It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumerian tablets of creation: our true origins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonsaisert
This kind of fuzzy thinking is thanks to Zecharia Sitchin and all his evil grandchildren...

Every nonsense theory involving ancient astronauts or a reptilian super-race can all be traced back to Sitchin; the money hungry fantasist.

I'm not saying you're not entitled to your belief but you really should try and get the intellectual groundwork laid down before making such illogical leaps.

Try and familiarise yourself with the following before having any more "beliefs"

en.wikipedia.org...

Remain Vigilant.

[edit on 21/05/2010 by bonsaisert]

lmao!

It is not just sitchin. Try also brandon levon as well. I believe his book was old world secrets the omega project codes. hell, it is true somebody read it and killed themselves because their beliefs were wrong.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
reply to post by dragnet53

Thanks for posting dragnet
s&f

I do believe that is how we came to be, but also that it was duplicated over the continents creating the different races in the image of their creator.

I enjoyed watching, pay no mind to the small minded people who are trying to trash this, perhaps one day they will grow up are start using their own brains.

I just got tired of seeing the down with creationism and surprised nobody posted up any sumerian stuff.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Markz0r
reply to post by dragnet53

These are our true origins and why would the sumerians lie? I can see modern man lying, but 6000 year old tablets lie? I don't think so.

Everyone lies It's a constant in the human race, just like war. What makes the Sumerians so different to the Egyptians? This "created to mine gold" thing doesn't hold water. They are a race capable of genetic modification so why create somthing to mine when you can make a robot to do it faster and more efficiently?

Also 6000 years? The human race has spanned back tenfold and more, how did they suddenly gain the knowledge?

I personally don't think aliens created humans either, and this very argument used to be one of my own a long time ago to 'prove' the fallacy of such thought. Then I thought more logically about it. A robot can't anticipate or 'think' outside of it's programing. If something goes wrong, that's then end, the robot is essentially clueless as to how to proceed from then on out.

Creating a sentient thinking race that can anticipate and more quickly adapt to a changing environment, such as a collapsed tunnel and such is a more efficient method of getting what you want. Not to mention that a biological sentient being freely reproduces cutting "manufacturing costs" dramatically. One wouldn't need to mine other metals in which to repair a broken machine, if a biological entity dies, no worries, breed more.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

You and dragnet are fooling yourselves.

The texts in the video are NOT on the ETCSL website.

Unless you can prove they are... but I've searched, they are not.

I am not saying that Sumerian tablet's don't exist, how could you have read that so wrongly? I am saying that these particular ones have no proof of being real because they showed up a couple of years ago on some dudes blog.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

So explain why our mitochondria DNA is only 200,00o years old? You must be talking about the bottleneck theory? Doesn't sound logical to me. It just sounds logical because believing in aliens that created us sounds like sci-fi.

Humans....

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by sirnex

So explain why our mitochondria DNA is only 200,00o years old? You must be talking about the bottleneck theory? Doesn't sound logical to me. It just sounds logical because believing in aliens that created us sounds like sci-fi.

Humans....

Uhm, I would say evolution. Now, I understand that you will most certainly argue against evolution so I will answer that argument now. There is no reason to accept the natural evolution of an extraterrestrial intelligent species from one world and not from our own. There is no hard evidence of alien life visiting this planet in the past, nor creating the human species. There is no reason that an alien species would visit another habitable world when their own is dying and decide to create a sentient species on this newly discovered world rather than just creating a new colony instead.

If I were me, I would send a colony ship, build a new civilization on this new world and then mine what resources I could to help save the old world, which may be all for nothing anyways if it's time is really up and it's dying. It stands for better reason to establish new colonies to bolster the species chances of continuation. Hopefully soon, within the next couple hundred years, we will do this with Mars. We need to terraform it regardless of whatever bacterial life may live there so we can give our own species a fighting chance. I personally hope we can terraform Venus as well, giving us three planets our species can survive on.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I do hope this helps. It is research done by Christian and Barbara Joy O'Brien (who wrote the book "The Genius of the Few" which caused a minor sensation when release some time ago) regarding the Sumerian Tablets.

www.goldenageproject.org.uk...

Stay away from Sitchin and Lloyd Pye.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join