It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Oil Disaster will clear Housing Inventory in 3 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
May 29, 2010 SJR-- The latest reports coming out of the gulf indicate that the BOP is now leaking at its connection to the sea floor. Enormous upward pressure, that increased dramatically during the “junk-shot”, is now ripping the bolts out which secure the BOP in place. This means that the oil will continue flowing into the gulf for months, while the relief wells are drilled.

So you might be asking, “What’s the connection between the gulf oil disaster and the more than nine years of housing inventory overhang?” It’s as simple as understanding that once the hurricanes start plowing through the gulf and spreading that toxic-oil all over major costal cities, that millions of people are going to become displaced refugees.

The UN is going to flex its muscles for the first time in the USA by using foreign troops and thousands of white UN vehicles to enforce ‘mandatory’ evacuations of all effected regions. These foreign troops will be officially deemed here on a "peace-keeping" mission, but they will have the right to use deadly force under special rules of engagement.

Why the need for foreign troops? All kinds of excuses will be offered, like our U.S. troops are spread to thin around the world in other conflicts, etc. But the real reason will be to get the Americans accustomed to being bossed around by UN personnel. That way it will be easier for the UN masters when they decide to abolish the US Government and create a supra-national government for the Union of North America.

The “silver lining” if there is one in the oil catastrophe is that the government sponsored entities Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac may come out winners. They are looking forward to unloading some of the more than 18 million vacant foreclosed properties on their books. Much of this real estate is deteriorating as it has been kept of the market to guard against further housing price collapses across the nation.

...................................................................................................................................................... .............................................
Disclaimer: The preceding article contains speculative facts and conclusions by its author, but is believed to represent an accurate picture of current events based on various research. All rights under 17 USC reserved by the author.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
A star and two flags so far. But what is your source???

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gold_Bug
May 29, 2010 SJR-- The latest reports coming out of the gulf indicate that the BOP is now leaking at its connection to the sea floor. Enormous upward pressure, that increased dramatically during the “junk-shot”, is now ripping the bolts out which secure the BOP in place. This means that the oil will continue flowing into the gulf for months, while the relief wells are drilled.

So you might be asking, “What’s the connection between the gulf oil disaster and the more than nine years of housing inventory overhang?” It’s as simple as understanding that once the hurricanes start plowing through the gulf and spreading that toxic-oil all over major costal cities, that millions of people are going to become displaced refugees.

The UN is going to flex its muscles for the first time in the USA by using foreign troops and thousands of white UN vehicles to enforce ‘mandatory’ evacuations of all effected regions. These foreign troops will be officially deemed here on a "peace-keeping" mission, but they will have the right to use deadly force under special rules of engagement.

Why the need for foreign troops? All kinds of excuses will be offered, like our U.S. troops are spread to thin around the world in other conflicts, etc. But the real reason will be to get the Americans accustomed to being bossed around by UN personnel. That way it will be easier for the UN masters when they decide to abolish the US Government and create a supra-national government for the Union of North America.

The “silver lining” if there is one in the oil catastrophe is that the government sponsored entities Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac may come out winners. They are looking forward to unloading some of the more than 18 million vacant foreclosed properties on their books. Much of this real estate is deteriorating as it has been kept of the market to guard against further housing price collapses across the nation.

...................................................................................................................................................... .............................................
Disclaimer: The preceding article contains speculative facts and conclusions by its author, but is believed to represent an accurate picture of current events based on various research. All rights under 17 USC reserved by the author.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

What is your source of this information? Where is the link to that source? Or is this your own summation?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockerchic4God
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

What is your source of this information? Where is the link to that source? Or is this your own summation?

It's my own summation, hence the disclaimer following the article.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I believe it's just his own theory. It's actually quite thought provoking. I am curious as to whether the oil can actually be evaporated into clouds and dispersed like that. If so, this idea may carry some validity.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by leisuredrummer
I believe it's just his own theory. It's actually quite thought provoking. I am curious as to whether the oil can actually be evaporated into clouds and dispersed like that. If so, this idea may carry some validity.

You are correct. It is my own theory, that's why there is a disclaimer and not a source. Thank you for your comment that it is thought provoking.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Interesting theory however .......
You mention the "white UN vehicles" that have been proven to not exist. The white vehicles were vehicles from KIA and are no longer even in the place that the thread said they were. The original video and pics were from 2008/2009 time frame.

Nothing in the video exposing these "white UN vehicles" even came remotely close to proving they were UN at all. The person in the video claimed that it was so with zero evidence to support it.

