It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their NWO or Our NWO? - A wolf in sheep's clothing or A sheep in wolf's clothing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
What is life?

Life, is the movement of energy. If there is no energy, nothing (matter, particles, waves) can be created or grown. Energy cannot be created or destroyed only transferred from one place to another. Therefore all the energy in the Universe or Oniverse (all the multi-verses) that is present now is the same amount there always has been and always will be. This means, that as human life grows, both in intelligence and population size, the energy creating that growth must be transferring from another place or life. (Given this theory, reincarnation is not questionable but rather definite. Although whether a human energy form can direct and define its own reincarnation through merit and virtue, as Buddha describes, is still unknown to me. Either way, this is enough evidence for humans who are alive now, to understand that death is not the end, but rather a new beginning, so understanding this should be enough reason for an Intelligent life form such as humans to not feel the need to run through their 'lifetime' trying to "live it up" at the expense of other life forms, particularly other humans.)

What is our purpose in life?

'Intelligent' life, is a rather relative phrase as all life has 'Intelligence'. Although through evolution (by way of external causes), the dna structure of humans has transformed to allow a greater level of 'Intelligence' than any other life form that is known by humans. This gives us the ability for a greater level of reasoning and Introspection than any other energy life form known to humans, be that on Earth - as in animals, plants or elements that make up both - or be that in the Universe - as in stars, planets or elements that make up both. Because of this, humans must consider themselves as the most responsible life forms, for not only themselves but also their surroundings.

This leads us to the realization that humans are the caretakers of the Earth, and in the future - if we are lucky - the Universe, that can choose to either disregard and destroy it - leaving behind more chaos and un-stability - or become aware and protect it - allowing for positive growth and stability. Choosing the later, will allow humans and other life forms to continue to advance (evolve) in 'Intelligence', insofar as using Earth to create a harmonic "blueprint" that can be used to grow and stabilize the rest of the known Universe in the future.

This is the whole point of human existence. We must understand our 'Intelligence' is a gift not a curse and is to be used to stabilize Earth and all the energy and life on it, creating 'Heaven' in the physical realm, then using that as a "blueprint" to stabilize, build and grow the entire Universe into one large harmonic palace for all of life to coexist in. If at some point we find out that this Universe is merely just one of many Universes, parallel or linear, then that will only be better for us, as it will mean we have a potentially infinite playground to work with.

Continue below...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing? Or a Sheep in Wolf's Clothing?

Having said all that, now I want to talk about the NWO. For many years, actually maybe my whole life, I have contemplated whether TPTB was right or wrong for taking the actions they did. The greatest question I ask myself is: does the end justify the means. Now obviously, all the killing, greed, inequality and famine they have either supported or created themselves, instinctually angers me and makes me think they are only out for self.

However, as I have grown older, i'm 27 now, and realized the larger picture at hand, it has made me question whether all or at least some of this is an inevitable process towards achieving what I described above, the fulfillment of our purpose. I understand the human population is over grown to the point it is out of control like never before in Earth's history. I understand that things like religion, ethnicity, money and social-class credos only have acted as divisions and created a even less stable and harmonic world than before.

This leads me to only one conclusion, that the upcoming events of the NWO are not only inevitable, but may be needed to create a greater sense of order and harmony on Earth, being that humans ultimately create the most chaos and un-stability of life on Earth, for Earth. That being said, it is important we understand this so to lessen the amount of death and destruction needed to bring this new age forth.

We must not fight against the globalization of our economies and nations, but rather become aware of what we need to do to help guide it in the right direction to keep it from becoming just another form of power and abuse by the elite. I understand why people fight this idea, because it is the elite who are bringing it forth, and their is a righteous fear by us of them creating a one world system of slavery and inequality as they see fit.

That is why it is important for us all, as the poor and average people of the world, especially the people of America and other 1st world nations who can create the greatest affect on these elite, to take the initiative by beginning to brainstorm and enact ways of making this happen, and happen under our consent. Let us all step back from our own personal comfort and ideologies, and think about the future of the world as a whole.

