It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer's Cosmic Consciousness

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I don't see how anyone can buy into this man's BS. I used to be a fan of his Disclosure Project myself, until he released that INCREDIBLY crappy picture of what he called an alien, supposedly taken outside during his CSETI conference. But maybe the project is what is credible, not the man behind it.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Guys, he has a family to support.

His evidence is astounding to say the least.

What do you really think, in you'r hearts?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luke Idea
Guys, he has a family to support.
His evidence is astounding to say the least.
What do you really think, in you'r hearts?

Luke Idea.....

I think Greer is an appalling hoaxer who has his snout shoved well & truly in the trough of money-making junk ufology.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Helloooooooo hoax forum!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
He claims an Army officer offered him one billion dollars to work with him instead of working to promote public knowledge of free energy stuff, but he refused the offer......
Looks like either he made a poor choice and the Army has successfully helped in his demise, or he just made a poor choice

I am not sure what to think, but in other speeches he talks about lots of things and he sounds okay in those.. He just talks about things in a rational way... but he never produces anything that helps the little guy as he is always claiming is his intent to do...
He doesn't owe anyone a thijng, but he said it first that he wants to help get us all the tech to change the oil paradigm.. so far it isn't happening

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I am not sure what to think, but in other speeches he talks about lots of things and he sounds okay in those.. He just talks about things in a rational way...

Alienreality.....

I agree Greer is rational.....he is coldy rational about getting attention & making money by ripping off gullible people.

Just for starters, have a look at this recent Greer thread.

It covers a lot of Greer ground, including but not limited to:

- Hoax pictures

- Taking money from gullible people

- Aggressive use of non disclosure (i.e. secrecy) agreements

.....& on & on it goes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
WOW! Kudos to staff for putting this thread straight into the hoax bin!

Everything is as it should be! I can relax now!

IRM

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Nobody mentioned the worst part, that he says that absolutly all et's are benevolent, that the polarity only exists on earth and everywhere else in the universe they are all good. What a nutcase.

He's worse than just a hoaxer, IMHO hes a paid disinfo agent as well.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
If he's getting paid money for people to realize that there's a bigger game going on, then he's doing it for the wrong reasons.

If he's really capable of communicating with them, then I think they would be disappointed to know that he's doing it for a profit. I know I am.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Wow.

I am sooo glad that the UFO field has amazing individuals such as Stephen Greer as a part of it.

Without more top-quality and totally selfless researchers/investigators such as Greer, the UFO scene will never be taken seriously.

More people should definitely support him financially. Just maybe, he'll go out there and get us the credibility we need to go mainstream.

Zing!

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'm really sad that this topic was moved.

Just because there is some money involved in his projects should they be discredited in this way.

This is the man who coined the Disclosure project for goodness sake.

This is not BS.

Dr. Greer has a family to feed and gave up his career to do this. Do you think the E.T.s are going to pay him?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luke Idea

Dr. Greer has a family to feed and gave up his career to do this. Do you think the E.T.s are going to pay him?

No, but TPTB will. They infiltrate movements like disclosure with key people so that they control their opposition, its all about control. To make it believable he has to have genuine stuff mixed in to alot of BS, he got to his position of fame for a reason..IMHO he like alex jones and divid Icke are paid to be the leaders of, or roleplay, the opposition/enemies and gain a band of followers who will then be mislead from the real deeper truths (often only slightly) or be subtly influenced behavioraly for example alex jones talks many truths but then suggests voilence and rioting type of attitude which would just give them reason for a heavy handed marshal law, he directs people into chaos so that their order can be imposed. The truths are going to come out somehow, by somebody, because its all over the net so what TPTB do is to make sure that its their man who's diseminating most of the info to the masses so they allow certain biases and taints through and censor others. Most of the time these people did nothing to earn their fame amoung the conspriacy community, they just spring up with rehashed old info.

Grassroots is the only way to stop infiltration, so be very carefull with people who have gained notoriety or a following of fans , even if they arent paid they could be subjected to psychic attack or mind control and become and unwilling or unknowing participent.

So in short, listen to the grassroots researchers like those in this thread and on this site, ignore the leader figures like Greer and take their information with a grain of salt, if at all.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Luke Idea

Luke,

I suggest you do some honest research into Greer. Drop all your preconceptions of what you currently think Greer is. Remove your emotion from your investigations.

