It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am on this earth to save people

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jax11

I don't know, just that I have to.

It is a pain having to put up with people who put me down.

And it is a pain having to do this.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

So who have you destroyed? I have had many try to destroy me, but they were not strong enough. I'm here to oppose the illuminati. They too have tried but failed. So have the masons. I will complete my mission. I will save the one the sent me for.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by OzWeatherman

OK, thread is pointless.

Well that's about it really.
Thankyou for your trouble.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I am on this earth to save people - no question - even though I do not like it.

You will ask me why, how etc.

I only know this and I do not know how or why.

I do not know if I have to save them physically or after death.

It is scary.

I am on this earth to be stupid - no question - even though I do not like it.

You will ask me why, how etc.

I only know this, i do not know how or why

I do not know if I will remain stupid after death.

it is scary.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Gloster]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

But you must endure and try to focus on the positive. The enemy wants you to fail. Don't let the comments of those who don't understand or oppose you distract you. Focus on the positive. I have suffered much. One of the illuminati betas ( sex slave ) is my spouse. I don't know where she is. They sell her to masons. No authorities will do anything and I have proof. I have tried but I have met road blocks & opposition. I will not give up. There is more going on than the masses know. Everyone thinks that the city of 7 hills is Venice but the 1 who is ancient created that assumption & nurses it. I will pray for you to have strength. You should pray for this also.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

OK

No-one wants to be saved - thank you Lord, because I do not want to save anyone here.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Aliens will not step up.

They have seen how crap humans are.

They will not come here, unless they come here to rule.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I think many people in this world have saved at least one person.

Most people who have done this, probably don't even know they have done so.

The smallest of gestures can help a suffering person make it through one more day of a life they thought they could no longer go on living.

Why does this subject line give me the same feelings I get from those self righteous "indigo kid seeking praise and approval I never got from my parents" or "I am Alien HEAR ME NOW AND BOW DOWN!" threads?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

I just have to say thank you for saying that.

People think I am nuts.

I don't care.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

No offense, but with your ego in the way you would do more harm than good.

Like I said ages ago before this turned into some retarded e-penis flame war:

We are all here to better ourselves, others and the world we inhabit - Every being on this planet is here to evolve physically, mentally & spiritually. And visions of grandeur beyond that is wasted energy and potential.

I concur with the last post, specifically the last paragraph.

I'm not commenting on this thread again, unless it miraculously transforms into an intelligent and/or intelligible dialogue worthy of participation. No offense.

Again for added emphasis:

We are all here to better ourselves, others and the world we inhabit - Every being on this planet is here to evolve physically, mentally & spiritually. And visions of grandeur beyond that is wasted energy and potential.

PeAcE!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

SAVE HIM FIRST!!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
When I was eighteen I saved my friend from drowning. We were scuba-diving in the ocean and he got cramp in both his legs and started to panic. I was about 30 metres away from him and he was lucky I surfaced just to see where he was at. A few years later I saved a complete stanger from drowning...practically the same situation.

Maybe I am here too to save people.....
I do not dis-like saving people and I do not mind doing it again.

I am not looking forward saving people tho, and I am not looking forward to be saved myself

[edit on 29-5-2010 by zatara]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
[edit on 29-5-2010 by relap0]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

I'm not commenting on this thread again, unless it miraculously transforms into an intelligent and/or intelligible dialogue worthy of participation. No offense.

Wat was that about ego?

Interesting thread, interesting topic and good for a laugh.

Being a saviour has a lot of differant interpretations to alot of differant people, it's interpetaion is shaped by experience, by belief. Why else would you need a saviour? Why elso do people feel there are things worth saving?

The OP touched on a topic which through the course of the thread has disected the subject of heroes and anti-heroes

[edit on 29-5-2010 by relap0]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Is this a record?
I'm reasonably new to ATS but 3 pages of worthless crap must be a record!!!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
haha no this is not a record. Not even close lol.

So let me be sure I got this straight. The only thing that has led you to believe that you are here to "save people" is a feeling deep in your heart?

Really? That's the best you evidence you have?

I have a feeling in my heart too, but a couple Tums took care of it for me.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by MrWendal]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

No-one wants to be saved

Are you talking Cd Rom, DVD, Flash drive, bubble memory, or at 3% quarterly interest?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
First off, welcome to ATS.

Second, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, and framing your comments in a way that shows that you felt you would be accepted, possibly even understood here, since we have the reputation (undeserved?) of being open-minded people who understand rejection due to some of our non-mainstream beliefs, or experiences or theories.

Of course you are welcome here. I'm married to someone who saves people all the time. He took that job as an act of gratitude for surviving Vietnam.

Some folks like pretending that they understand, when it's clear they have no desire to let you explain yourself or to help you find your way.

Where people come up with all this sarcasm and hateful, belittling attitudes is not relevant.

Get over yourselves, people! WTG, Catwhoknows! Folks seem to be helping sort themselves out, in front of us and their God.

My wonderful son had a very vivid dream about the school across the street. He dreamed that children were running from soldiers with guns, and that he stood in between and took the bullets so the children could escape.

This dream moved him deeply and to his credit, he told me he could and would die in a cause like that if the situation ever occurred.

Being his loving mom, I reminded him that he could do more for the children by staying alive and escaping with them.

Anyone want to hate on that? People are not allowed to be people here unless they are cynical and narrowminded?!

It's ATS folks, live and let live.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
the first thing to remember if going in to rescue a drowning victim: don't get in the water. it's a last resort. try to reach them first or throw them a line before diving in. otherwise you may find yourself calling out for help as well.

if you hear a calling to be a savior then maybe you should join the fire department or become an EMT.

generally if someone feels the need to save others it extends from a feeling of being in the position to do so. are you in a position to save anyone, especially yourself?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

All I am saying is what I know - and believe me, I don't want to do it.

Can someone at least realize this?

Exceptionalism aside.....

If it is not in your heart to help people.... then you are not going to be of any assistance to anyone.

Its either something you embrace , or something you walk away from. You can`t have a foot in both camps. This goes for many of life's scenarios .

===============================================

Do you mind if i ask you what age you are ....?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join