Like I said before, this is an inevitable situation and so we can either fight it and become the victims of the elite, or we can lead it and take it out of the hands of the elite ensuring that it is truly what it is suppose to be, a better world moving towards a better future.

I ask of you all, what is your opinion of what I have just said, and what are some of the things we can do to take this out of the hands of the elite and place it in our own control? Let's make this thread, a thread full of ideas and conversation of how to do this, not a thread of religious or social-economical beliefs.

We are running out of time... every second counts... ever idea matters...clear your minds of fears and speak aloud to make your voices heard...

I thank you all,

mmm...

[edit on 28-5-2010 by LifeIsEnergy] Why won't the header for this post enlarge? oh, well...

[edit on 28-5-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is a most curious post.

I will refine my response to a simple one as I do not want to make a stand that attacks you.

My first question is why? if the motives of the NWO are so pure and good why are they secret and done by way of guile and hidden things?

If the NWO is such a great idea...why is it not something that is presented by the average person rather than just the top elite of the world?

If the NWO has pure motives why is our financial system a one of enslavement and little more than a global scam? Money is no longer printed by the US. Rather it is bought by the US from the Federal Reserve at interest. By doing this every dollar is created with debt on it.

If the NWO is such a great idea then why would global population control be needed.

You state that our population on Earth is out of control more so than before. Last time I checked it is not out of control. It is growing as it always has and we have not reached a point where the world can not support us. Nature and the world can balance itself and does not need the help of humans. If we were to reach the point of the planet not supporting us it would be a gradual thing we could see and know in advance.

Despite being humans and the "supreme" being that we are. we are still part of a habitat. And one thing to keep in mind is that a habitat is a naturally balancing condition that is much larger than any one creature within it. Much like a lion or cheetah or any predator. There must be a gazelle to chase and enough to reproduce and keep the predator alive. If this is not true then nature will take care of it. The predators numbers with naturally go down by way of starvation at the worst and by way of migration and decentralization of the population at best. We do not need humans to control that which is not ours to control.

This is a very incomplete post and it only barely touches on my thoughts. But I feel that these few thoughts alone bring about very serious considerations.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dennislp3
This is a most curious post.

I will refine my response to a simple one as I do not want to make a stand that attacks you.

My first question is why? if the motives of the NWO are so pure and good why are they secret and done by way of guile and hidden things?

If the NWO is such a great idea...why is it not something that is presented by the average person rather than just the top elite of the world?

If the NWO has pure motives why is our financial system a one of enslavement and little more than a global scam? Money is no longer printed by the US. Rather it is bought by the US from the Federal Reserve at interest. By doing this every dollar is created with debt on it.

If the NWO is such a great idea then why would global population control be needed.

You state that our population on Earth is out of control more so than before. Last time I checked it is not out of control. It is growing as it always has and we have not reached a point where the world can not support us. Nature and the world can balance itself and does not need the help of humans. If we were to reach the point of the planet not supporting us it would be a gradual thing we could see and know in advance.

Despite being humans and the "supreme" being that we are. we are still part of a habitat. And one thing to keep in mind is that a habitat is a naturally balancing condition that is much larger than any one creature within it. Much like a lion or cheetah or any predator. There must be a gazelle to chase and enough to reproduce and keep the predator alive. If this is not true then nature will take care of it. The predators numbers with naturally go down by way of starvation at the worst and by way of migration and decentralization of the population at best. We do not need humans to control that which is not ours to control.

This is a very incomplete post and it only barely touches on my thoughts. But I feel that these few thoughts alone bring about very serious considerations.

Thanks and I do not take it as an attack, lol. I never said their NWO is good, so that should answer most of the questions. I stated that the unification of our world is inevitable and can either be brought about by us, in a peaceful logical way that does not require depopulation and war, or by the elite, who will depopulate and bring forth war.

