It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their NWO or Our NWO? - A wolf in sheep's clothing or A sheep in wolf's clothing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

In reply to your specific and more critical queries to my post.

1. The Fed is controlling and directing American policy, in collusion with the military industrial complex, as Eisenhower had warn us all about. Even the Fed is only a puppet's front.

Who are the real ones behind the Feds? They are the rich and powerful who supplied the money to loan to US, earning interests and power enslaving all americans since its inception began.

Such tactics are not new. In the time of Caesar, the senate were dismayed with the conquest and glory the Caesar family won and sought to control and limit him, through the treasury.

And Caesar needed money to pay for all his extravagances and ambitions. Crossing the Rubicon, Caesar created a Roman monarchy. And the rich senate and their future generations were not blind to what happened, and bidded their time, and throughout mankind's history, had use money as the means to gain riches and power behind the scenes.

Since the inception of the Fed board, americans and slowly the world were enslaved. No more were mankind working to live, but living only to work - for them, on slave wages while the puppets grow rich and powerful.

2. No matter what religion one hails from, there is an undisputable belief in a Creator, throughout mankind's history. Those who are aware already know, and those whom are not yet aware, will do so on their free will one day. Our Creator created us, and as recorded in our religious books to fulfil our destiny. - to fill the stars, but we must learn to evolve from the jungles. We are His children, regardless if us humans or our extra-terresterial being brothers, equal in all and should not be enslaving each other.

We have to learn, and progress, so that we would be capable of taking care of ourselves and each other. We cannot be spoonfed, for our minds will need time to adjust to new realities and comprehensions, the way a child progresses through grade school to college.

Time and time again, teachers had been sent to us to get on the right path, but unfortunately such teachings were corrupted and manipulated to serve other ends that held us back.

As to how we will fulfill our destiny, that can only happen when our true masters and puppets share and open knowledge to all.

3. Who are the true masters? They are in the shadows, and some prominent mortal famous puppet names do come to mind. The answer will only come when the truth from our govts discloses extra-terresterial intentions, whom had been among us for centuries.

Right now, mankind can only place the pieces of puzzle through logic and reason as answers, and it leads to the underground bases in the Antarctica.

4. To battle with the NWO, we only need to scrutinize every law and every programme they presented, ensure it is debated and discussed with as many as possible, so that we will not be led by the nose to the noose of our culling.

Without support, the NWO will collapse, as it is already tottering with its house of cards built upon by deception and lies, unravelling before all mankind today.

My posts are actually aimed at the select silent readers, whom I know exists, and they know full well what I am talking about in my original post. Perhaps you are only genuinely concerned for humanity and came out with this post, thus my humble apologies if it had confused you.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Ok, thanks again. I think most of us on here fully understand how this works and what their intentions are, my hopes are to create a forum for brainstorming on ideas of changing this. Scrutinizing laws and resistance to force are two great things and essential to do against unjust laws and those who impose them, but how can we take it further beyond just scrutiny and resistance? Is there anything in your opinion?

Here are some quotes from Dr. Martin Luther King

"The strong man holds in a living blend strongly marked opposites. The idealists are usually not realistic, and the realists are not usually idealistic. The militant are not generally known to be passive, nor the passive to be militant. Seldom are the humble self-assertive, or the self-assertive humble. But life at its best is a creative synthesis of opposites in fruitful harmony. The philosopher Hegel said that truth is found neither in the thesis nor the antithesis, but in the emergent synthesis which reconciles the two. "

"Jesus recognized the need for blending opposites. He knew that his disciples would face a difficult and hostile world, where they would confront the recalcitrance of political officials and the intransigence of the protectors of the old order. He knew that they would meet cold and arrogant men whose hearts had been hardened by the long winter of traditionalism. ... And he gave them a formula for action, "Be ye therefore as wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." ... We must combine the toughness of the serpent with the softness of the dove, a tough mind and a tender heart."

"The tough mind is sharp and penetrating, breaking through the crust of legends and myths and sifting the true from the false. The tough-minded individual is astute and discerning. He has a strong austere quality that makes for firmness of purpose and solidness of commitment.
Who doubts that this toughness is one of man's greatest needs? Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think."

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I am of the view that no matter how far the NWO goes they will inevitably be held accountable to some degree by the masses. More sinister plans such as forced vaccines or chips will never succeed.

They can kill a lot of us, but not all of us, and the survivors would know the truth...

TPTB just want to rule... and no ruler wants unhappy slaves, so even if there's some militaristic takeover and the world changes drastically it will likely only get better from there...

