It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the BP oil disaster be the event that leads to full ET disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Does anyone find it interesting the use of the term "Top Kill" ? I suspect it is some kind of codeword for the elites.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well if they are here than we almost have to assume they posses the means to fix something like this. Whether they be from another star, dimension or time travelers. So just getting here leads me to believe that they would be quite capable of fixing this mess we've got ourselves into.

That being said, if we can't get this under control and they don't make themselves known by just going ahead and fixing it for the world to see, well then I'm not sure if they'll ever show themselves. Then there's always the possibility that they're not here at all, maybe they left a long time ago or were never here to begin with.

For the record I do believe we're being visited, but to what extent I haven't got a clue.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by bigern]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

why would they need/plan the oil spill for disclosure? seems kinda of like extreme overkill

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Having a race of seemingly benevolent aliens helping to prevent something that would likely cause a mass extinction on this planet would help to alleviate the panic of them just landing on the lawns of our leaders. It would show to the masses that they don't want to eat us, but just help us.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

why would they need/plan the oil spill for disclosure? seems kinda of like extreme overkill

Well if that is the plan it seems like that would be a great way to get the people behind the idea that they come in peace. After all they would be cleaning up a mess that quickly got out of control and is getting worse everyday. Anything that takes place after the big fix would probably be looked at by the public as a positive thing.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Good observation Mazzroth, I totally agree. I'm not a "numerologist" really, but I have become somewhat familiar with the system due to the persistent use of it by our masters. The words "Top Kill" may indeed be yet another "fingerprint" of the elite.

Here's my crude attempt to solve their puzzle: The word "Top" actually means "Death":

Based on the alphabetical sequence, the letter "T" would be the 20th letter, "O" the 15th, and "P" the 16th letter of the alphabet. In numerology, each number beyond one digit must be "reduced" to only one, although it's not always as straightforward as we would think. In this case, "20" = "2+0" = 2, 15 = 6 and 16 = 7. Next, we take the 2+6 = 8 + 7 = 15.

At the final step, things can take another turn, so, instead of the 15 = 6 again, instead it is reduced as a triple, 5+5+5 = 15, or, "555", the sacred numerological number of Death.

My goodness, put that with the word "Kill", and it gets scary, but I guess I'll end there, and let others comment if they think it's worthwhile.

JR MacBeth

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

It's bizarre to me that we don't use Tesla's technology in its entirety. I understand WHY we don't; there's no money in it . Having said that, I can't believe that there is no technology available to stop this snip. It's ludicrous. Tesla had wireless technology in the nineteenth century. There's no way the technology pimps that control things let all that Tesla info get away. And leaving Tesla completely aside are you suggesting we don't have the technology in the public sector to put this thing right? We don't even need Tesla tech for this. This is bull snip.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

I also noticed an unusual amount of elevens in these events. Thank you for posting this. You spotted even more than I did. Hmmmm...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I agree with your theme. the world controllers seem to be panicking. My only fear with respect to this is that that in itself could be an illusion. Like they are just pretending to panic. Ya know? They are pretending to panic in yet another veil to give people a sense of power...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

I suspect perhaps MkUltra with it actually a trigger for something we may never know or link exactly, like the "caught like a duck in a noose" statement with the DC Sniper case a few years ago.

"Top Kill" may mean something like Assassinate the "Top" or President of some country or leader of some kind by sleeper assassins planted with a Manchurian Candidate type mind control.

Now that the top kill failed then perhaps the event was a failure.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by invetro

Ya but they havent landed yet, and I havent been eaten yet. So i think its safe to assume It was never the plan. Still it overkill, and this is a very unlikely theory.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Disclosure was suppose to happen at the beginning of 2008, then got changed up to the fall of 2008. Then gradually was pushed to 2009, 2010, etc. People always say "An inside source has told me disclosure is imminent! Expect it within the next 2 - 3 months!" I was an avid believer in aliens at one point, and now, every time I see these disclosure threads, or see articles based on inevitable disclosure, I shrug my shoulders and pay it no mind. If they are going to come, i'll be surprised because expecting something only for it not to occur gets really reaalllyyyy annoying.

Not saying I don't believe there is ET life out there. I'm sure there is.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I don't think so, but the general idea is very interesting.

If something even crazier happens (natural disasters, nukes, war,etc.), maybe a "kind" race of Aliens could come down here and help... or just warn our civilization that we are doin' it wrong!!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Could this disaster be a prelude to disclosure?
Possibly.

If so why isn't something (assistance) happening right now?