You said our population of the world is not out of control, I disagree, and if you take a look at places like India, China, Mexico... it is quite obvious our current systems cannot accomidate or provide for these lives. There is more poverty and famine than ever before. Go study this for yourself. I say it is out of control because the system cannot support it, not because their are too many people. Change the system, change the problem. Now who are we going to let change this system is what im asking. And if it is us, then what are some things we can begin to do?

If you are content with nature balancing itself out, then you should be content with the idea that humans one day will cease to exist. The Earth will bring about that cycle however it is needed, one way or another, this I agree with you on. Now are you willing to allow yourself to die, in order to allow life on earth to continue? If so, than is it not smarter, being that we are the most 'Intelligent' beings on earth, to work towards a more harmonic earth where all life can coexist and grow in a balanced manner?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am aware of places like that and I agree when you say we need a change of system. But until this can be orchestrated in a way that is not guided by profits and the elite of the world we will not get what we are looking for. I personally think that the reform should be dealt with in a democratic manner....not by only high end politicians and stuff....how often do the PEOPLE get to decide and/or truly influence global politics and decisions? The democracy and every democracy in this world is a farce and an illusion.

I will not sit here and say I know what to do about the situation. I do not have a solution. I just feel that under our current system this solution we seek is not possible.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dennislp3

Yes and I agree with every thing you said. There are some people that are working towards this, but not enough, and their can always be more until everyone is involved. You don't need to offer definite ideas right now, but it something to think about as we move closer to the elites taking the reigns and doing it themselves without our involvement. Maybe that is the first step for America, brainstorming on a new political system that is truly equal and sustainable, and use that as an example to show the world. So how do we throw out the old system, without dividing the people up more and going to war? Is war going to be inevitable?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Its definitely a plausible option. However. There is something to be said about those who do harm for the sake of good. Their intentions are in the right place, but their actions are always misguided and harmful. Life is a fragile thing, and in the end everything is more likely than not, the same exact thing stemming from the same exact source. So, objectively you would think that these evanescent moments do not have much bearing on the entire whole that is one. However, I am willing to bet all of this is just a growing experience for whatever we are...I think that such solutions that the would be NWO as we think we know it are...cheap. Much like the first responder cells during a cold. They just blast throat cells indiscriminately, hoping to rid itself of the infection.
Now, the so called NWO is a little more calculated than that example, but they are preforming the same function by just clearing out potential problems while destroying completely innocent perspectives. I think there are alternatives to what we have come to know as TPTB...I also think there are legitimately powerful opposing groups out there.

Don't mind me...I found your thread interesting and simply went to rambling.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Good analysis, I like the cold analogy. I feel that is true, but also would hope we could find a way to do it more percise and less catastrophic, I know we are capable, just maybe not willing. Maybe there isn't enough time to educate everyone, actually I know there isn't, but maybe we can lessen the amount of devistation that TPTB are willing to use by getting more people on board at a "grassroots" level. Will the TPTB just infiltrate and end up controlling that too, maybe, but I see no other better option. Thanks.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This short video can give a general idea of where humans are headed. I personally like Michio cuz he is so damn smart, lol, but I also have a feeling he is an illuminati member, because he so damn smart, lol...

www.youtube.com...

If someone could embed it I would appreciate it, I can't get it to do it. Thanks.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I can tell you that in MY head the NWO is ours, the free thinking people. I'll admit, they are out there to make it theirs' as well. Don't letthem brand something that needs to happen for the world to change.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by kyle43]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Nice! I like that mind set, but knowing the power and drive "they" have, and the lack thereof of the people, we cannot just sit back and say it is ours, we must make it ours, as in the peoples. That requires us, the people, to not only take back some, if not all, of that power "they" hold, but also to change our own ways of life that allow "them" to gain so much power. I notice many people are "waking up" so now it is time to move, otherwise "waking up" is only an illusion of a mind that is still asleep. Thanks for the post!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

This leads me to only one conclusion, that the upcoming events of the NWO are not only inevitable, but may be needed to create a greater sense of order and harmony on Earth, being that humans ultimately create the most chaos and un-stability of life on Earth, for Earth. That being said, it is important we understand this so to lessen the amount of death and destruction needed to bring this new age forth.

