It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's get UFO lore straight

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by Myuzik

Look at what we did and how we did it can you imagine any other life form on this planet doing a similar job.

Well, yes it is hard to imagine any other form of life on this planet doing a similar job. I can't really picture it. Though, that might just be a failure of our imagination.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

yeah, I wish uncle sam would hire me to release chinese lanterns at UFO hotspots

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Of course they look like us, they are avatars and we are the natives......

wonder where I got that idea from :-)

sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I understand why it is you think that aliens would need to be like us to get along, but I cannot accept that your viewpoint is solid. Heres why. Sure on this planet here, the only life form that we know of, to have mastered technologies like avionics, space flight, electrical energy grids, tools and so forth has been mankind. But we evolved from many different strains of ape in order to become what we are today, and we are adapted for OUR environment very well.
But on other planets , there would have been different problems to over come. I believe that its fully possible that somewhere out there in the universe there is a race of intelligent rocks. They might look like nothing more that boulders to your or I , but they might carry massive thinking power in the strata of their construction, in veins of minerals running through them, carrying data around and around its body .Imagine that. A two tonne stone brain sitting on a dusty dry world. Imagine also , the possiblity of life forms which could theoreticaly live in the vacuum of space! Serenely living out obscenely long lifespans, carving a path through the galaxy, snacking on passing comets tails, absorbing minerals from dust caught in gravity wells in solar systems and the like as it passes through. Further more, you have to remember why it is we evolved like we did. We evolved into tool users because that is what we had which gave us an advantage. Maybe Joe Aliens advantage, is that while he does not have hands and feet, he may be capable of low altitude levitaion, and telekinesis to manipulate solid matter, rather than having manual dexterity. There is too much that we dont know, for one to say that an alien species is likely to posses or not posses, ANY of our human characteristics , either from a physical or mental point of veiw. I dont think its sensible to assume to much, when we have only the evidence of this one planet in amongst billions upon billions, on which to base our theories.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by TrueBrit]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myuzik
Well I can share what I have gathered from contact with ETs.

There is a race of benevolent greys, and a race of bad greys. Niether from what I understand run the planet.

Reptilians from what I gather are the overlords of the area in terms of ETs. Other ETs have a small amount of power. I am told there is a work in progress of making the predominant power nordics and andromedans on thsi planet, and it should happen in our lifetimes.

The nordics are here(my main contacts). They are benevolent, and have our best interests at heart. They are handcuffed with what they can do due to galactic beaurocracy. From what I understand they dont fight, they make deals. And deals are based on how much power a race has and that is added into the equation.

One thing is very obvious to me.. The greys(good ones) are definitely NOT calling the shots. We could tell very quickly if a positive ET race gained more power than the reptilians.
Edit: Oh ya. Theres a lot of disinfo due to bad ETs themselves making an effort to propagate it. I am not free from disinfo as well at times. From what I understand no contactee is.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Myuzik]

This is all alien disinformation.....the nordics are at war with the greys and reptilians...let's get the lore straight the greys and reptilians are in charge of nothing but you..

[edit on 29-5-2010 by King Triad]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

This is all alien disinformation.....the nordics are at war with the greys and reptilians...

Well our accounts differ quite a lot. Leaving personal experiences of us aside,. Its more logical for ETs to go about things diplomatically, than to fight to the death. Their technology is so high i imagine if 2 ships faught they would deploy mini ships with weapons attached in case the original ship got destroyed. And both would probably be destroyed. Unless one was vastly superior to another in weapons. In that case one would just skip dimensions and run.

Taking experiences into account, I have admitted(as you have not) your reality could be true. And I could be being lied to. But in my experiences nordics do make deals with reptilians and greys. And the wars fought are over minds and influence more than guns and lazers.

If you really are in contact triad. Tell me how the combat occurs. So I can scrutinize logically to see if its sound or not.

let's get the lore straight the greys and reptilians are in charge of nothing but you..

They are not in charge of me. And how would you explain all the negative on the planet and infiltrated into our societies if reps and greys dont have power.

Also please tell me why they would be in charge of me after you supposedly subdued them from hurting me(as you claimed on a diff forum). Well they attacked me majorly today. They are still around...

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

The nordic ships are far superior to the greys and reptilians just the announcement of war drove them off...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
reply to post by Myuzik

The nordic ships are far superior to the greys and reptilians just the announcement of war drove them off...

