It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea rejects warship sinking evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Too right pure evil is the anglo american empire. Not saying who did it, but one thing is for sure i do not believe the anglo american empire on anything.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

N.Korea rejects warship sinking evidence

www.sbs.com.au

Well, why not? The Gulf of Tonkin "attack" that was used to escalate the Vietnam war was a false-flag that never happened. Maybe this is the same deal.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

SHENYANG, China, May 30 (Yonhap) -- China appears to be seeking greater economic cooperation with North Korea, despite tensions over the North's sinking of a South Korean naval ship, as provincial officials exchange visits and Beijing's top envoy calls for greater business ties.

Yeah I bet that meeting was a loverly "economic" exchange of ideas..... More like a war council or to that effect........

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
reply to post by LittleSecret

Well yes i did read actually thanks but i am responding to the idea that the goal of US is to start a war.

If the idea is, yes as predictable as ever..., that the US wants to start a war in the Korean Peninsula then simply answer the question - Why has it not happened?

Secondly and even more obviously, if the US or SK 'wants' war then why did they not just retaliate against the 'attack' on the ship back in March? They would have had every right to do so if they believed it was NK yet no military action has or is being taken. That does not seem like the actions of two countries desperate to set up a war..

[edit on 5/29/2010 by jonny2410]

[edit on 5/29/2010 by jonny2410]

I never said they want war, my claim was as it is:

They orchestrated this attack to scare Japan and keep it as part of the US against the population's wishes.

If they wanted to start a war, they could have done that by now.

America is not ready to fight anyone right now, they are spending too much money in Afghanistan and Iraq, the economy is screwed:
Therefore: Other empires would take any chance of war to destabilize America similar to what America did against the USSR.

These are all games they are playing, everyone is well informed, everyone learns from history, everyone is waiting for someone to make the wrong move.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Okay, you tell me when in the 20th century Nk has been forthright and open with honesty and good intentions.

K.

Ok you tell me who gained anything from this attack?

No one tells the truth in the 20th century, so how can you find out the truth?

They invaded Iraq based on a lie, so you tell me who tells the truth?

The closest to truth you can come to in this time and age is by figuring out who gained the most:
US keeping one of its territories is a gain, since Japan helps the US economy a lot:
North Korea didn't gain anything out of this, just looked like the bad guys:
So who gained anything through these attacks?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
fals flag could come from iran

so the world would be busy will iran finish there nuke?????

they probably both the torpedo from nk

i remember something about nk selling misile to iran

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
North Korea is gonna say something about the sinking on June 7, that means about 9PM June 6 Eastern Time.

N. Korea expected to make announcement over ship sinking during rare parliamentary session

SEOUL, May 31 (Yonhap) -- North Korea is expected to make an announcement over the sinking of a South Korean warship when it convenes a rare second session of its legislature next week, South Korea's Unification Ministry said Monday.

North Korea's Supreme People's Assembly (SPA), which held its annual session in April, is scheduled to meet again on June 7. It is rare for the 687-member parliament, which usually rubber stamps policies of leader Kim Jong-il, to convene more than once a year.

IMO he's gonna say he had nothing to do with it and it was a lower echelon and that they will be punished.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
And South Korea does something dangerous.

Sth Korean troops stage attack drill

South Korean troops, backed by dozens of attack helicopters, have staged a drill to thwart a simulated attack by North Korea near their tense border.

Tensions have risen sharply since a multinational investigation concluded on May 20 that a North Korean submarine fired a torpedo to break the South Korean corvette in two with the loss of 46 lives.

US Admiral Michael Mullen, the top US military officer, said on Sunday he was concerned about a possible North Korean 'follow-on' to the torpedo attack.

Kinda dangerous timing if you ask me.

It seems like the reports I heard from the NK government saying war was possible between June 1-4 might be coming true.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Latest news is that both China and Russia are now officially saying that they believe the North Korean government was not responsible.

Both those nations have very extensive, well informed, and efficient intelligence networks, and would by now know the truth.

So we now have two world superpowers saying it was definitely a false flag.

All we need do now is look for motive, and the Okinawa base fulfills that need perfectly.

[edit on 1/6/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
S.Korea steps up efforts to haul N.Korea to UN

South Korea Tuesday stepped up its campaign to hold North Korea responsible at the UN Security Council for sinking a warship, briefing visiting Russian experts and sending an envoy to the United States.

A team of Russian naval experts arrived Monday to review the findings of a multinational investigation team, which concluded last month that a North Korean submarine torpedoed the South Korean ship with the loss of 46 lives.

The Russians, including experts on torpedoes and submarines, will stay in South Korea until June 7 to debrief investigators, inspect the wreckage and visit the site of the sinking, defence and foreign ministry officials said.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

Ok you tell me who gained anything from this attack?

Not sure if gained is the right word...

news.naver.com...'___'&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=001&aid=0003204785

for a payout for a dead relative.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
North Korean leader Kim Jong-il has apparently made his first public appearance since South Korea blamed the communist country for the March sinking of a warship near their western sea border.

Afraid of something? Like an assassination attempt or something?

Envoy says 'matter of time' before S. Korea seeks U.N. punishment on N. Korea

Yeah, but the questions are... will China/Russia support sanctions? If they are approved, what North Korea will do?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join