It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the BP oil disaster be the event that leads to full ET disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
What if... this oil spill could possibly have been planned to bring about full ET disclosure once and for all?

I am skeptical that the top kill solution will work. There's too much pressure and it's too far down. If the top kill doesn't work, the oil leak could slowly erode away into a wide open gusher that could go on for months and months and months while we wait for the relief wells to be drilled. The relief wells will take at least 90 days to drill, and that is if there are no miscalculations. Meanwhile, WHEN the leak begins to gush wide open, the damage to the environment will be on a biblical scale.

Solution: TPTB announce that we are not alone in the universe, and that our space brothers have arrived to step in and help us stop the oil gusher and clean up the mess with their advanced technology.

If the worst case scenario happens and all attempts to stop the leak fail, it WILL become a wide open gusher and could very well be an extinction level event (ELE). Mankind is very fragile. There are any number of things that could wipe us out, and this is one of them. We may very well need divine intervention and/or help from a more advanced civilization. The children finally got themselves into so much trouble that our ET babysitters will have no choice but to swoop in and save us or watch us all die. The clock is ticking.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i think this is a bit farfetched, if anything it would be depopulation attempts by toxicating the waters, fish and eventually humans via hurricanes and rain??

the spill DOES bother me a lot though

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Look, if these idiot aliens haven't shown up well before this, THEY ARE NOT SHOWING UP AT ALL. Don't use this disaster as a stepping stool for this nonsense, huh? The only agenda on the menu that is proven is the insatiable lust for money, power, and control- not ET and Yoda popping out of a ship.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Look, if these idiot aliens haven't shown up well before this, THEY ARE NOT SHOWING UP AT ALL. Don't use this disaster as a stepping stool for this nonsense, huh? The only agenda on the menu that is proven is the insatiable lust for money, power, and control- not ET and Yoda popping out of a ship.

No need to belittle the guy's stance friend.

I love how you call them "idiot" aliens. As far as I know if there is Intelligent life in the universe and it shows up here on Earth, they will be FAR smarter than we are.

Do I think this is a plausible scenario for ET disclosure? No.

I don't think disclosure is going to happen by Government or Corporations, I think it will happen when ET is good and ready to say hello.

As we spend most of our time killing each other and our environment, I'm not really surprised they haven't done so yet.

~Keeper

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Some of the ET's already do come and say hello. This is according to millions of accounts each year that occur all over the world.
According to those accounts the people are poked, pricked, and prodded. Would these be the same ET's you think would care about saving us all from a self inflicted catastrophe? Would they want to come down here and solve it?
I don't get the premise of ET coming to save us. Little greys sound like they would happy to enslave us. A more interesting question I think would be "do the ET's laugh at us with all of our catastrophe?"
It's easier to kidnap and abduct when the land is in chaos. I mean isn't it? That's what I would think.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well,how far would the present administration have to go to do this?

I believe it would be easier to announce that Obama was born of immaculate conception and is the new Messiah,here to save us all from our selves.

I mean the American public will believe anything it seems now.

Why people think life forms from other places would give a rodents behind,what we do is beyond comprehension.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

They aren't the ET's that would come help, if it were gonna happen. Those pokes and prods come from beings with a different agenda.

I've read that some of the higher level 'guardians' of our planet, have actually allowed this oil leak to take place. They knew that our overlords were planning this event. If true, wouldn't it be because this IS the event that will lead to the disclosure?

Surely it won't be a welcome introduction for TPTB, they've been threatening destruction forever, should our space brothers come in. That is why the timing has to be exact. It's an all out 'war' right now.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Great idea Coastalite, it certainly has crossed my mind too over the past month. I personally lean to the notion that "disclosure" has been part of our master's plan for a long time now. They have invested so much in laying the groundwork, making sure all is prepared beforehand.

When so-called disclosure does come, I have no doubt that one of the most important things that we will see is something very convincing. What better way to do it than to have all eyes on some manufactured disaster that seems to defy all our technological attempts to correct? So, just when the alarming consensus comes in, that "we" can't fix it anymore, and reports are really getting apocalyptic, our Saviors will then step forward, take care of business in short order (with their "advanced" technology).

The whole world will breathe a sigh of relief, and most will be very convinced that the whole thing was "real", since all our technology had already failed so spectacularly. Later, when less convincing aspects of the show roll out, people will be less likely to catch on, since they will already suffer from a "confirmation bias" that solidified when they watched their TVs show them "Alien Salvation". Reminds me of 9/11. People "witnessed" it on TV, therefore they "know" what happened, etc. And yet, many of us know that things were not quite as they seemed that day.

So, what to make of this approach? On the one hand, if I was to guess, I do think it makes the most sense to introduce "aliens" as "good" guys. If the whole thing is pulled off convincingly, it will be especially important to not push the envelope too hard. Let people get used to the idea that we are "not alone", and then let them relax a bit, thanking their lucky stars that aliens are nice. Let religious leaders come forth to comfort their flocks, let the politicians gently tell us that the government has actually been partnering with them for years, and obviously nothing bad has happened, etc.