I agree, but i fall more along the lines of thinking the new world order will be the no world orders. I feel humans will go through a major transitioning phase were we progress past the point of super ego. We will move into a phase were everyone is trust worthy and looking out for everyone's best interests, those who don't will not survive or be aloud to survive.

Until people realize that the only way to truly function as a whole on this planet is through love, and compassion, then there will never be any change. I believe that the world has only a limited amount of time for this idea to play through.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Thank you for your post partner. What do you mean by "no world orders"? And what do you mean by those who don't... will not be aloud to survive? Does that consist of killing the ones who do not look out for everyone as a whole's best interest?

Wisdom, love and compassion it is! Lose the self, find the health...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The problem I see is that the people at "the top" of the nwo are the same people that pushed the world to use petroleum products (plastic, fuel, etc..) instead of from the naturally self-replenishing hemp crop.

The people at the top are the ones responsible for the "bad" mainstream media.

The people at the top are the ones responsible for the systematic dumbing down and sickening of the collective whole.

The people at the top are the ones pushing their stupefied soldierslaves into countless combat zones.

The "new world order" as far as what we're looking at right now, is not for me and you and the rest of the peace-loving world, it's for the people at the top, and they're DEFINITELY not interested in peace or love...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Yes I agree, but since it is an inevitable situation, how can we make it our "NWO" to ensure "we" have a say in it? Is that possible in your opinion?

Thanks for the post!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

By no world orders i mean, there will be no ruling, or governing. People will just understand each other and themselves.

Does that consist of killing the ones who do not look out for everyone as a whole's best interest?

Mybe, mybe the earth will take care of that for us. I am thinking something along the lines of a spartanlike society in a sense. We cherish honor and respect, everyone is a warrior even the women and children. Everyone will do everything in their power to help everyone else achieve their maximum potential for no benefit. Along those lines. So mybe yes, there may be a time when people are cast out, but i like to think that the earth, or the universe(god or whatever terms you want to apply) will take care of this process.

Thank you for your post partner.

Anytime.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by onequestion]

[edit on 29-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

hmmm... very interesting. I do not know much about the spartan's society, so I guess I will study into that further. But why would we need to all be warriors if the world is at one and in peace? For external threats such as ET's? Don't you think that may lead to a greater chance of wars breaking out again and the world going back to how it was? Thanks.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The idea behind the warrior isn't so much the fight, as more of a learning process. There is self discovery to be found in this. Elimination of fear, and humility. It is a way to build comradery between individuals. This type of thought process would be taught from the earliest age, along with the ideas of peace and love, and peace of mind and all of this. It would just be one aspect of the society.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I applaud your desire for the evolution of humanity, as well as your ill- concieved belief that getting in bed with the NWO, with the tools of governance and power they possess, is the only solution to reach that goal.

For any relationship to grow and be mutually beneficial, the element of trust must be there. For decades, our forefathers had allowed that trust in them, but it was only one sided as events had played out and proven this century.

Our forefathers' trust had been abused, by their incompetence, ineptitude, and downright annihilation of mankind through wars after wars.

They must come clean first over what had actually evolved, not only of today, but our historical past as well. Those in power had hidden knowledge from mankind, by burning records as well as tampering them, and had been selective over knowledge to be shared.

This is no conspiracy, as records of book burnings and forbidden knowledge was made known throughout history during the medieval age and as recent as even Mao's cultural revolution.

15 million humans had witnessed unknown aerial crafts over our planet's skies. Credible witnesses had even claimed the existance of such downed aircrafts, contact with its occupants, and even obtaining intelligence and deals from them.

Many govts had came forward to acknowledge its presence, but NOT its intentions. What was hidden from mankind again?

