It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leopards and other big cats ARE on the loose in Britain - just don't tell a soul

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

Yeah I know the Hole of Horcum and the parking spot ... I watched the big meteor shower from there a few years back.

You're absolutely right ... there are enough places up on the moors for a dozen big-cats to hide out. And if the one in question was hit by a bus how come none of the passangers ever came forward.

Definately a mystery.

Woody

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

im in northern ireland as well,ive heard of a few reports in the mourne mountains and antrim,i do a lot of hiking so i dont know what id do if i came across one.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Here's a recent one that's close to me.

"Pupil's terror after spotting 'panther' near school
A COMMERCIAL Primary pupil claims he was left terrified after disturbing a 'black panther' as it ate in the bushes near his school.

It is the second big cat sighting in residential areas this month after a Dunfermline man alleged to have seen a large cat on the prowl in Duloch.

Support worker Martin Shields was close to the boy when he claimed to have come face-to-face with the big cat in a small gully near Garvock House hotel and the school."

www.dunfermlinepress.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
A little addition to add to this topic regarding a village close to me, not sure, but I suspect it's the same big black cat I saw a little while ago while out walking the dog..

Residents of a sleepy Sussex village have a startling new addition to their community.

For the past year villagers in Telscombe have had to contend with a big black cat living in their countryside and preying on farm livestock.

Linky

the bit I really like

“They're quite big - dog-sized - and they're nicking all our sheep we think."

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join