It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

short but sweet - is my avatar still showing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
hello all, this is a short post !

basicly, is my avatar still showing? if it is thats all good, but if for some reason my avatar Is not showing, then somethings gone weird, as the avatar i was using was edited and uploaded for me by ats mods (probably more than a year ago ), and was hosted on ats media ... so im very confused to why it wouldnt be showing now (esspecialy as it was already edited as to not offend some really easily offended people).

[edit on 29-5-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Not showing up on my end.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I don't see your avatar.
Speaking of avatars...does this avatar make me look fat??

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

I don't see your avatar either......Out of curiosity what was your avatar again?

I ask because I've checked your media account and I can only see a total of 4 images overall ...None of which really look like they could be an avatar to me mainly because of their size.

.....I could be wrong of course.

Also as far as I'm aware if you delete an image that was your avatar through your media account then it won't show up anymore.
Could this be why it isn't showing up?

Again! I'm not 100% sure on that and could be wrong and if so can someone please enlighten me.

ETA: Or is it possible you maybe have accidentally deleted it (or just an avatar character rendering it all void) through your ATS account settings?

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I think i may have found your avatar.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f779757b035d.jpg[/atsimg]

?

in all seriousness tho, as the three others have already said, i cant see your avatar its all just light blue (coincidence?)

[edit on 5/29/2010 by Alaskan Man]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
short but sweet, my girlfreind said that to me once.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Nup

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
damn ! thats pretty damn strange!

the avatar was a logo i use for my musical stuff sometimes, a silloette of a dog pooping ... Someone took offence to the fact their was a silloette of poop on the pic, so the ats mods (im not sure which one) took the pic, edited out the poop for me and put it in my profile for me to save me doing it or even having to think about it , which was pretty dam cool i though.

i dont get why its gone now though, it was hosted on the ats servers AND put their by a mod.

strange...

I have to add, it was funny going to "myATS" and seeing the user name "maybe... maybe not" next to the question / thread title... i lol'd

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Can't you contact that same Moderator that helped you out before?
Maybe they would have the avatar saved on their profile somewhere still.

top topics

join