It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill already affecting people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
sorry was gonna be a hoax but its too serious of a subject. don't wanna get in trouble. sorry mods delete this

[edit on 28-5-2010 by thedarklingthrush]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarklingthrush
sorry was gonna be a hoax but its too serious of a subject. don't wanna get in trouble. sorry mods delete this

[edit on 28-5-2010 by thedarklingthrush]

Thanks for being mature enough to admit it. Somethings you can joke, but just not this. I will give you a flag for being respectful.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Kudos for not spreading the fear, we have enough of that.

Although there is the start of something it seems. on some of the other threads,

One states that the smell is coming ashore now. to be honest your hoax may not turn out to be too far from the truth. I really hope not though.

Do we have any scientist export types around here who maybe could explain the physiological reaction to high oil content in the air? Accumulative poisoning etc?

Now I am not doom mongering, as maybe just maybe the whiff of paranoia is in the air, rather than oil, but still...

anyway. Good job denying ignorance

[edit on 28/505/1010 by JakiusFogg]

[edit on 28/505/1010 by JakiusFogg]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yes I think this is gonna happen eventually too.

I think evaporated oil will be a problem, but mostly locally in the air. In the rain I think it will do damage all through the South and Midwest, anywhere that gets the aftermath of the hurricanes that come in through the Gulf.

new topics

top topics

join