BUT, just when everyone is ready to join the friggin' Galactic Federation, our masters lower the boom! We are then told that not all aliens are so nice! And that's when whatever was really planned rolls out, full force. Sure, most of us will really believe that it's the Muslims (er, I mean "aliens"!) destroying buildings, whole cities, as we watch our TVs in horror. But all along, it could be nothing of the kind.

Our occultist masters have made it clear that they are very fond of the idea that the planet is "over-populated". They seem to believe that almost 7 billion is rather unmanageable. They also have probably done the research to determine an "ideal" number of slaves for their coming plantation, enough to do all for them, but not enough to ever effectively revolt. The Georgia Stones tell us that number is only 500 million. This means that the rest of us have to die, in order to fulfill their Utopian desires.

For those not familiar with this, it probably seems all too much, but from a "matrix" angle, just about everything we experience these days is "planned" by those in charge, who have far more power than most of us would like to imagine. They intentionally create chaos, and then bring order, and get to rearrange the pieces as they see fit. If disclosure is indeed around the corner, it's because it has been planned that way, notwithstanding an apparent BP oil spill "accident".

There's lots more to this whole thing, but basically, ET disclosure will probably be a sophisticated hoax that has been planned for over a century. The implication is that we already have advanced technology, but our masters retain much that is hidden, which makes things appear otherwise. Example: Can HAARP create hurricanes and earthquakes? Some scoff at such a thing, but others see patterns. Same thing here. Let's at least admit that our governments know much more than we think.

JR MacBeth
MyBlog: Gathering Storms

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Alex Collier recently said there could be a catastrophic event before autumn this year where ET's would intervene in order to avert disaster. If that happened then there would be disclosure as the whole world would witness the intervention.

I know alot of people here are not impressed by Collier and I am not putting any faith in this particular prediction but it's interesting that it could fit in with the oil disaster.

When people say it's ridiculous that aliens are going to come and save us or 'why would they bother' etc, I think you've made the mistake of presuming that there's just one group of ET's all with the same motives. There might be one group/s who want to reveal themselves to us, there might be groups who want to remain secret, who knows? Obviously there might be some that want to exploit us and some that may support us.

Personally I still think that we are going to see disclosure gradually as we explore more and more of the universe. Having said that I would love a big dramatic intervention, come on space brothers, we're waiting

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I saw this thread title and was instantly reminded about this image:

Let's not be the joke of the universe

Although the image above isn't really any real proof of anything, and similar techniques have been used before to make people feel bad and do things. You can never rule anything out.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by UniToxic]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniToxic
I saw this thread title and was instantly reminded about this image:

Let's not be the joke of the universe

Although the image above isn't really any real proof of anything, and similar techniques have been used before to make people feel bad and do things. You can never rule anything out.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by UniToxic]

Its a wonderful picture. I think we must atleast already be famous in a few galaxies and winner of the most stupidest beings of the millenia. It is amazing how we still obey the government after knowing what they are upto and not taking any action. Pure sheeple.

I dont they will disclose ufo facts for diverting people. They have many other easy options.
a)Invade Pakistan or nuke the tribal regions where the Taliban camps are
b)Go for north Korea and make a knock knock joke(Aerial bombings)
c)Accuse Iran for something and nuke their capital.
d)Stage any other attack like attacks on World trade center and invade the country of their choice.
e)Release sex tapes of so many famous celebrities that peole wont have enough time to watch about oil spill

And so on... so many easy options. Why would they disclose ufo yet?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If it's true TPTB are destroying earth as their only hostage in a battle against ET disclosure then how would a disaster like this ever lead to disclosure? It seems rather backwards to me.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well, I hope the discourse with the ET's goes something like this:

Aliens: "We will fix your oil leak and clean your gulf if you agree to dust off the zero point tech we gave you many years ago through Tesla and release it (free) to the world."

IMHO we do not need to be in this position with gas/oil.

Greed runs rampant on this planet.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
If it's true TPTB are destroying earth as their only hostage in a battle against ET disclosure then how would a disaster like this ever lead to disclosure? It seems rather backwards to me.

A point I'd like to make is that whether this event was planned or if it truly was just an honest accident, this oil gusher could get much much MUCH worse and may ultimately prove to be beyond our ability to stop. Either way, we may need outside (ET) help to contain this beast.

BP may soon run out of short-term solutions to stop the flow of oil (top kill). Here's the problem: If the top kill fails and we have to wait AT LEAST 3 months for the relief wells to be drilled, by then the gusher could be SO BIG that the damage to the environment would be biblical, possibly an ELE. So, if the top kill doesn't work, we may not have time to WAIT for the relief wells because the gusher could very possibly go WIDE OPEN between now and then. They may, as a last resort, have no choice but to try an explosion (possibly nuke) to seal it off, but even then that might not work and might even make matters much worse.