I would prefer that didn't happen and we could keep our cultures and learn to live in awareness and peace, without evil entities manipulating our opinion for personal gain. Properly run, the current societal structure based on personal freedom has a lot of potential and could improve..

...but we were robbed of that chance, and it doesn't really seem fair for the perpetrators to inherit the Earth. (They won't...)

I also think there's a good chance of there being a two world order before a one world order. That could mean Russia/China/Brazil vs US/EU/NWO...

Did you ever see that Outer Limits episode The Sand Kings?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

hmmm... very interesting perspectives. Thanks. I wouldn't be so sure that the TPTB couldn't pull this off. If it is done soon, and after certain things happen like: an economic collapse, a virus pandemic, a number of Large natural disasters and/or a few more major wars. I think at that point most people would be begging for some sort of a more stable form of order, whatever it may be, I don't think they would care. All they'd be thinking is how can I survive right now??? Maybe I am wrong, I hope I am.

I am not so sure these current social and economic systems could ever become successful, cuz it allows to much room for corruption and manipulation, but I could be wrong.

The two world order idea is very interesting and very possible, although that seems like it may be the worst thing as their would be only two large super powers and as soon as one felt less equal or one felt confident enough to conquer the other, there would be an unimaginably destructive war that no one could stop.

I have not seen that show, tell me what's it about. Or should I go and watch it?

[edit on 29-5-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The Sand Kings is about a scientist who finds alien life forms then raises them in his lab. Eventually they build up into two sides then fight each other and spill out of the lab, killing the scientist. It reminds me of Earth a little bit. Let's hope we spill over and kick some alien scientist butt.

2nd fav. was the episode The Human Operators where spaceships became intelligent, killed the crew, keeping one needed human captive, but I digress.

[edit on 2010-5-29 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
NWO ( new world order? )

I would call it NWD: new world disorder, disorganization or destruction

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Excuse me for at first copying my reply from this thread

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Our economic and political structures have alot to be responsible for also.

It is the masses that are largely to blame. But having said that, you have to take into consideration the following:

Do they give us what we want?
OR
Do we want what we are given?

Supply and demand.

Is what's being supplied in our best interests?
Who is propagating the demand? The masses? Or, the Gate Keepers and Culture Creators?

I personally am all for a "New World Order" - so long as it is not a cementation of the "Old World Order" we have been living under since the birth of civilization.

Fear and Scarcity is no supplement for Love and Plenty.

We need to decentralise power, centralise information, limit waste(d energy) and move toward worldwide communally-debated (in pursuit of Truth not egoisticism) responsible goals, that we move through in a set order of completion-implementation-chronology within sound (infra)structure based on sustainability, renewability and supreme functionality.

And remember when speaking of "The Masses" - bear in mind that if you have the money to own a mobile phone you are in the top 7% of the richest people in the world. And if you can eat 3 meals a day for 3 weeks you are in the top 15% of the richest people in the world.

With that in mind, preaching to starving people in a third world country about saving the environment and conforming to international minimum standards is pretty naive if you ask me.

Another question? Does the end justify the means?

I'm all for it, but transparency and involvement would be nice.

Rather than using the scarcity of money and differential advantage as the guiding force, I could think of thousands of other approaches that would be better.

CHAOS:CONTROL

ETA:

isopraxic, preservative, re-enactment, tropistic, and deceptive

Now, in regards to participating in the creation of a "New World Order" or a system that benefits humanity and allows all of us to continue to evolve physically, mentally and spiritually as God intended for - it comes down to creating critical mass, and individual participation is the only way to bring this about.

You gotta be the kind of change you wanna see in the world.

Start by self analysis on the simple things in life.

I mean really, how many of us even use recycled toilet paper?

One of the simplest effects you can use to affect the direction of humanity is simply being conscious of and the consequences of what you spend your money on. This is the tool chosen to affect control and direction upon us, so it is the tool we must use to shift momentum away from the negative manifestations we are against.

Buy second-hand and/or natural fibre clothing, bio-dynamic/organic foods, recycled paper, second hand furniture, hybrid cars, renewable energy, fair-trade coffee and shoes, etc etc etc - You don't have to be superman, but every cent helps.

The negative connotation of this is; boycott fast-food, sweat shop clothes and products, cut down on meat, hollywood hogwash, pollutants, etc etc etc.

