It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer's Cosmic Consciousness

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry for the scratchiness, but please listen to what the Dr. has to say.

In groups of about 25-30 individuals, Dr. Steve Greer has supposedly been able to contact E.T's on multiple occasions with a huge success rate.

This is important IMHO.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Luke Idea]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There are 6 parts excluding my explanation.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I also made a video on my channel about how to properly use this meditation, if anyone is interested.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
We've listened to what Greer has to say over the years and the guy is a joke! Most of his stuff just goes in the hoax forum now!

IRM

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This isn't any kind of new news. I am skeptical of this guy since he charges these people to go out on these field trips. It is about a $1000 dollars for him to take you out and show you some UFOs.

www.cseti.org...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well he gave up his medical career in order to do this stuff.

Guys, please think twice:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luke Idea

www.youtube.com...

It's not that I don't want to believe the guy, but why does he need to charge a $1000 dollars to basically prove the existence of UFOs. So Luke, if you were able to somehow summon UFOs on demand would you charge people or would you do it for free to get the word out?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Greer ........

A serious charlatan.

Cast you mind back to January - this year .
Good News !!! MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT to the World

Here is the article about the scientist that was released by Obama from the gov. that took him captive a year and a half ago and will now be allowed to produce his free energy machine for not only us but the world. wow!

Top secret free energy scientist enters contract with Greer's Orion Project*On Christmas day, Steven Greer announced that the 'top secret' inventor they've talked about has been released early from military seclusion, and has contracted with them to bring a Tesla-related free energy technology to the world.*

They expect that the technology will be ready to bring to the public by April, capable of several kilowatts of continuous output. Greer said that the Orion Project signed a contract with this top secret scientist some ten days prior to the Dec. 25 announcement.
emphasis /mine

May 29th 2010. Tick tock tick tock.........

About a year and a half ago, the Orion Project launched a fund drive to raise $3 million for the purpose of developing and/or finding such a technology.

They've not yet raised that amount, and are asking their supporters to chip in to help raise the additional several $100k they'll need to build their research facility in Charlottesville, Virginian, not far from the historic Thomas Jefferson Monticello property.
"We'll have to create a whole new scientific process," said Greer.

Money money money .!

[edit on 28-5-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Oh no Tacc, I would do it for free. Absolutely.

But, I dont have two daughters in college. I live alone. I'm 22.

This is not BS, I have nothing to gain except ridicule, and I know this.

PLEASE listen to this crappy quality message and decide for yourselves.

Peace/Love

Luke

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I hear you Luke, I don't doubt the method. In fact, if I didn't have 3 kids and a full time job I would go out into the mountains every night and try for myself. I do have Greer's book, "Forbidden Truth, Hidden Knowledge" I live in Colorado and there is nothing that would make me happier than to go to the Ambassador training in Crestone in June, unfortunately I don't have a thousand dollars to spend. Hell, I would like to go up there and quietly watch from a distance but they aren't going to publish where they will be.

Have you tried the method? Does it work?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Originally posted by Luke Idea

www.youtube.com...

It's not that I don't want to believe the guy, but why does he need to charge a $1000 dollars to basically prove the existence of UFOs. So Luke, if you were able to somehow summon UFOs on demand would you charge people or would you do it for free to get the word out?

Did you ever stop and think that maybe the money goes towards these UFO's? I mean c'mon, the money probably goes towards the UFO's fuel to get here in the first place. Nothing is free! Would you travel half way across the galaxy or more just to introduce yourself to another civilization, using your fuel that you paid for? Didn't think so, it's a waste. Next time think outside the box! Sheesh. What is more likely, Steven Greer is charging people and keeping their money for himself, or he is the middle man and the money goes towards the UFO's fuel? It's a pretty obvious choice, the fuel silly!

[edit on 28-5-2010 by tim1989]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thnaks Tacc

But I just dont know enough like minded people to do this mediation.

Actually I dont even know a good spot in NC to do it lol

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

C'mon man!! Greer is just a small country doctor "insert sarcasm"

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
God terrible spelling in my last post lol

If you check wral.com you'll know a huge storm is moving through my area at the moment.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Actually I'm gonna go outside and enjoy the show (plz. dont be a tornado lol)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Luke Idea

Luke Idea.....

Greer is an appalling hoaxer who has his snout shoved well & truly in the trough of money-making junk ufology.

The owners of ATS have already decided that all of his material is perfectly suited to the hoax forum.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Luke Idea

I've heard, I think from someone here on ATS in another posting that it works individually. You really don't need a group just go out by yourself and try. If I tried to leave and go out late at night by myself my wife would suspect I was off cheating, she would never believe I was trying to summon UFOs

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Hard to say for sure, but if I had to put money on it I would take your side on Dr. Greer.

Didn't know he was planning on building his facility a mere 45 minutes from me...interesting (though he says "I'm a simple Virginia country doctor" in just about every video I've seen him in).

For those that say he gave up his medical career to do this...well $1000 per person for these "sessions" just about makes up for his old salary...

There's something about Greer that just makes me think he is a jerk though...he always seems to have this smart-ass smirk on his face...seems extremely egotistical on many occasions (not to mention that he loves to bring up the fact that he's a "body builder").

He's exagerated just about everything he's spoken on and has made flat-out mis-statements (as close to lies as one can get) about briefing senior military and government personell.

It would be nice if he redeems his credibility one day and just blows our minds....it seems less and less likely as time goes on.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

Seems to me if he really wanted to prove himself, he would just invite some MSM figure head to one of his outings and prove UFOs exist. I think Larry King is interested in UFOs. Hell, why not just invite the local news where ever he is doing his field trip and let them film the UFOs.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Honestly if Steven Greer truly cared about disclosure, he would be showing the right evidence to the right people, for free. It's the fact that he isn't doing this that concerns me as to the legitimacy of his claims.

I understand that it's perfectly normal to want to turn a profit from the "work" you're doing, but when the topic is this big, this controversial, and the claims so "outlandish," you'd think turning a profit would be second to first proving you're serious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join