I hope you are right ;P

I still have negative ETs affect me though. They identify themselves as greys and reptilians. And one time sirius B. They asked if i wanted to get to know them, in exchange for some torture. I said no. Even though I was close to saying yes.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

So in this thread, let's sort out the truth from the BS.

Completely impossible, and that's something you'll have to accept once you get into the whole UFO research biz.

The fact of the matter is that while there is plenty of circumstantial solid evidence you can point to, such as the fact that UFO's exist is true.

Beyond that is very very tricky, due to disinformation spread by people who want to hush it up (Paul Bennewitz case) and tons of other factors like hoaxes staged by frauds and skeptics with a chip on their shoulder, and overzealous believers and the list goes on. Whether or not S4 exists, Nordics, Reptilians and Greys, no one can say for certain, at best we can ONLY make educated guesses.

Now if you really want to find the truth and I"ve thought about this idea in advance before coming here. I realized the only possible solution to finding the truth has to go completely beyond the intellect, basically you have to be Psychic (ie: completely intuitive) enough to know the truth.

Simply because there is no reliable way to sort the truth from all the vast amount of misinformation using intellectual analysis, but for someone who has a six sense, no government agency or any person on earth will ever be able to hide the truth from someone who has this ability.

Whether or not Psychic ability exists, or whether one is even capable of being psychic, is a whole different question. But if I knew I could develop this ability and use it to be able to discern truth from lies, than wasting my time wading through tons and tons of information without nary a clue then my choice would be obvious.

In the end though without tangible enough evidence, whether we know what's true or not, is completely irrelevant if we have no way to verify what we know to people that matter.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by redrezo]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

Dear Tearman

No your words are just fine.

Yes naturally intelligence is the key.

So what sort or higher intelligence do we see amongst the other life forms on this planet.

We see primates we see dolphins, and other aquaria mammals. I am sure there are a few more.

However which of these can you see developing into being able to mine and produce metal.

Simply because if they can not do that they can not make it here no matter how intelligence they may become.

Intelligence has to develop in a life form that can handle tools in order to develop a civilization that can make it of their planet.

In other words what ever this life form looks like it has to be able to operate under the same sort of specification as we do.

In other words the bit we have kinda work well.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Dear TrueBrit

“It’s life Jim but not as we know it.”

Yes I remember that episode of star trek as well.

Silicone base like form looking like a rock, very intelligent real good at tunneling.

Just not so great at building star ships.

I too think that it is very possible that there are very many different forms of life possible out there.

What I can’t see is them getting here if they are unable of operating tools as we do.

Too succeed as a species at all it means that they are a predator, the good ones here have there eyes like ours.

To manipulate tools you need an apposing thumb.

In fact it comes down to looking something like us.

That is if you believe in all the UFO stuff to make these tings, well lets say this, to make these things what other life form here can you see being able to make it.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo

Completely impossible, and that's something you'll have to accept once you get into the whole UFO research biz.

The fact of the matter is that while there is plenty of circumstantial solid evidence you can point to, such as the fact that UFO's exist is true.

Beyond that is very very tricky, due to disinformation spread by people who want to hush it up (Paul Bennewitz case) and tons of other factors like hoaxes staged by frauds and skeptics with a chip on their shoulder, and overzealous believers and the list goes on. Whether or not S4 exists, Nordics, Reptilians and Greys, no one can say for certain, at best we can ONLY make educated guesses.

Now if you really want to find the truth and I"ve thought about this idea in advance before coming here. I realized the only possible solution to finding the truth has to go completely beyond the intellect, basically you have to be Psychic (ie: completely intuitive) enough to know the truth.

Simply because there is no reliable way to sort the truth from all the vast amount of misinformation using intellectual analysis, but for someone who has a six sense, no government agency or any person on earth will ever be able to hide the truth from someone who has this ability.

Whether or not Psychic ability exists, or whether one is even capable of being psychic, is a whole different question. But if I knew I could develop this ability and use it to be able to discern truth from lies, than wasting my time wading through tons and tons of information without nary a clue then my choice would be obvious.

In the end though without tangible enough evidence, whether we know what's true or not, is completely irrelevant if we have no way to verify what we know to people that matter.

Redrezo you hit a chord with something you brought up. Psychicly feeling truth. I could do it when I was younger. Its not a concept form. It is an energy form. One can find things that fit the energy form, that are untrue. So watch for that. Also, this is not a solid means even if you fully have the ability. ETs can alter your mind so well, they could fabricate something like this in your mind a thousand different way.