The other side of the coin is what you spend your time and energy doing:

Do, read, write, teach, learn, love, share, talk to your neighbors, plant vegetable gardens, learn a second language, embrace multiculturalism, give to charity, join a political party, go to protests, sign petitions, pick up litter, recycle, exercise, eat healthy, practice celibacy, take direct action, take legal action, advocate and advertise, agitate, educate, organise etc etc etc

Just be conscious of the things you do and the effect they ripple out.

Again, how many of us use recycled toilet paper?

Its a shame money speaks more than words in some respects.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Damn, that was a beautiful post!
Just what I was looking for too. Anyone else care to chime in on actions that can be taken?

ps. I got to go buy some recycled toilet paper, be right back! JP

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Here's the video.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Wow. I don't know if it's because I just woke up and am still in a vulnerable little state...or what...but I found that video very powerful in it's thinking and imagination.

At first I wondered, what does this video have to do with the OP? But after a couple of minutes, it becomes very clear. It's awesome.

I'm thinking people are going to have problems digesting the OP comments due to the use of "NWO". People have a huge problem with that. They fear it, and imagine a group of elite enslaving the populous. They imagine an order in which no good can come for the regular guy.

Am I wrong, or are you actually referring to something else? You are interested more in a global community, a united planet, in which people's values and objectives have evolved to something beyond greedy acquisitions and personal power?

The day will have to come to find harmony if our planet is to be reprieved of being in a constant state of war.

The video says it best. A choice inevitably has to be made.

This is an awesome thread. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Edit to add: I have no idea how to get there from here.
As another poster said, we have to take it on a personal basis in our daily lives, as at the moment we either have no power, or are not using it effectively, or don't know how to use it effectively. I suspect we DO have a great deal of power, as a people, we just don't know how to make it work for us.

[edit on 5/29/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Great! Yes I agree with everything you said, and your analysis of my OP was very correct. In an inevitable situation like this, we must learn how to act like water and move powerfully in a unified manner no matter what direction we are headed. Thanks!

mmm...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

^ 1776^

There is a lot of good points and ideas in this thread, which may be a first step. I don't like the idea of going backwards as we are trying to move forward, but sometimes you do have to take a step backwards to be able to move forward in a new direction. Check it out.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is a most excellent post. While I do not agree with some of it, I think it was excellent explained.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramyu

Well thank you kind sir, do you have anything you can add to it? If not immediately, than just keep this in mind and report back with any thoughts that pop in your mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few things people can check out when they have time, first one explains Photon Energy, which some people are describing as what we have perceived as the "Soul" or "Spirit" for thousands of years. Study this stuff and then go and read the Bible, be careful tho as you may poop your pants
or throw up on your keyboard
www.in5d.com...

Here is a link to read the Bible online: www.sacred-texts.com...
Start off by checking out the 1st book of John and the book of Matthew.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cia/obama doc. insinuating need for one world leader
english.ruvr.ru...

Anyone else have any ideas how we can ensure this transition happens under our consent and not the elites? And also does anyone have any ideas of how to get Muslims, Christians and Jews to become more tolerant of each other and the rest of us? I'm thinking of writing something up on that also, as I feel that is going to play a big part of whether this transition can't be brought about by the people, without gov. or elitist help. Thanks guys...oh, and of course also gals....

mmm...

[edit on 30-5-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
IMHO. A NWO. is absolutely necessary If we at some point want to fulfill the ambition to colonize space. Or as Dr. Kaku explains, to become a type 1 civilization.

The problem of this time and age is that it seems our needed global government is not build to fuel our ambition but to only fuel the needs of a few. This would automatically destroy the ambition for a while. Yet it could save it to.

Consider reducing the population to only 500.000.000.

This has been a speculative goal of the NWO. A big No no... But it would also reduce the use of resources that are evidentially needed to grow into a type 1 civilization.

My guess is that not one option would exist without both the appearance of a wolf as well that of a sheep.

Without knowing the truth there is no way for us to know what is truly fueling the NWO.
At this time I personally think it is a bad thing but only because there are still large parts of the puzzle missing.

~ SK

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Right, I agree a major part of the puzzle is def missing, and that is us (to make sure we get what we want out of it). Thanks for your input. If this thing doesn't pop off in the near future by them, which I hope it doesn't, I may be calling on some of ya'll to aid me in putting together some plans of how to bring our own ideas to the masses. If I get this fin. aid I'll be going to school soon (to help me gain credibility) and that is where I will begin the organizing. Some of your bright minds will be needed. Until then I want to keep ideas coming from everyone, so bring it!

Good night...

mmm...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Native Hopi Prophecy doco

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

This one resonates alot in my being....