It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Social Experiment of the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Ultimate Social Experiment of the Illuminati

The following theory is in its developmental stages & still needs to be fine tuned.
I could have held onto it until I had smoothed it over, but I believe that the information is too valuable & needs to be released. I believe there are several people who are not aware of how their energy is being used for darkness. Please wake up before its too late.
God speed, my friends.

If you so choose, I highly recommend listening to this video before proceeding. It is a video of Jordan Maxwell introducing his explanation of what is known as the Chief Corner Stone. I have lots of respect for Mr. Maxwell & his work. This video is a fine introduction for what you are about to read. I would like to honor Mr. Maxwell here within this introduction to my own research.
www.youtube.com...
Thank you.

“G” Gispert, the renowned founder of The Hash House Harriers, was a Luciferian Freemason who was born in Germany & directly descended from Reptilian bloodlines.
He registered the Hash House Harriers as a society in 1938 with his two friends financially contributing to funding the fraternal organization centered upon running & drinking.
When “G” died in battle, he was buried in an unmarked grave. Or so it is believed.

First, let’s look at the Hasher subculture.
They celebrate debauchery, hedonism, & immoral activities. They pride themselves by anointing each other with sexual or repulsive nicknames. They are considered “virgins” until they have been inducted during a ceremony that is conducted within a circle. Many illuminati symbolism is centered around the sacrifice of virgins. Once a person has been indoctrinated into the Hash House Harriers, they have relinquished their pure, birth name in order to allow their energy to be used for darkness.

Hashers believe in bastardizing all morals & values. They find glee in humiliating themselves as well as others. Hashers value chaos & enjoy participating in demoralizing activities, aka “mismanagement”.
Women, or Harriettes, are considered to be "sluts" or (term for female dogs) to the men of this fraternity. The women who often find themselves deep within the hash’s activities have often suffered from sexual abuse in the early years of their life. They have already been poisoned to believe that they are nothing but a sex slave, so they seek the attention of the Harriers because negative attention is better than no attention. These women then find themselves tightly wrapped up within the Hash because it gives them the false love they crave. These activities are being used to feed the hunger of those who seek to demoralize man. The sad part is that most hashers have been brain washed into thinking that all these rules & rituals have been designed as just another form of fun & a way to blow off stress.

Hashers celebrate the opposite of morals & decency.
They often use the term ‘On-On’ to tell someone they’re still on the trail or what they call an after-trail party, which usually is at a bar for more drinking. On-On is the exact opposite of No-no.

You can find more information about the history of the Hash House Harriers & what they represent by conducting your own internet search. I encourage you to do so since I’m going to be delving deeper into the symbolism at this point & going to ignore the presumed history.

Even though the group was started in a very small local, it has spread world-wide. I recently began a thread to bring up things I was noticing, but quickly discovered that hashers are either oblivious to what is going on, or they understand & have taken an oath to squash such questions & evidence as nothing but lies. Most kennel websites have heading titles called “Lies & More Lies”. They will often make statements on these sites reminding members that anything they hear or see is just a complete fabrication. To read the original thread, please go to this link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are able to open your eyes, you will start to see similarities between hasher rituals & the actions of our elite who celebrate the “Cremation of Care” during their Bohemian Grove extravaganza. The symbolism of ridding the soul of kindness, understanding, & apathy seems to be a trend for these secret societies. If you have seen the movie “Eyes Wide Shut”, you have an idea. I also encourage you to read symbolic dissections of this movie that can easily be found online.

Now, let’s discuss the ritual performed before the hounds attempt the trail.
Prior to every trail being r*n (they consider the word ‘run‘ to be a foul word & will often put an asterisk in place of the ‘u‘), they say a prayer to Gispert to keep them safe.
It is always finished by the crowd loudly exclaiming the phrase “Praise be to ‘G’!”
Maybe it’s the ‘u’ (you) that doesn’t matter?

Now, you need to understand the symbolism of the letter ‘G’.