Also it is a theory on my part I could psychicly feel something in the world. It was a corruption. A deep evil. Some people mistake it for petty greed. Money means nothing other than control to the furthest chain of deception and evil here.

I could also feel energetically that an event was about to occur before 9-11. I told noone as it was a feeling I ignored for the most part.

Also, I am told the nordics have been affecting my mind(including how I felt those energies[just now told me]). They referenced a memory of when i was about 5. I was at a party. I was very sensitive. I was looking around, and I could hear peoples thoughts. This happening(being able to hear peoples thoughts) I only have one distinct memory of as a child other than reading my parents like a book. I remember a guy thinking "I want a beer". I saw one sitting there, so i gave it to him. He was dumbfounded. They also messed with me once when i was a kid, they put a hologram of the end of a rainbow in my front yard. I ran to it and tried to jump on it. the concept was i could ride it to the top(i was excited). Well I flew through it and smashed into the ground. Come to think of it my whole life has been wierd. Not just the last 2 years of my contact with ETs. lol

Speaking of rainbows they also channeled me an idea pertaining to them. What would they look like, with multiple vantage points? Where you are affects where it is.. What if you could see it from 100 different angles? What would that look like? What about all angles? Would it be black? Would they mix and create colors? Any theories?

The quote they have channeled me was "When seen from all angles, the rainbow is everywhere".

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Ah , but heres the thing. If there was a race of beings which did not require physical interaction with objects, in order to create or use tools, then that would change the whole perspective. Thats why I suggest a telekinetic species.They wouldnt require physical manipulators in order to build craft and mechanical things if that was the case. Not only that but there could be life forms which have evolved hyperadaptivity. Imagine a bieng which can control every molecule of its body conciously!!
What I am saying is, that there is NO reason to suspect that anything that we understand about evolution, requirements for life, all that (and I do mean EVERY facet of what we understand about life and its entire implication) have any relavance what so ever. We dont even know the full extent of our own planets biodiversity , so the conciet and arrogance required to even suggest what we can expect from other life is utterly , completely , fully insane.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by TrueBrit]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myuzik
. Also, this is not a solid means even if you fully have the ability. ETs can alter your mind so well, they could fabricate something like this in your mind a thousand different way.

Thank you for your reply, that is something I have not considered. It certainly is possible that if psychic ability exists aliens who are capable of it can influence humans who have that ability.

But then why is it that Aliens have dominance over humans in this respect and not the other way around?

If psychic ability exists, wouldn't some humans have the ability to resist such control? Even among humans different people will have different degrees of the same ability because not everybody is born equal.

For the average Joe, who has little psionic ability, anal probes are a common recurring problem among these kind of folk. But how come you never hear accounts of aliens abducting spiritually evolved mystics / saints who have supreme mastery of their mind involuntarily against their will?

I believe there maybe a connection here, and imo you maybe underestimating the innate ability of such human beings. Because some of us are capable of far far more, such as levitation, bilocation (being in two places at the same time), walking through walls, walking on water, etc..

For example there is testimony of Padre Pio a franciscan monk who singlehandedly turned back a squadron of bombers in WW2 to prevent them from bombing his monastery and killing innocent people in the area, without the use of a flying saucer.

www.ewtn.com...

There are also accounts of such ability in other religions and regions of the world. Flying Tibetan monks, accounts of Buddha and Jesus performing miracles themselves. Because of their spiritual nature, these type of people are not ones to flash around their supernatural capability, but are much more capable of far more than the average person.

Speaking of rainbows they also channeled me an idea pertaining to them. What would they look like, with multiple vantage points? Where you are affects where it is.. What if you could see it from 100 different angles? What would that look like?

Not to detract from your account of Nordics, but rainbows are conventional phenomena and there is a scientific explanation for rainbows, which can be easily reproduced with the right conditions.

en.wikipedia.org...

In addition the entities that you have channeled may not necessarily be Nordics per se, but probably from some other dimension or things that you wouldn't be able to name, but then again it could be true if you see those same nordics landing on your house with their ufo.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by redrezo]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Dear TrueBrit

As you say we do not know all of the biodiversity on this planet, however we do know a fair bit, well the boffins do anyway.

The biodiversity is pretty large here and we do not see anything that you suggest.

