It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US actor beheads neighbour, kills friend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

A stage actor shot, beheaded and dismembered his neighbour in a military base theatre, then killed the victim's friend after using the dead man's cell phone to lure her to his apartment, police said Friday.

Daniel Wozniak, 26, was charged with two counts of murder on Friday, the same day he was supposed to get married to fiancee Rachel Buffet in a Long Beach park, said Detective Sgt Ed Everett.

READ MORE: 'I am the crossbow cannibal'

Wozniak's father, Daryl Wozniak, said his son was in a coma after trying to commit suicide. Everett said the younger Wozniak was being treated at a hospital but he did not describe his condition.

Daniel Wozniak, who recently starred in the lead role as Guido Contini in the musical "Nine" at a theatre company, is accused of dismembering the body of Samuel Herr, 26, on May 21, leaving his torso at the Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base and scattering the limbs and head in a park.

Daniel Wozniak is also accused of shooting Juri Kibuishi, 23, after summoning her with a text message on Herr's phone, then removing her clothes to fake a sexual assault. Her body was found on May 22 by Herr's father.

The motive appears to be financial,police said..

source
O.k so ihave never heard of this guy either, but, they say he is someone of some acknowledgment..have you ever heard of him??

what say you ATS'rs.....

[edit on 28-5-2010 by baddmove]

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Macabre to say the least.
I venture there is more to this story to yet be told.
I say some sort of love triangle. Anyway I'm glad they have him

Good find

S & F

John

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I checked him out because I had never heard of him. What I found was that he was a rather low-level theatre actor in local and regional productions.

Source

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is what the monster looks like

If that wasn't enough...

Wozniak's brother, Timothy, was arrested on suspicion of helping his brother dispose of evidence, police said.

Source

That's one messed up gene pool right there! :shk:

IRM

[edit on 29/5/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Did I read it happened on a military base?!? Woh. Now there could be some "magic screen" here...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
JFC.....This world has gone insanely mad. It is hell on earth!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Daniel Wozniak, 26, was charged with two counts of murder on Friday, the same day he was supposed to get married to fiancee Rachel Buffet in a Long Beach park, said Detective Sgt Ed Everett.

i think you may have mixed up two stories here ---

news.bbc.co.uk...

Officers have begun searching a Bradford park for the remains of two missing women. Stephen Griffiths, 40, who is suspected of murdering them and a third woman, gave his name as "the crossbow cannibal" when he appeared in court.

"the crossbow cannibal" was recently reported as an alledged british killer that has been arrested... or there is an odd coincidence and that there are two killers calling themselves the same thing at the same time in two different countries...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

[edit on 28-5-2010 by baddmove]

OP, what is that quote and where did it come from?

That is a little bit spooky, there is a guy over here in the UK also claiming he is 'the crossbow cannibal' after killing 3 prostitutes.

Check this out:

www.mirror.co.uk...

MR

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlborough Red

Sorry folks, i forgot to add my source..

news.smh.com.au...

this part was in the middle of the article..

It's not there now...

new topics

top topics

join