You can see that this letter is very prevalent in history as well as today’s society.
Freemasons use the letter ‘G’ in their logos on every Masonic Temple or Lodge.
Google has both the capital & lower case letter within its title.
Gatorade is now using the letter ‘G’ as its logo. Diet Gatorade is called ‘G2’. A gator is a reptile.
Rapper 50 Cent founded the G-Unity Foundation. He is believed to be involved with the Rothschilds.
The power elite meet at the G-20 Summit.
The term ‘G Money’ is a slang term for a powerful pimp-like male.
The ‘G Spot’ refers to the sexual spot necessary for orgasm.

If you have an understanding of Reptilian Bloodlines, the Book of Enoch, & fallen angels, you will understand what I am attempting to reveal.
These bloodlines have been around for ages & want humanity to worship everything & anything that will result in the fall of man. Anything pure & good must be stripped from the human psyche for them to achieve ultimate control & enslave man.

The essence of man is to be respectful of themselves & each other, kind, & possess moral intentions & virtues.

Gispert was certainly not out to promote these ideals. He was involved with people who wanted to break these ethical standards within the human race.

CONT.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
CONT.

(Here’s where things start getting complicated. Allow me to apologize now since things start to jump around & get a bit dicey as I’m still working on putting evidence & a timeline sequence together.)

Members of the KGB were known to have belonged to hash kennels.
The KGB is quoted on video as saying they had perfected a program to destroy people’s moral values in specifically the US.
Later, I provide video with him explaining this project’s goals. Please watch the entire video. The interview is spliced so the viewer can understand how this is working. He said that the KGB had determined that the morals in the US could be destroyed within 15 to 20 years. By the looks of things in the music & television industry, their calculations were about right. I touch on this again later.

First, here is proof of the KGBs involvement in America’s history:
“A common perception is that, both before and after the Second World War, the British Establishment was penetrated by Soviet spies (most notably by the Cambridge Spy Ring) while America somehow escaped infiltration. This important new book, however, which is based on archival material – a rare luxury for intelligence historians – shows the huge extent of Soviet espionage activity in the United States during the 20th century.”
Qouted from www.telegraph.co.uk... v-review.html

The word hash is most likely related to how the KGB ran hashish within their drug rings. Hashers have been told that the kennels originally served slop to eat that was called hash. Maybe this was the first stage of the experiment. Considering that ‘G’ opened a bank account for the society in 1938 & his buddies poured money into it, don’t you think they could have provided better grub? Well, instead they disguised their drug dealings behind poor food & called it hash. They then discovered that fraternity brothers would eat swill to get to horse around & drink beer. G’s friend & business partner was nicknamed Horse. Another play on words?

Another idea related to KGB involvement: Ever wonder why there are so many czars in British & American politics today?

Gispert’s societal creation had just started to grow, then the second World War began & kennels ceased their activities. After the conclusion of WWII, the Hash House Harriers came back stronger than ever. It has now come to the surface that certain KGB spies were also participating in Hashes to contribute to demoralizing America & renew the Luciferian ideals.
Please click on this link & study the pictures & descriptions.
(Warning: Graphic sexual imagery)
www.jaxh3.com...
Note: Pay special attention to the hand signals, phallic & sexual imagery, and how women have allowed themselves to become degraded. Sex objects for the fraternity. Also take notice of how these hashers have “seen the light”, or have become illuminated. They use terms like Grand Master or GM. (Hmmm, genetically modified?) Grand Master is also a Masonic term & is also used to title a person who is fully knowledgeable in alchemy.
Here is another website where the KGB is honored by the Hashers.
www.shakespublishing.com...

There is historical evidence I uncovered stating that the tighter kennels are composed mainly of doctors, lawyers, accountants, & had once been known to rub shoulders with the KGB.
Today, hashers will tell you that ‘KGB’ stands for Keep Getting Boozed, but that’s either a lie by them, or one that they’ve been programmed to believe. I will add this info once I find locate it again. Stay tuned.

The idea of hashing is for the hounds to chase the hares. Is this activity symbolic of them searching for the opening to the proverbial Rabbit Hole? While the rest of us are still wondering where the rabbit’s hole ends, the “illuminated” ones are busy searching for the entrance. Is this distraction intelligently designed?
Alice in Wonderland anyone? I’m sure nothing a day at Disney couldn’t cure!

Now, let’s examine the letter ‘G’ & ‘H‘.