It is said by the boffins that we are very fortunate to have liquid on this planet and particularly so to have liquid water. They also say that this is what they look for when observing the universe for ET life.

In other words they being the bright ones are looking for planets just like this to find life at all let alone life that could possibly travel the universe to find us.

Intelligent life here started with a single cell and developed into us or so the boffins say. Therefore you would expect the same sort of development on a similar planet.

The boffins find wearied stuff out there all the time agreed and who knows they may even find a GOD one day but for the time being I will go with what they know from around here.

By the way what part of the UK do you come from, I originated in Liverpool.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I was born in Essex, and I still live there. My family is from all over the United Kingdom. Im a slice of celt in the land of the chav. I hear what you are saying about the scientists and what they believe. I know its not JUST speculation on which they base their assumptions, however there is one element to science which must rank higher than educated guesses. That would be direct observation. The reason I say this is that theory changes constantly until either proven false, or modified to fit the truth. Theorising about that which we may find elsewhere in the universe is all very well, but only if the same amount of effort is put in to getting the human race to the place where we can actualy go find out wether what we thought was right!!!
In my opinion , we would be better served putting ALL the research money into vehicles intended for travel between the stars so we can LOOK at whats out there , rather than spending a single further red cent on back room theoretical biology !!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

What is true and what is false UFO lore? I've heard many things about Reptilians, Sirians, Greys, etc, but I don't know what's true and what isn't. I've heard 95% of what you hear is untrue.

At present there is still no proof of alien visitation on earth and until there is then these things do not exist. That is the state of UFO lore today and everything else is.....as you put it....BS.

Here we have people telling us this and that about greys and personal experiences and speaking as if these things are facts, all bullcrap without proof, anyone can claim anything. When you do ask for proof you're just told to open your mind and believe, just like religion, how convenient that we have to rely on faith to believe instead of facts.

I wonder how many people here believe in alien visitation just on faith alone, I wonder how many believe because they've had vivid dreams and cannot tell the difference between distant memories of dreams and distant memories of reality. How many people believe just because they so strongly 'want' to believe as they willfully reject what they see as mundane reality in favour of something more exotic?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.

What is true and what is false UFO lore? I've heard many things about Reptilians, Sirians, Greys, etc, but I don't know what's true and what isn't. I've heard 95% of what you hear is untrue.

So in this thread, let's sort out the truth from the BS [./quote]

At present there is still no proof of alien visitation on earth and until there is then these things do not exist. That is the state of UFO lore today and everything else is.....as you put it....BS.

?

So if it's being covered up by the PTB than that means it isn't true?...Ive seen 2 triangular ships land and take off ...the USAF studied the landing site so who's covering up what..

[edit on 31-5-2010 by King Triad]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Dear TrueBrit

The boffins say we can not travel to the stars yet anyway, they also say that ET can not make it here. Another thing they say is if ET is approaching we will see them in good time.

So according to boffins, Hawkin for one says we should not contact them, very sound reasoning in my opinion. In saying that, it is obviously his public opinion anyway that we have not done so already. We know that if SETI dose receive a contact they will not tell us, in fact I hared an interview with one of the head boffins admitting this. In fact sometime back in the 60’s I think there was a report done in the US stating that if any contact was received it should remain TOP SECRET.

Personally I believe that there are just too many sightings by reliable witnesses to ignore what they are seeing. I know a lot will say that they are T/S military projects. I just can not get into my head that we have the ability to make things the size of aircraft carriers fly and do fancy tricks at the same time.

That combined with the seaming fact that the US military seam to publicly anyway ignore these reports which to me anyway can only suggest that they know what they are.

So in following this rational it seams that we have two very different realities and that the boffins or at least the ones who publish are singing the party song.

Either that or all of us here are nuts.

Personally I have seen something that can not be explained with the technology that was available at the time back in 1966 or even now for that matter.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.

How many people believe just because they so strongly 'want' to believe as they willfully reject what they see as mundane reality in favour of something more exotic?

And how many people disbelieve, when they see something out of this world, because they so strongly reject anything that does not correlate with their mundane reality?

If I went to medieval europe and you were a peasant farming the land, and I buzzed your house with a helicopter, would you believe it was real?

Do you really believe that modern science the state it is in right now, is the end all, be all of universal knowledge for eternity?

[edit on 31-5-2010 by redrezo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join