It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cult of personality in North Korea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Few on ATS have ever really seen videos of how North Koreans can react to Kim Il Sung's passing and funeral. That was in the 90's. Since taking power after his father Kim Jong Il has raised the bar. I would like to share three videos of how influential Kim Jong Il can use the people and make them die for him.

The other videos are at the video link. Never have I seen so many people crying in this nature. Comes to show you how even in the 90's North Korea was crazy.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Here's a documentary of Kim Jong Il from the Discovery channel. This video is also in three parts. What surprises me is how Kim Jong Il has been able to keep power in his country.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
It is really sad just how deeply brainwashed these people are in NK. They live under complete control in every way as their Dear Leader and his family live a life of Godmen and luxury. Kim Jong Il's children have been to Disneyland, rock concerts in germany,etc. as "The People" suffer greatly and many spend their lives in prison camps for minor offenses. I watched these same videos just this past week actually. Very sad. There is another video where National Geographic reporter Lisa Ling goes into North Korea with a Doctor from Nepal. They are allowed in to perform eye surgeries over a period of 10 days on the blind. They manage to help 1000 people to see again in that time. What shocked me was everyone of these people praise Kim Jong Il for gaining their sight back. You can find the National Geo vid on youtube also.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Here is the National Geo, Lisa Ling video I mentioned. It is very disturbing how brainwashed these poor people are. Hope you don't mind me posting this to add to your thread abit.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hey great video's guys. I sure is learning a lot. Well things I didn't know before. If you guys know any more vids post them please.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

First thanks for the videos they are great

Kims former chef and close friend revealed that Kim's worst fear is that his nation will one day see him for what he really is and his dynasty will end in a bloody massacre, personally i cant imagine this happening the people are to brainwashed and scared, it's a sad thing really. I've always strongly believe he will be the reason for WW3, with him being seriously ill in recent years i'm sure he'll try causing some havoc before he bows out.

new topics

top topics

join