I specified most of the obvious places it is seen today. Remember, they must hide in plain site. Not only does this conceal their true agenda, but it helps them to identify each other. It is also well known that they are bound by strict rules & rituals. The game must be played in the correct manner or the energy to be taken & manifested will not transfer properly.

‘G’ is the seventh letter of the alphabet.
‘H’ is the eighth letter of the alphabet.
Is the God within just one step closer to never dying?
Well, let’s take a deeper look……

Hash House Harrier kennels are also known as ‘HHH’ or ‘H3’.

Really LOOK at the ‘HHH’. Doesn’t it appear to be bricks or building blocks?
Now, ask yourself what freemasonry is centered upon. Building, architecture, engineering, & geometry.

The ’HHH’ was Gispert’s gang sign.

But, an even deeper examination will lead you into numerical values.
Remember that ’H’ is the eighth letter of the alphabet.
Let’s replace the HHH with triple 8s

HHH = 888

Well, all of a sudden you have a triple helix, but not only that. You are also staring at the sign for infinity.
Triple infinity. Life everlasting.
The true agenda of the Luciferian Brotherhood is keeping the building blocks of DNA closer to their own. Transforming the double helix of human DNA into the triple helix of the reptilian DNA. Please continue reading for a better understanding.

Freemasons will tell you that the ‘G’ means God or geometry. I believe this to be true, but not entirely.
Consider everything discussed thus far. ‘G’ is symbolic of control, physically & mentally.
What they don’t want you to know is that the ‘G’ stands for genetics.
Our elite, or those of Reptilian bloodlines if you will, are trying to become gods. They believe that once geometry & genetics have been harnessed, they will rise to the ranks of gods & man will be their unwitting slaves. Slaves to be molded physically & mentally through the use of genetically modified food, genetic engineering of our own DNA, or the double helix. The Reptilian blood is of a triple helix.

Here is an article from the journal Scientific American, which discusses how scientists are attempting to create synthetic life, or life forms that would contain a triple helix within their DNA.
Here is a brief synapse:
“Yet scientists dream of synthesizing life that is utterly alien to this world—both to better understand the minimum components required for life (as part of the quest to uncover the essence of life and how life originated on earth) and, frankly, to see if they can do it. That is, they hope to put together a novel combination of molecules that can self-organize, metabolize (make use of an energy source), grow, reproduce and evolve.”
www.scientificamerican.com...

For comparison, here is a link to understand double helix DNA.
Here is a quick synapse of this website:
“DNA Double Helix: The "Basics"
DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) is a double-stranded molecule that is twisted into a helix like a spiral staircase. Each strand is comprised of a sugar-phosphate backbone and numerous base chemicals attached in pairs. The four bases that make up the stairs in the spiraling staircase are adenine (A), thymine (T), cytosine (C) and guanine (G). These stairs act as the "letters" in the genetic alphabet, combining into complex sequences to form the words, sentences and paragraphs that act as instructions to guide the formation and functioning of the host cell. Maybe even more appropriately, the A, T, C and G in the genetic code of the DNA molecule can be compared to the "0" and "1" in the binary code of computer software. Like software to a computer, the DNA code is a genetic language that communicates information to the organic cell.”
www.allaboutscience.org...

Comprehending genetic language is the key to understanding the war being waged right under our noses.
This code is what they don’t want us to figure out. They laugh as they put everything into plain sight & watch us trip around their blatant symbols as we blindly fall for their psychological experiments & conditioning.

Here is a link to a series of videos regarding the Reptilian agenda.
For your information, I believe it is the 9th or 10th video where a KGB agent is being interviewed & discusses how their agenda was to demoralize America in 15 to 20 years time. The video appears to be from the 1970s. To say the least, I believe they succeeded.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Before I leave you to digest the tangled web I’ve tried to unravel for you, one question remains:
Was it a coincidence that Gispert started the society in 1938?
38 > 3 8 > triple 8s > 888 > HHH

If you ask me, something akin to intelligent design is most certainly at work, but it isn‘t by Godly design.

As I stated earlier, I will fine tune this & add more evidence as soon as possible.
I welcome any questions you may have & appreciate any intelligent comments or discussions regarding the information that has been discussed.
Take care, best wishes, stay vigilant, &
may the force be with you!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by Afterthought

Another idea related to KGB involvement: Ever wonder why there are so many czars in British & American politics today?

