It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the BP oil disaster be the event that leads to full ET disclosure?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

"Some of the ET's already do come and say hello. This is according to millions of accounts each year that occur all over the world.".......

You've got to be delusional. Let's say your 'millions' is only 1 million and that there are 400 days in a year (for ease of division).... So that would be 1,000,000 / 400 = 2,500 accounts each and every day..... YES each and every day..... Newspapers and TV reports would be swamped with these stories but yet I don't remember even one story at a major media outlet in the past year.....

Best you lay off mushrooms for a while; they're starting to affect your reasoning.......

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

But if you take that million and do the maths from the year 1947, it brings it down to 40+ accounts a day, spread over billions of people worldwide. Given that some reports of strange unexplained objects in the sky are witnessed by a lot more than 40 people at once in a crowd situation on some occasions, it starts to look a little less crowded in terms of UFO sightings.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

Well at least we know where Obama stands on the disclosure issue: (in # 1)

www.youtube.com... # 1 of 2

www.youtube.com... #2 of 2

[edit on 30-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I know more than I know my own name that aliens are watching. I would give a kidney for disclosure. That being said, if the aliens didn't save japan during ww2, why would they save us now. I think they'll just shrug their shoulders and say "there's another group of monkeys too stupid to make it."

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Problem Reaction Solution
Order out of Chaos
Divide and Conquer.

Judging from how sloppy 911 was I think many of these secret orders that many still deny exist are seeing its last days.
They become more reckless with each event they propagate. To be honest with you I think they know they have had it and are now in Fk-it mode.

Replacing presidents, congresses with majorities etc is like struggling in quicksand. The more they struggle the more they sink.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

The bombings of Japan didn't render a mass extinction. Oil in the sea could. If we are on one of only a handful of planets that can sustain such biodiversity in this galaxy, then any alien race advanced enough and with the ability to care would want to save Earth. In theory, this could mean getting rid of us since we are causing such a massive problem.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Its most likely already been said in this thread but wouldn't a nuke sort out this mess! I say we drop a nuke on the leak and melt the surrounding rock!

Edit: Oh and to all those who say aliens would just want to get rid/let us die are wrong! If aliens do exist then they would have gone threw the same crap were going threw now. So they proberly understand!

I hope!

[edit on 30-5-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

[edit on 30-5-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

They know about the leak. And they monitor the situation. If SHTF and the situation gets drastically beyond our control, then the benevolent ET's will step in and help. But, this situation could also be used by the negatives, just like on the propaganda show "V". There are just so many options the future holds, it's really very hard to tell what will happen next. You can only hope for good ET's to show up now. There are plans though... but it's hard to say how things turn out.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet

There are just so many options the future holds, it's really very hard to tell what will happen next.

Doesn't it always?

I heard on the BBC early that "top kill" failed and that its very unlikely for the leak to be fixed until september so i'd say that its already out of control and if it does take till september to fix then we can already call this an ELE. I just hope our benevolent brothers come soon.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

Who's the delusional one here? You think the MSM would cover even one of those stories?

MSM doesn't cover those stories, person.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by dragonsmusic]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
i think this is a bit farfetched, if anything it would be depopulation attempts by toxicating the waters, fish and eventually humans via hurricanes and rain??

the spill DOES bother me a lot though

Yep...totally for that angle...a lot more than ET disclosure..

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I still say this thread is ridiculous.

We dont need a crisis for aliens to appear.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
i think this is a bit farfetched, if anything it would be depopulation attempts by toxicating the waters, fish and eventually humans via hurricanes and rain??

the spill DOES bother me a lot though

but what kind of world would be left?
why get rid of everyone in order to have something all for self when that something is ruined?

i don't know.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Folks, we might NEED outside help to plug this monster. Top kill obviously has failed. I knew it was a long shot. It is too deep and it is under too much pressure. I believe this latest attempt to cut and cap it will also fail for the same reasons. It is just too far down and the oil that is spewing is under immense pressure. This means we are going to witness AT LEAST two or three more months of gushing oil while we are waiting for the relief wells to be drilled. It may very well go from bad to much much worse when they attempt this next cut and cap fix which will open up the flow even more (20% more they think).

These so-called attempts to fix the leak are just smokescreens to make it look like they are trying something. The real fix in the works are the relief wells, and those could take a lot longer because they need to intersect with the leaking well, and that is by no means an easy task. They will probably make several miscalculations in drilling the relief wells which could mean this thing may not get plugged for several months. Sure, we have the technology to fix it (at a snail's pace), but what we don't have is the luxury of time.

Now would be a good time for TPTB to whip out the disclosure card. We just can't afford to wait months while the leak more than likely will get bigger and the damage done is incalculable.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for a fleet of UFO's to show up and start cleaning up this spill!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Disclosure
Dr. J. Allen Hynek himself disclosed the most important thing about the aliens. His conclusion reached just before he died was," they are demonic".
Dr.Hynek was a very intelligent man.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
This video ends the problem with the oil spill. Don't believe me? See for your own eyes:
www.youtube.com...

Further info here and sign the petition:

spillfighters.com...

spillfighters.com...

[edit on 6-6-2010 by AsTaR]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join