It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea rejects warship sinking evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
If you are really serious about starting a war, the first thing you do is plan very carefully.
You aim to make an overwhelming initial surprise attack, to take out as much of the enemy in one decisive blow as you possibly can, as quickly as you can.

You do not sink one little ship and sit back on your ass waiting to see what happens next.

But it is exactly what a classic false flag operation is, some provocation, where nobody claims responsibility.

If it is a false flag, you then start looking for motive.

And the US with the potential loss of the Okinawa base has a very strong motive to foment tensions in the region, if not actually start a shooting war..

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by LittleSecret

Don't waste my time..

If you are not willing to see the American empire, you don't have to, most of your fellow citizens are not seeing it as well.

So go join the club, you're not alone.

I really have no idea what you are talking about .What club?What am i and my fellow citizens not seeing?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

So you won't answer who surrendered during WWII?

Japan or the US?

DID THE US INVADE JAPAN OR NOT?

IS JAPAN PART OF THE US EMPIRE OR NOT?

ARE YOU DENYING THE FACT THAT USA IS A LARGE EMPIRE WHICH HAS BOUNDARIES FROM AMERICA TO EUROPE< TO ASIA< TO AFRICA?

Don't act dumb..

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Whats the point of all these questions ?As far as i know japan surrendered in ww2.As for the other questions i don't know and i don't care, whats this got to do with the post?If you want to argue about something try another topic ,I'm going to bed.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Whats the point of all these questions ?As far as i know japan surrendered in ww2.As for the other questions i don't know and i don't care, whats this got to do with the post?If you want to argue about something try another topic ,I'm going to bed.

See if you read your own freaken post you don't have to waste my time:

Would they go to that much trouble to keep that airbase?They have other bases in the area ,Why is Okinawa so important that they start a war over it?

You have short memory or something, or maybe inhaling too much THC./. I do too, but unlike you I don't become you.

Okinawa is so important because it is part of America and America doesn't want to let go of its territories.

Sooner or later Japan will resort to terrorism against the US similar to all those Arabs who are living under American puppet regimes.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
They found parts of the exploded torpedo and it had an intact NK serial number on it. NK ALWAYS lies.

Lol the serial number was written with a pen... USA always lies.

They should have added NK passport maybe, to be more credible.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

reply to post by 12voltz

So you won't answer who surrendered during WWII?

Japan or the US?

DID THE US INVADE JAPAN OR NOT?

IS JAPAN PART OF THE US EMPIRE OR NOT?

ARE YOU DENYING THE FACT THAT USA IS A LARGE EMPIRE WHICH HAS BOUNDARIES FROM AMERICA TO EUROPE< TO ASIA< TO AFRICA?

Don't act dumb..

I wouldn't compare Japan or like Germany with "other parts"0 of the American empire such as Panama, Ecuador where military and corporate America is firmly grounded and where economic hitmen and jackals where active.Corporate Japan dominated the US in 70's and 80's and if they want to get rid of those bases, they will.
And invaded Japan?, that plan was called operation downfall, thankfully it never happened, but they nuked those cities and occupied it, otherwise Japan would have dominated East Asia and all the natural resources of Indonesia.The reason why the US supported an independant Indonesia afterwards to get to bussiness there, yeah we [Dutch] thank you for that JFK.....not

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

They found parts of the exploded torpedo and it had an intact NK serial number on it. NK ALWAYS lies.

You're living in the 20th century, how hard is it to setup a serial number?

Normal people create Key Generators for computer products, now look to another realm, imagine what the governments are capable of.
Okay, you tell me when in the 20th century Nk has been forthright and open with honesty and good intentions.

K.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

Keep up!

www.reuters.com...

They all changed their story when the UN decided to send in a team to inspect the torpedo and investigate. It then became a German made torpedo... but NK still gets the blame.

The official line has more holes than a Swis cheese.

Wooooowzers!!11!1 Like, really n stuff?? Oh,.. May 5th huh? Do you have any UP TO DATE information you'd like to present to the class??

Nevermind, I do:

LINK

Hold the cheese....

[edit on 29-5-2010 by NOTurTypical]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ickylevel

Lol the serial number was written with a pen... USA always lies.