Worst case scenario is that this could be an ELE. But I don't think it will be allowed to get that far. If we (humanity) can't stop it soon, it's going to get ugly and will force the TPTB into having no other choice but to ask for help, thereby bringing about disclosure entirely out of the need for our species to survive. It is very likely that TPTB do not want disclosure. If they disclose, they fear they would lose their power and control over the awakened masses. There may be some type of agreement with ET whereby humanity must exercise its own free will and must decide to formally ask for their help. In other words, they can't formally disclose themselves unless we ask them to.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite

A point I'd like to make is that whether this event was planned or if it truly was just an honest accident, this oil gusher could get much much MUCH worse and may ultimately prove to be beyond our ability to stop. Either way, we may need outside (ET) help to contain this beast....

Worst case scenario is that this could be an ELE. But I don't think it will be allowed to get that far. If we (humanity) can't stop it soon, it's going to get ugly and will force the TPTB into having no other choice but to ask for help, thereby bringing about disclosure entirely out of the need for our species to survive. It is very likely that TPTB do not want disclosure. If they disclose, they fear they would lose their power and control over the awakened masses. There may be some type of agreement with ET whereby humanity must exercise its own free will and must decide to formally ask for their help. In other words, they can't formally disclose themselves unless we ask them to.

WAS THIS OIL SPILL PLANNED? Our occult masters ALWAYS leave their "fingerprints" on something when it is of their doing. It is no different in this case. As we know, the particular DATE an event happens is important (at least to them). They chose 4/20. Surely, most people know by now that is not merely the unofficial national pot smoking day. It is very significant to them, and when something happens on this date, we should be extra suspicious. Do you recall how many people died when the BP rig "accident" happened? ELEVEN. Oh, it's all coincidence? Could be, but if it's not, then what?

One of the prime assumptions made when dealing with the issue of "disclosure" is that most people who are even familiar with the term already totally believe that ET's are from "out there" (or at least, not here). It's a fundamental mistake that closes a person off from considering the alternatives. I'm not saying that whatever ET's are, "are not" extraterrestrial, but I would hope that open-minded people could at least consider the possibility that "they" are not who most of us assume they are. One of the big reasons we all believe what we do, is because we have been programmed as such. Decades have been invested in inculcating this now widely accepted notion that UFOs / ET's are alien (and therefore "advanced"). We would be foolish to discount the possibility that we are being duped, again, by our very well-practiced masters.

Another critical assumption, not always stated, but often implied at least, is that ET's are "good". Even that old quadriplegic astrophysicist Hawking recently warned that ET's would likely NOT be nice at all, and he probably has more reason to know this than he is allowed to say. To say that TPTB are worried about losing their control, or that there might be a secret "agreement", we must ask, etc., it's all fine speculation, but behind it we should recognize this assumption that aliens are likely to be good. A dangerous mindset for the majority to hold, to say the least. Taking Hawking's Native American example, were the Aztecs well-served by assuming the white man came for good, and that they had been "foretold"? OR, did they let their guard down? I wonder what Montezuma's final thoughts were when he had that molten metal poured down his throat?

I suppose the BP spill could have been an accident, but I very much doubt it. For those not familiar with 4/20, look into it. You may find more than you bargained for.

JR MacBeth
MyBlog: Gathering Storms Ahead

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Yeah, 4/20 is definitely suspicious, no doubt about it.

I agree ET's, UFO's, abductions, etc., may not be at all what we think we know them to be. We just assume they are beings from other worlds. You know what they say about assuming? When you assume you end up making an ass out of u and me.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If you want to see TPTB's hand in this i suggest you check this thread here

Link to thread

Basically haliburton bought coots and boots, the worlds best oil disaster experts, 8 days before the rig exploded! turned out there was 4 haliburton employees working on the rig when it went off. but they survived so....

I keep imagining a hurricane hitting the gulf, picking up all that oil and splattering it from florida to hollywood! set a match to that and we will have a big enough smoke signal that we might just get our disclosure.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
It is no different in this case. As we know, the particular DATE an event happens is important (at least to them). They chose 4/20. Surely, most people know by now that is not merely the unofficial national pot smoking day.

It is also Hitler's birthday.

or did i ruin your surprise?

but if you like synchronicity and numbers, check THIS out, from freerepublic.com:

Douglas H. Brown, Transocean's chief mechanic on the Deepwater Horizon rig, said key representatives from both companies had a "skirmish" during an 11 a.m. meeting on April 20. Less than 11 hours later, the well had a blowout, an uncontrolled release of oil and gas, killing 11 workers.

11 11 11
3 11's

oh, and btw, i do not have a master. especially a hidden one. i do have a best friend who watches over me, and you, and everyone else, all the time.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

So now aliens are salvation? The only aliens that should be heading to clean up that oil mess are the illegal ones. That ain't gonna happen though.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

It's completely backwards, but these are their final throes. They are desperate for the masses to stay asleep to the truth.

They thrive and run this world on the energies of fear, lack, pain, etc.
They know the shift is coming and they'll do whatever they can to keep as many as they can in the 'dark' and in the next 3d world they will inhabit.

If more people 'wake up', they lose those souls to ascension and the 5th dimensional Earth, a place 'they' will not be.

Humanity's day of reckoning is upon us all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join