Not to be too picky and I appreciate your research.

One thing to consider is that the czars ended with Nicholas. His bloodline extended through Dolgoruki, who was Norse and captured Moscow. Dolgoruki was a direct ancestor of Saint George the Dragon Slayer. Also, they were around the area and time of Grendel, the monsters of Chaucer's Classic "Canterbury Tales" or Legend. I mention this as, Grendel is referred to as "spawn of Cain" in the book. Some believe that Cain and the nephalim were of similar blood. There is a statue of St. George in Moscow. Seems to me that dragon slayers may allude to battling reptiles.

The Russian czar Nicholas, refused a central bank and recommended to other nobility to do the same. The KGB came after Nicholas.

Good work and good luck following through.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by ogbert]

[edit on 28-5-2010 by ogbert]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Actually I heard on the radio thay synthetic life has just been created.

Check it out

www.neatorama.com...

Interesting post definitly alot it makes sence. The demorilization of people is getting worse. Everything is becoming more and more acceptable, and the thing is that younger and younger aged kids are being targeted. The music industry uses singers like rhianna to make music that has a pop rhythm/ tempo attractive to children, but then lyrics that are 100% about sex. Look up the words to that song "rude boy" that can be easily found scanning radio stations.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Heres a link to show you what im talking about

www.songlyrics.com...

Theres a comment there that says that a 3 yr old girl pick up the lyrics, now the parents don't listen to main stream radio

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

Thank you for your response.
If you click on my name, I did another thread on the czars here in the US. You'll notice on that thread that I have a chart displayed. It indicates which president started implementing czars into their adminstrations. Please take special note that Kennedy didn't have any czars, but after his death, czars were immediately implemented again. George W. Bush has had the most czars in his adminstration to date. He even had a Reading Czar under his command. A lot of good that did him!
Thanks again for your thoughtful response. Best wishes!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kylkri

Thank you for adding that important piece of information!

I had read that, which lead me to understanding the significance of '888'. Isn't it amazing how quickly things are falling into place for them?

Take care, my friend!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Ok,

i get your drift now. They are using the title "czar" to signify bloodline. I was assuming that you were inferring that the russian bloodlines were being appointed to high positions.

Czar being short for Ceaser and a part of names like Tsarion--who claims bloodlines.

Another angle that some propose is that the "ones who did not pass through a womb" to get here were the genetic offspring of aliens tampering with our DNA; and, that those tainted as such do not have human empathy and are void of compassion. That sociopaths and psychopaths originate from this "demon seed".

Wouldn't it be fascinating if we were able to decode DNA to locate the errant genes?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

You're certainly catching on & waking up.

Great observations!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hello Aftertought,
I've just been educated on a subject I knew nothing about, thanks!

You said G meant God and geometry. There is also another meaning, relating to DNA and construction blocks... genes! Seeing as how everything is triple.

G is stuck in the middle of KGB; any idea what K and B means?

Ogbert, I'm not sure that Czar is short for Caesar because Caesar is pronounced, in reality, Kaiser, as in the title given to the leader of the Germans who used to say they were the New Roman Empire.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Hi, Aresh! Welcome to my latest research.

Yes, there's much more I'm working on & I have yet to place more numerical values for the letters which obviously have significance.
Thanks for contributing those thoughts. If you think of any further connections, please post it or U2U me. I'd love to hear it!
Best wishes, fellow warrior!

Stay vigilant!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Gaius Octavius, duly took the full name "Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus" upon his posthumous adoption in 44 BC, and the name became fused with the imperial dignity; in this sense it is preserved in the German and Bulgarian words Kaiser and Tsar (sometimes spelled Czar), both of which refer to an emperor. Compare the Hungarian, Slavic and Turkish words for "king", forms of kral, all adapted from the personal name of Charlemagne.

Wikipedia

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

If there was an Icon for bowing, I would put one for you.
Thanks! I had not investigated further than Kaiser...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hey,
That's what discussion boards are for. Discussions. You were not "wrong". You just had half the information.
half right is better than not right!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Have you considered this?