Too soon, all the options known to mankind to fix the problem have not yet been tried. Intervention at this time would not be as meaningful or significant until all known methods are tried and have failed.

At least that is my theory.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If they did swoop in and fix it ,they wouldnt tell us and it would be covered up! then bp takes all the credit and the world goes back to sleep. you know all cameras would fail and any first hand witness would be well...kept quiet so to speak. just my opinion

[edit on 30-5-2010 by paradiselost333]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

"What if... this oil spill could possibly have been planned to bring about full ET disclosure once and for all? "

I think that is a bit far fetched. I don't see why the government would need to plan an ecological disaster just to bring disclosure. I can see ET stepping in, assuming they are here, and helping us fix it.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
reply to post by blujay

I agree with your theme. the world controllers seem to be panicking. My only fear with respect to this is that that in itself could be an illusion. Like they are just pretending to panic. Ya know? They are pretending to panic in yet another veil to give people a sense of power...

The panic they show the world is just like you are saying, an illusion, a disguise. They know the masses will all go along with them or at least those with eyes that are still shut, like the guy up there that called me a nutjob.

Their true panic lies in knowing their time here is done.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Something coming?

Originally posted by coastalite
If we (humanity) can't stop it soon, it's going to get ugly and will force the TPTB into having no other choice but to ask for help, thereby bringing about disclosure entirely out of the need for our species to survive.

I have been thinking about this too but a problem I suspect is that we (those of us who strongly distrust what is presented to us) may not be in a position to be able to call for any help. I suspect and have suspected for a long time that our civilisation all the way to the very top was infiltrated by outsiders, extraterrestrial or otherwise, a very long time ago and like chess pieces moving here and there, they have now reached a stage where they are positioned perfectly to keep us asleep, keep us fixated on the little things that never really mattered but yet so many of our kind would die for or kill others for.

I think that the infiltrators can fix this leak on their own but they do not wish to and perhaps they even created this mess on purpose for a specific reason that had more to do with sending out a very real message to those others in orbit (or between spaces) who wish to give the human race their disclosure.

Do not come; do not show your faces or this oil spill is just a taste of what we may do. You pushed us and now you can watch this spill clog up the gulf, next time do not take our warnings so lightly and stop interfering in matters that do not concern you. These people are ours, we spent much effort in their evolution and it is our right to keep them in bondage to us because you know the law says so. Heed this message or the next message we send you will be several mushroom clouds blossoming over many of your beloved human species – “our” human species.

Originally posted by coastalite It is very likely that TPTB do not want disclosure. If they disclose, they fear they would lose their power and control over the awakened masses. There may be some type of agreement with ET whereby humanity must exercise its own free will and must decide to formally ask for their help. In other words, they can't formally disclose themselves unless we ask them to.

As already mentioned by me, I do not think that the PTB wishes for us to have our highly prized disclosure because I think you are correct, the power would slip from their grasp and slide between their fingers like sand grains.

To keep us in shackles we must believe that we are alone, that there is no other outside our atmosphere that is on our side and hopes for us. We have been programmed to believe the hype and accept that our lot in life is to work hard, make money, have sex and create families (more meat for the grinder) and then at the end only then can we lie down for a few short years before death comes and takes us to our rest. That is not life that is bondage and even if you become a hard working millionaire with a fast car a beautiful woman at your side that is still bondage.

Sure the chains are velvety and soft and you smile and give full lease to your desires and ego but that is part of the social programming that many reach but most fall. However in knowing you have a chance to reach up and live a life of materialism you take what you can get and strive to reach because the choices are limited to either having or not having.

More importantly, most tragically in playing the game that was created for us our mind risks being disconnected from the source, that place of dreams place where the soul comes and goes.

The powers that be (I dislike that term but it is apt so I use it) see us as a resource to be used and abused as they wish, to see us as humans would need a human mind but the people at the top are not us and they have not been of us for a very long time.

Time is short and a crisis point is fast approaching and I can feel something in the air, a dark feeling that a struggle is about to burst into the open and there will be a period of pain for us all. I cannot explain it other than as a call, a heartbreaking shriek by something near mythical that stands atop a hill, beaked head arched back and a griffon like head calls out to the heavens. You can hear it if you meditate successfully and I can hear it every now and then when I close my eyes and feel the high pitched song between my ears and feel the fluttering vibration in my chest.

I think the question as to help and where it might come from is deeper than probably assumed and in looking too hard we may be overlooking some clues. Are the opposing factions really from other star systems and in feeling our plight from orbit or are they from an altogether much more exotic place altogether, reached by crossing the barriers of existential vibration, the background noise of all matter.

