before. The only reason I ever even have gone to ATS before is to hear about the conspiracies about the recession and the effects it will have on the dollar.

Whatever this was it wasn't really scary looking. I'm still kind of in shock, but I'm surprised that I'm not more scared. The experience was scary, but this thing was small. It looked like it was almost swimming through the air. It looked like what the common verision of an alien is but kind of also looked like Casper because it was smaller and rounder than most versions.

Anyone have any idea as to what it might have been?

***Also in response to the poster above me, it wasn't glowing. It was close to translucent like I could almost see through it. I couldn't see through it, but it was kind of like that. But not glowing."

[edit on 29-5-2010 by getready4]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Just gettin up at 11:30am???
Maybe you had too much fun last night

Set up a lap top cam & record a few night of you sleeping. Yes you pick your nose at night.

Just trying to relieve some of the tension for ya.
Interesting.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85

I take it you havent had these type of experiences before? if you havent you should check wether you recently bought something wich could potentially have been used in occult practices. Those objects frequently allow bad entities in your domain... that is IF it was a spirit of some kind... some moredetails would be welcome, like if you've experienced weird things in your house before...

What kind of objects do you mean? Have you heard of other experiences where a new bought item causes a strange effect? I'm very interested.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by wigit]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

As happygolucky said: sleep paralysis

Have you ever felt like you were awake but unable to move? You might have even felt afraid but could not call for help? This condition is called sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis may leave you feeling frightened, especially if you also see or hear things that aren't really there. Sleep paralysis may happen only once, or you may have it frequently -- even several times a night.

The good news: sleep paralysis is not considered a dangerous health problem. Read on to find out more about sleep paralysis, its possible causes, and its treatment.

www.webmd.com...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock

Just gettin up at 11:30am???
Maybe you had too much fun last night

Set up a lap top cam & record a few night of you sleeping. Yes you pick your nose at night.

Just trying to relieve some of the tension for ya.
Interesting.

11:30 your time, maybe...... not necessarily his. But then again, could be wrong. To the OP: that is a weird thing to go through. Check the other threads on sleep paralysis like suggested.. just in cass.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Ok you guys are missing the point! I saw something that looked like an Alien! It was in the room!

I wasn't asleep when I saw this! I was awake! Not being able to move was a small part of this, but I saw what I it.

Can you guys think of any other experiances where someone has said they've seen something like this in the air?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Look up 'old hag sleep paralysis' - paranormal.about.com...

It could be something similar, and doesn't need to be an old hag.

[edit on 5/29/2010 by hhcore]

Edit to add - just like everyone is unique, your experiences can be as well.

[edit on 5/29/2010 by hhcore]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Welcome to the club ,No you are not crazy ive had the same experience,people think we are mad, quiet a few people here at ATS have had this experience.
My alien exp was the same it was slightly translucent it did remind me of an octopus or squid type ability to camouflage ripleing and undulating around the head i dont mean shaped like the octopuss/squid, it looked to be about a child size and build 3 year old about 3 to 4 feet with a real diff very alien head sorta like a grey, but not the same as we c in movies the texture and color is diff,it is was alien to describe your mind has no reference point to recall also no smell. mine vanished in front of me,he or it had a silver suit with blue v.

your not mad .

i hope its not a bad sign for us who have had this exp,in regards the bible speaks of angels going out to mark the people before the endof days . but are we the good or bad people??? ., so i am worried or maybe they or dead relatives are concerned and engaged with these beings ,AKA angels.

.Ive had 3 or 4 ufo sightings while with my partner also.

the encounters started and then we got the spirits paranormal stuff to,I feel both spirits and aliens are working together or are one and same . good luck sorry for
my theory maybe it is simply that they come to support through something or in hard times,

if im wrong about harvest, well i dont want to think of that.hell,the harvest is near and with all the treads about 2012 the anunaki.and demons well i hope they are all wrong

mst central

[edit on 5/29/2010 by dashar]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I had night terrors when i was young "sleep paralysis" they last a short while but are still very scary. Just a couple nights ago i had S.P. and looked to my right and saw a dark figure floating away and it was around the same height that you discussed in your thread freaky.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

That is actually happening quite a lot as of late... I have noticed too.

They are normally the height that you described them as, I don't think the one you encountered was a juvenile.

IT is possible that the entire experience was telepathic, as opposed to "Physical", as it were.

IT is some sort of magnetic resonance induction... in the neurons... or something...

But, yeah... You are Not Alone.

-Edrick

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm not sure how to feel now that you guys tell me I'm not alone. I know what I saw though. I had felt the sleep paralysis" once before, but I didn't see anything like this when it occured.

If I'm being marked I hope it's not a bad thing....

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Classic sleep paralysis experience. Read about it, you'll see.

I've had it a few times in my life, but only one time felt a presence in my room. In my case, I thought a burglar had broken into my place and was ransacking my apartment. When I woke up, finally, nobody was there and nothing was disturbed. Other kinds of presences: aliens, angels, demons, people, etc. are all possible. It just depends on where your own imagination goes in the moments you have the experience.

It's a very strange thing, but pretty well understood by science. I would not worry about it, especially if it's a rare/unique experience in your life. I think a majority of people probably experience it at least once in their life.

You are not crazy, you are not alone in this experience, not even close and you probably weren't visited by aliens - or I don't believe so. It can feel completely real and very frightening, but it's nothing to worry about.

[edit on 5/29/2010 by LifeInDeath]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
People will tell you that it is "sleep paralysis" for something so rare, it sure seems to happen to a lot of people on this sight! Sure it is a possibility, but the alternative is not worth ruling out in case it WAS something supernatural, perhaps try talking to God if it does happen again.

new topics

top topics

join