It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am on this earth to save people

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by relap0

No I can't, and can I ask you what you are doing to improve this world?

Your the one who offered, just giving you a good starting point.

Btw... I feel inspired to save the world every time I get out of the bed, but traffic congestion in the morning and the towel thing quickly change that, hippocritical yet I'm just being honest.

Currently my list of activities to save the world are..
1) Placing that green do not print to save paper signature at the bottom of emails.
2) Placing relevant items in the color co-ordinated recycling bins
3) Giving cash to save the children
4) Walking to my car

Though this is all if and when type scenarios, i'm not accomplishing jack right now because i'm sitting behind a computer discussing the finer points of saviours and anti-heroes.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by relap0]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Thats weird, ....

I'm on the earth to destroy people, ..... only I do know how, ... and why.

maybe we should grab lunch sometime ??

LOL!
Comedy at its best

Catwhoknows, I think others said it best but I will repeat, if you know your here to save people, than begin! If you don't know how, and since none of us know you, then just sit in silence and wait till you do. Or maybe you where meant to help me with this post? hmmmm.... check it out and see if you are..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

oh and if you really are on this earth to save everyone, but to young to know how, here is some advice:

Listen to everyone
Trust no one
Contemplate everything
Fear nothing

Learn, Learn, Learn, Question and look inside for the final answers

[edit on 29-5-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
You think saving people is crap?

This is exactly what Jesus went through.

Are you saying He is crap?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Did Jesus say, "I'm gonna feed you but I dont know how?"

No, he grabbed that basket of fish and a few loafs and he fed the multitudes!!!!

So all I can ask is,

Where the f^%$ is my Mc Fish Burger???????

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

All I am saying is what I know - and believe me, I don't want to do it.

Can someone at least realize this?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Don't put words in peoples mouths, ta

Plus I would be careful on trying to be self righteous and use a comparative link between this thread and your potential to save and the actions of Jesus...are you saying you are the next lord and saviour? (The words in mouth thing, see how it can be annoying)

Sitting behind a computer and making a statement that you believe/ feel you are here to save people in life and/or in death is not going to assist you in realising this belief/feeling. If you are, well this is not a mock, just a lesson that if you lead people will follow. You just need to believe in this idea so much that it would negate the need to post a thread to reaffirm a belief, you should know and believe in yourself and that should be enough to drive action.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by relap0]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

well if you don't want to do it, than you weren't meant to do it. Unless you know something we don't, which you've stated you didn't. Sooo....????

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

All jokes aside...

I hope there are people out their to save us, God knows we need saving at times.
Problem is, if you don't know what you are supposed to do then you should speak to someone close. If not then maybe a priest..

I don't think ATS readers can help you find your destiny.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

oh the ever ready student, ready to take on the world for the cause of good.

Has it ever occured to you that no one is really in need of saving ?? We all chose to come here, and we are exactly where we choose to be, and in the great scheme of things what does a single lifetime matter ??

One day the struggle will end, good and evil cease to exist, and you will realize that there is no need to change anything, because there is already a perfect system in a perfect world.

On that day you become a master, .... with the ability to do things you cannot yet imagine. Yet when this day comes, .... you realize you don't want to, ..... there lies the irony.

Go out, feed the hungry, .... help people, if it makes you feel better.

Wether you save or destroy, you only end up with dirty hands.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Like ghostsoldier said, where all here to help better eachother. Nobody is any greater than anybody. Everyone who has awaken will usually feel it's important to help others. Be careful you don't let your ego get to you though, nobody is superior to any body else. Even the greatest will always have things they can work on, so look out for your self while you look out for others.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
ok I'm curious...

Catrwhoknows.. may I ask what has lead you to believe that you are here to save people?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
ok I'm curious...

Catrwhoknows.. may I ask what has lead you to believe that you are here to save people?

Its in he/she's heart

Thats what the OP said earlier...no proof...no basis...just a self righteous statement

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Listen, man, people always have to do stuff they don't like, and I don't like this.

I have said what I have to do, and I don't like it, but there you go.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

OK, Oz, just a conviction in the depths of my heart.

I know you won't believe it, and I have tried not to believe it, but it prevails.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

reply to post by virgom129

All I am saying is what I know - and believe me, I don't want to do it.

Can someone at least realize this?

I'm curious about this statement. You say you know but you arent sure how, which i can kinda grasp, however, what i'm more struggling with is the fact that you dont want to save people. I for one would think of it as an honour to save 1 persons life, let alone mulitple.

You shouldnt be afraid of it, if you truley are here for this purpose, you will be able to handle it because God would not give you something you cant handle!

Think of it as a positive experience that will bring a far greater reward than most, the reward of joy for saving someones life and allowing then loneger with their family and to live on this beautiful planet.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Just remember, your job is to act like Jesus. Jesus is the one who does the saving.

Don't let the haters discourage you when they spit in your face. They don't hate you, they hate Jesus.

Funny how they can hate someone they say never existed. That's all you hear out of them - hate. They scoff and ridicule other people. They don't understand love. Show them what love is.

You plant seeds, God controls the harvest.

Just remember, spread love. Return good for evil. It's a discipline we all need grow in.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Listen, man, people always have to do stuff they don't like, and I don't like this.

I have said what I have to do, and I don't like it, but there you go.

Are you saying Jesus didn't like saving people? Well that just blows.

Once again, see how putting words in peoples mouths is a bad way to endorse an argument.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
ok, well damn, my bad
Go do your thang then! No need to complain if you know we all do things we don't like, right? But why are you telling us?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Do you feel you were chosen? Or a calling? I was given a choice by the council of Elders when I died. They sent me back to complete a mission.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join