What I do know for certain is that I did not pick anyone to lead me and I require no person to lead me and I have no master and I do not feel a need to make a slave. If they are up there and watching events unfolding like a bad dream down here then I do not think that it is right that they should wait to be asked for help by people who have been a cause of us needing to call for help in the first place.

I never nuked anyone, I never started any wars and I never wished any harm to others in the name of big business interests and weapons procurements so to have such people decide how and when I should be helped by people they have no right to keep from my ken is a disgrace and I despise their arrogance and the idea that they dare to consider me a vassel.

I say come and help us help each other you watchers in the sky, you others in the spaces we cannot see or leave us to enter full tilt into an age of darkness because false hope is as bad as no hope because in the end there is only death and to get all bent out of shape over the death of matter is an overreaction considering we are more than the molecules that confines us and binds us to the rules of gravity and everything else physical.

I know they are there, I have seen their ships (?) and felt them near.

Yes, yeah I am as crazy as a loon so what? I am however a loony tune that does not kill, does not harm others and I even love animals and ache that my species suffers so much in so many different created ways like it does – Better than being a sane celebrity worshiping drone that also has a habit of believing the political hype, celebrating progress, war and heroes.

I am so sick of the mess our so called leaders create and then have to hear empty words like “heartbreaking”. What really is heartbreaking are the clouds of lies and hidden self serving agendas, the death and the wreckage we cause to this earth and each other.

We need more loony tunes thinking thus; maybe the world would be a better place?

[edit on 30-5-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Thanks queenannie38 (3 plus 8 = 11 ?!!). Just kidding. But thank you for putting the obvious out there, yes, 4/20 is Hitler's birthday, might as well say it, because it's probably not on the average radar. But, it's so much more than just that. The thing that people should be concerned about is the fact that TPTB seem to regard Hitler as an important figure in their system. Could that possibly bode well? Regardless of who Hitler really was, today he is a "symbol" that has gained universal acceptance, as being synonymous with evil.

And the "elevens" are something people should really think about too, thank you for posting that info. As I've pointed out in other threads, the fact that there are 11 dead says much more than meets the eye. To the occultist, the numbers have to be "right" for an operation to be considered a maximum success.

Think about what this means when our masters go into something with a "target number" in mind. As the "accident" unfolds, if we were "them", we would have to make sure that our numbers were right. We can imagine things not always going perfectly, can't we? What if, only 8 were killed initially, and of the injured, it wasn't looking like you were going to get your additional three victims / sacrifices? Well, this implies that you would want to have things set up in advance, to make sure things would still come out OK. In fact, you might well be quite "conservative", making sure "too many" weren't immediately killed.

Still with me? This implies that someone else would be prepositioned, perhaps a medic, someone to ensure the final count is "right". This sort of thing is of course completely off the scale for the average bear. The titanic evil that would necessarily be involved in orchestrating such an affair boggles the mind. But, "what if" such a thing was in fact the norm?

I have no doubt these ideas are simply too much for most people to seriously consider, but after 9/11, maybe it's time to entertain even formerly unthinkable possibilites.

Glad you have a friend! You say you do not have a master? Perhaps you don't, but humanity as a whole, well, it's looking more and more like we do. I tend to think that we're all in this together, whether we like it or not, and sometimes, it's good to really look at the situation, and maybe it's even healthy to admit even the unpleasant things about ourselves.

I can imagine an old southern plantation before the War, with slaves, and one among them rising up and telling "the" master, "You ain't my masta!" Well, we may know what he means, perhaps in his heart he is "free", but I would guess that soon it wouldn't matter, at least not for him. Of course, if Mama had still been alive, she would have told him to shut his pie hole, but only out of love.

I personally like to use the term "our masters", not out of some sort of subservience, but because I think it has some merit when communicating with those who have never taken the red pill. It should, you would think, stop us in our tracks, and maybe have the same effect that it seemed to have on you. "I don't have a master!" Well, too much to get into here, but I would suggest that the real issue isn't the "master" at all. The real issue is that we, taking humanity as a whole, are in fact "slaves", in mind, and heart. We could debate this of course, but the proof of the pudding is that we have left, collectively, a "power vacuum" if you will, and since nature seems to abhor vacuums, someone has stepped in (has always stepped in), to rule. So it has ever been, and will be. Unless, WE change.

If the time ever comes when we are no longer slaves, then we will no longer have masters. Until then, it is nice to have friends.

JR

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join