I sense by the way your speaking that you're relatively new to UFOlogy.

In all honesty, I really wish Greer was the real deal but truth is that he isn't. Yes, it is disappointing. I once believed in the man too but there comes a time when you must take off your blinkers and see the man for what he is. You will eventually realize that UFOlogy is bigger and more important than any one man... especially those that exploit the hopes of others.

There are certainly hero's to be found in UFOlogy but Greer is not one of them mate. Greer is a parasite! I'm sorry but there really is no nice way of putting it so I'll stick with the truth.

IRM

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
reply to post by Shark VA84

Seems to me if he really wanted to prove himself, he would just invite some MSM figure head to one of his outings and prove UFOs exist. I think Larry King is interested in UFOs. Hell, why not just invite the local news where ever he is doing his field trip and let them film the UFOs.

Exactly, this guy who campaigns tirelessly for disclosure, says he can get UFO's to show up at will. So why doesn't he get them to show up when Obama is making a speech somewhere therefore ensuring disclosure?

There are two possible answers as far as I can see;

A. Greer can't actually summon UFO's at will.

B. Greer can summon UFO's at will but refuses to do so because it puts an end to his 'disclosure business'.

Either one of those possibilities makes Greer dishonest. I'm inclined to go with explanation A. as it's likely that Greer and his ego would jump at the chance of being the guy who summoned UFO's for the world.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I like choice A as well. I bet this small country doctor, whose a body builder by the way, would love the opportunity to have the MSM cameras pointed at him.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
[edit on 29-5-2010 by Luke Idea]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I like choice A as well. I bet this small country doctor, whose a body builder by the way, would love the opportunity to have the MSM cameras pointed at him.

You forgot to mention how his ancestors came over on the Mayflower and one of his uncles worked on the Apollo mission. You also forgot to mention how his choice to tell the truth has affected his family. All the time whilst mentioning this you would fight against the tears and your voice quivers to ensure an ego boosting round of applause from the audience. That's the Greer way.

Edit to add: has anyone noticed how 'insincere' rhymes so nicely with Steven Greer?

[edit on 29-5-2010 by DrHammondStoat]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Luke Idea

Luke,

I suggest you do some honest research into Greer. Drop all your preconceptions of what you currently think Greer is. Remove your emotion from your investigations.

I sense by the way your speaking that you're relatively new to UFOlogy.

In all honesty, I really wish Greer was the real deal but truth is that he isn't. Yes, it is disappointing. I once believed in the man too but there comes a time when you must take off your blinkers and see the man for what he is. You will eventually realize that UFOlogy is bigger and more important than any one man... especially those that exploit the hopes of others.

There are certainly hero's to be found in UFOlogy but Greer is not one of them mate. Greer is a parasite! I'm sorry but there really is no nice way of putting it so I'll stick with the truth.

IRM

My mind is completely open. I've been interested in Ufology since I was about 8.

I'll admit that he charges too much for his "training sessions", and that the picture of the "E.T." was pretty much bull#. In other words it didnt really show us anything.

But, if you consider the video evidence and the personal testimony coming more and more from CSETI it becomes pretty apparent that this does not belong in "HOAX."

How does one deny the Disclosure Project and the changes it has brought about.

Besides all I posted was a meditation for universal peace. Is this by itself a "hoax"?

But seriously lol @ the HOAX guy

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
"Exactly, this guy who campaigns tirelessly for disclosure, says he can get UFO's to show up at will. So why doesn't he get them to show up when Obama is making a speech somewhere therefore ensuring disclosure?"

Well, have you ever heard of the Obama U.F.O.?

Anyway I'm not claiming it's all real. But it may be a little more complicated than. Just make them appear.

I honestly don't know.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
*sigh* oh well, better on hoax and open for debate than nowhere.

Perhaps I should not have been so bold as to claim the meditation can
"summon" E.T.s.

Also, I think I should note that I am not trying to deify Dr. Steve but just share what I paid for, yes paid $25 for. Now that it's up you can decide for yourself whether or not it was worth it (although the original is much higher in quality).

Anyway, I appreciate everyone who responded. I will try to look at Greer more critically now, although it will be hard considering all he has done.

Peace

Luke

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Luke Idea]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join