Our planet had not run out of resources, not now or for millenia as we make use of technologies to improve yields and maximise space, yet why the necessity for culling? Or was it a form of distraction to cover up for their mistakes?

Governance of humanity is no easy task for sure, but it does not neccesitate hidden hands or shadow plays. The existance of NWO and their puppets is a reality, and not some conspiracy, no less than a President of the greatest power on Earth had hinted of its existance -B Clinton and paid the price of a career for it.

Together, only by electing true patriots of humanity, through debates and discussions, select the best course of action will we fulfill our destiny. and evolution, by education and compromises, and not with a knife over our throats the NWO is attempting to do so today.

Don't reply me immediately, but relax, and consider my points. If you are agreeable, then show it to your masters for consultation. If they wish to offer the olive branch, so too will mankind offer theirs.No more deceptions and lies.

If not and the NWO knife presses, intead of globalisation it demands - it will be global resistance by the masses. The choices are stark.

You value life, so do I, but when push comes to shove, the masses are many and will be able to resist and survive wars or pestilence, but the elites are few and equally vulnerable, with more to lose.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

I applaud your desire for the evolution of humanity, as well as your ill- concieved belief that getting in bed with the NWO, with the tools of governance and power they possess, is the only solution to reach that goal.

I do not agree or suppose getting in bed with the NWO, sorry if it came off that way to you.

For any relationship to grow and be mutually beneficial, the element of trust must be there. For decades, our forefathers had allowed that trust in them, but it was only one sided as events had played out and proven this century.

Our forefathers' trust had been abused, by their incompetence, ineptitude, and downright annihilation of mankind through wars after wars.

I do not understand what your saying? This land was built on wars and those forefathers you speak of, as amazing as they were, owned slaves. Please explain further on this.

They must come clean first over what had actually evolved, not only of today, but our historical past as well. Those in power had hidden knowledge from mankind, by burning records as well as tampering them, and had been selective over knowledge to be shared.

This is no conspiracy, as records of book burnings and forbidden knowledge was made known throughout history during the medieval age and as recent as even Mao's cultural revolution.

I agree with all of this. Very good.

Governance of humanity is no easy task for sure, but it does not neccesitate hidden hands or shadow plays. The existance of NWO and their puppets is a reality, and not some conspiracy, no less than a President of the greatest power on Earth had hinted of its existance -B Clinton and paid the price of a career for it.

Again I agree, although I would not say B. Clinton lost a career for exposing secrets, and if so, what? If you watch the documentary on FDR, one of the most secretive men in history, you will notice B. Clinton not only condoning his actions but saying it is neccesary for all presidents to do so. This I do not agree with, but it goes to show Clinton was no man for exposing secrets if that's what your insinuating.

Together, only by electing true patriots of humanity, through debates and discussions, select the best course of action will we fulfill our destiny. and evolution, by education and compromises, and not with a knife over our throats the NWO is attempting to do so today.

This is very good! Now how or what can we do to establish this so it may happen? Any ideas?

Don't reply me immediately, but relax, and consider my points. If you are agreeable, then show it to your masters for consultation. If they wish to offer the olive branch, so too will mankind offer theirs.No more deceptions and lies.

I do not understand what you mean by this? Please explain this further. Who are these/my masters? What is the olive branch, and how will that correlate into mankind offering their hand?

If not and the NWO knife presses, intead of globalisation it demands - it will be global resistance by the masses. The choices are stark.

You value life, so do I, but when push comes to shove, the masses are many and will be able to resist and survive wars or pestilence, but the elites are few and equally vulnerable, with more to lose.

Ok, so again, I think I agree although I'm a little confused by what you are saying. Please explain a little clearer. I agree there are more average folks in the world then elites, but the point is how do we get the average folks to come together without the aid of the elites without the elites brainwashing or infiltrating the masses and redirecting them back to their own plan? Anyway, thanks for posting!

mmm....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join