Your theory is relatively sound, except for the fact that it is based on another theory as well.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gold_Bug

I didn't want to believe it until I saw the video on a website which I will post with the youtube video also of the blowout. From the video you can see massive amounts of oil/mud shooting out from the bottom. The reason I can believe its from the bottom of the BOP where the ground opening meets the BOP, is the ROV trying to maintain the BOP and itself on the gusher. No wonder they have been quiet and trying to show us places not around the issue.

http://(nolink)/2010/05/28/breaking-news-bp-dismantling-gulf-oil-spill-bop/

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This really makes me ill.

I know there's a lot of attention on this issue already but it just seems as if it's not enough, not enough is being done.

Try everything and anything I say as long as it doesn't make it worse.

There was some guy who had come up with a way to clean the oil up and they just completely turned it down.
I wish I could remember who it was, they showed him on the news down here in a short segment.

I would think they'd be desperate to do anything and involve "outsiders" during such a disaster but it seems like they have this perfect little way of putting a bubble up around any crisis that takes place in the US.

I just recently moved to the Gulf about five months ago and luckily haven't been effected by the state of our economy but my neighbor hood here in Cape Coral is pretty much a ghost town, almost every other house is a short sale or forclosed on.

This is only going to hurt it so much worse as it has already effect our tourism when it hasn't even hit our shores yet.
The people who live along the Gulf pretty much make their lively hood off of the raw, natural pure environment that is here.

Has anyone put together a definitive time line and map of what locations this is going to immediately effect with the upcoming hurricane season coming up?

I've also been calling all up and down the Gulf to see if any volunteers are needed to help with the wildlife here in Florida and Louisiana cause it's not too far of a ride for me at least and I just get nothing.

It's just so frustrating when this last little piece of pure un tainted paradise in America is left and it's pretty much getting shat on all because of oil or should I say $$$.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Oh hell. That's not good at all. It looks like top of the BOP is just hanging on by one bolt.

I keep hearing about another leak in the ocean floor - some miles away?

Is that true?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

To me, the biggest issue with a possible martial law is - would they try to take away our guns? If they try, it could get real ugly.

I know that all ready happened in N.O. during Katrina - by National Guard troops. That makes me very angry.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This all makes sense especially if the explosion on the platform was intentional.
The potential of this catastrophe is huge and if it is not stopped, it will mean one hell of an evacuation and destruction of a big chunk of American territory. This may turn out to be worse than Chernobyl catastrophe.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by leisuredrummer

It's a good theory...I am already planning to make room in my NYC apartment for my retired parents to move in with me. They live in Sarasota, Florida, in a beautiful home...but it's only a matter of time before the area becomes uninhabitable.

I'm not being an alarmist here. The disaster is certain. The Gulf Coast is ruined for centuries.

Who knows the future of the planet? Only time will tell.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hmm...

You do realize this is the Disinfo forum don't you? Is your 'summation' the disinfo?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This theory is not unreasonable. I do agree there will be millions of displaced Americans in the coming year. Hurricane season is sure to turn much land toxic.

I wonder how Cuba and the other islands will fare. I don't think the Mexican coast is in as much danger, but they may be affected.

The only part of your theory I have a major disagreement with is the dismantling of the US. I would not be surprised at all if UN troops are called in to help people relocate from disaster affected areas. At this point I don't believe there would be an ulterior motive ala getting the US population used to being bossed around by foreign troops.

As for UN troops being able to use deadly force, anybody in the US whose life is being threatened has justification for deadly force.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Oh hell. That's not good at all. It looks like top of the BOP is just hanging on by one bolt.

I keep hearing about another leak in the ocean floor - some miles away?

Is that true?

I think atlantis or the deep horizon tried to drill at another site and they had to shutdown because of some problem and leave the well. They won't say what the problem was but I got a strange feeling that they didn't seal that well good enough, and the Coast Guard supposedly was warning BP about leaks around that area (pollution). They are hiding stuff, I'm sure of it.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
===================================
STORM SURGE could drag GULF OIL MILES INLAND!
===================================

A quote from below linked CNN article:

Hurricane plus oil equals more problems

"All the winds would be coming here," he said, indicating the coast on a map, "and there would be storm surge here. All the winds would be going this way, and there would be scouring and cleaning of the beaches on this side. But the storm surge that could make its way up and bring the oil miles inland could be completely contaminating the oil inland."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

While the possibility of the effects of a major hurricane doing what you say as far as the physical effects, ARE quite likely, the above part of the scenario will NEVER happen, in my opinion.
However, I do think that your scenario would make a great alternate history movie. I'd contact Hollywood.

new topics

top topics

join