Jesus
The Greek word for Jesus comprises six letters:

iota = 10, eta = 8, sigma = 200, omicron = 70, upsilon = 400, sigma = 200. Arithmetic sum = 888.

This is intriguing. The number 8 in scripture denotes a new beginning and Jesus gave new birth to mankind. Also, triple 8 could imply a new beginning given by a triune God, through Jesus. There is more support for a special significance of 888. Consider the following phrases: "The Founder" and "I am the Life". Each phrase can be closely associated with Jesus and, amazingly, each sums to 888 in Greek! Also, 888 = 37 × 24. Now 37 denotes "Word of God" or simply "God" and 24 denotes “priesthood”. So Jesus is the Word of God, Divine and our High Priest all in one!

One of the intriguing aspects of Bible gematria is the way it links both Hebrew and Greek text. Consider the phrase

"the salvation of our God" in Ps 98.3. In Hebrew this is "Yeshoth Elohenu" which sums to 888! The number points the reader of Psalms to Jesus!

Biblical Gematria

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Going out in a few minutes. Was waiting for someone else and to fill in the time, checked 'Recent Posts'

Didn't intent to log-in. But am so impressed with your OP and subsequent posts that I did log-in, simply to Star and Flag you

If I have a chance later, I'll come back and read your posts again at leisure, but in the meantime, congrats on a most original topic

The only Hash House Harriers with which I'm familiar is a running group in Papua New Guinea. I thought it was just a weird name they'd chosen ... related to 'hash' (food). I had NO idea of any of what you've mentioned -- reading your posts has been a real eye opener !

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

I hadn't considered that before! Thank you for making me aware of this information. I am still trying to understand hash algorhythms when it comes to triple DNA. Maybe I should start with your info & go from there.
Hmmm. Thanks for helping to clear up more fog.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Thank you, Dock9.
Your kind words gave my soul a hug

It makes me more than happy to know that I've helped you see things more clearly.
If people are going to get off their knees & stop being sheeple, we all need to understand how our energy is being used & know who is hiding behind smoke & mirrors. What's the saying? It's all fun & games 'til someone gets hurt. I think we all need to stay vigilant during these turbulent times. Much is afoot & you don't want to end up finding out that you're contributing to the wrong side.
I know you are speaking from experience with the hash & I'm glad I could pull the wool from your eyes. Gispert was an evil man with evil intentions & rubbing elbows with evil people who were/are hell-bent on destroying our moral values.
If you have any questions or more information related to this thread, anything you could post would be greatly appreciated. Also, feel free to U2U me for any reason.
I hope you will spread my research findings to your friends & relatives. Tell them not to engage their energy within any hash kennels. Don't forget to tell them how much you love them.
Stay vigilant, my friend!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Nice Thread. .

You might find this site interesting for your research.

Consider 888 and 666 as triple helix images. The first is the gematria of the Greek word for "Jesus" and the second is the infamous numeric representation of the mark of the beast or the number of his name, who counterfeits Jesus. You can visualize three figure eights overlaid as a triple helix structure. Ditto three sixes. The body of Christ, perfected, I propose, with the new immortal body of flesh will have this DNA structure. The dragon's counterfeit, likewise. The counterfeiter's target is the genuine, but it falls short.

theopenscrollblog

I never really researched triple helixes before. When I started to visualize a triple helilx, it appears that three 6's would make a triple strand. Three eights look more like three double helixes, but when overlaidr can be a triple strand. Also a 6 is almost like an unfinished 8, it looks like a 6 would fit in an eight, but it is not infinite-it falls short, as the website implies.

Perhaps the "G" stands for Gnosis, where the belief is that man ascends to the christ consciousness? A G also looks like a 6.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

It all seems to be coming together, doesn't it?
Thanks for posting the info about 6 & 8.
I like your dissection of that information & I believe it to be especially significant to understanding what we're up against.
I was also thinking about how the number 6 looks like a 'G'.

We need to stay awake & not allow the confusion be convince us that these are all unrelated. We need to open our eyes or we might be "getting led down the wrong trail".

Another thing is if 'G' is the 7th letter of the alphabet & 7 is considered to be a godly number, did Gispert believe himself to be a god by taking the nickname 'G'?

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Afterthought]

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Afterthought]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join