They should have added NK passport maybe, to be more credible.

Really, I was under the impression it was engraved....

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Would you care to provide any sources for your claim?

Second Line

Rj

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
How is this breaking news? They have been denying this long befvore the evidence was prevent and for the last week or so after the evidence was presented.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
North Korea is like the fat kid with chocolate on his face and fingers staring wide-eyed while denying stealing the cookies to his mother.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I don't know, did you read the story it was dated 29/5 .As far as i know this story came out on that day,sure there are other stories on subject.Why bother posting on it if its old news?It is what it is ,don't worry about it if its not what you are looking for,i don't care either way.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Just sayin...would be nice to consolidate some of this North korea stuff that really isnt "new" news. Like theres a thread on here that Japan and South Korea are united against NK. Im not sure how thats news either-thats stating the obvious. Oh well either way all the threads on here eventually turn out to be about the US versus China/Russi or Israel versus the Palestinians no matter what the original topic was.

Carry on.

reply to post by princeofpeace

I don't know, did you read the story it was dated 29/5 .As far as i know this story came out on that day,sure there are other stories on subject.Why bother posting on it if its old news?It is what it is ,don't worry about it if its not what you are looking for,i don't care either way.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

Would you care to provide any sources for your claim?

Second Line

Rj

Not sure exactly what you expect here.
My claim was that the US has a very strong motive for keeping the Okinawa base.
The Japanese want America totally off Okinawa, the Americans want to stay.
That is not a claim, but a fact.

Hillary Clinton has been over in Japan reading them the riot act, and the sinking of that South Korean warship jives perfectly with the rest of the plot.

North Korea had nothing to gain, it would have been the ultimate act of stupidity to sink that ship. Only America had a motive to do it..........

I will never understand how Americans can still always believe that America can never do any wrong.
No American politician could ever tell a lie, and so forth.
It is just inconceivable that the Pentagon could ever carry out a black military operation to keep an important Asian military base.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

long time lurker first time poster.. How can you say nk has nothing to gain? Evidence has shown that Kim Jong Il's son ordered the attack as an attempt to gain support from extremist NK supporters..If this was a false flag attempt.. Don't you think china would have been first on board to speak up? their almost neutral position screams towards nk's guilt. I don't want war.. but I see NO reason why SK would be in the wrong here. 50ish of their men died with no reason at all. I believe it is time to shut these bullies up once and for all! I just hope it can be done without causing devastaion to the whole Korean peninsula.

Chris

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
In other news, China doesn't give a flying turd...

China seen as seeking greater economic cooperation with N. Korea despite ship sinking

SHENYANG, China, May 30 (Yonhap) -- China appears to be seeking greater economic cooperation with North Korea, despite tensions over the North's sinking of a South Korean naval ship, as provincial officials exchange visits and Beijing's top envoy calls for greater business ties.

Wang Min, a top communist party official in China's northeastern province of Liaoning, visited North Korea on Thursday last week for economic cooperation talks, according to Chinese media reports published Sunday.

So either they want to piss off the entire world... or they believe it was a false-flag and are giving the finger to the US.

EDIT : From something I read on a chinese forum, sourcing from a North Korean village, the NK government warned the civilians that ``a war may occur between June 1-4``...

I don't know the reliability of that information, but it's probably very very very very very low. We'll see.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I disagree .. I believe that this china remaining neutral. If they thought it was a false flag.. Why not say so up front? this is just chinas attempt
to stay neutral.. claiming to keep ties how they have always been. until they come out directly supporting Nk.. I have to NO reason to believe of NKs innocence.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itzpointless
reply to post by Vitchilo

I disagree .. I believe that this china remaining neutral. If they thought it was a false flag.. Why not say so up front? this is just chinas attempt
to stay neutral.. claiming to keep ties how they have always been. until they come out directly supporting Nk.. I have to NO reason to believe of NKs innocence.

Simply because China doesn't know who did this and don't believe the investigation lead by US/SK. It could be anyone really. But I am more inclined to think the US did this for the reasons mentioned above. They killed 3000 americans on 9/11 to justify war, what makes you think they care about 46 SK sailors?

[edit on 30-5-2010 by TheOracle]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join