It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands flee Ecuador, Guatemala volcanos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Thousands flee Ecuador, Guatemala volcanos

www.google.com

GUATEMALA CITY — Thousands of people were evacuated and airports were closed as two volcanos erupted in Guatemala and Ecuador Friday, choking major cities with ash, and leaving two dead, officials said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
What's this going on near Mt. Etna? :O
2nd Iceland volcano issues ominous warning

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hmm...volcanos waking up...I will not comment, as everyone can draw their own conclusions. I am all of a sudden very aware of synchronicities between different things happening. Or maybe it's just the full moon talking....

Anyone want to take a bet on all the hotzonea becoming active within the next 12 months? Volcanos erupting all over? This is probably just a beginning though.

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
So now we have at least 4 volcanoes erupting currently with a 5th in the Ketla volcano looming

But all is well folks, nothing to see here...just normal volcanic activity that happens every year.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho13

Well... if what you say were true (which I doubt), I guess the world better get ready for global cooling... and Al Gore better find a new job! Perhaps he could set out in pursuit of manbearpig again!

IRM

[edit on 29/5/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
wait a second
dont volcanos erupt every year pretty much, since even bofre teh beggining of recorded history?
thats waht volcanos do, they erupt.
so how coem now its a sign fo teh appocalypse?

new topics

top topics

join