It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Pearce Bigot, Alleged Wife Beater and Recently Introduced Arizona’s SB 1070 Anti-Immigrati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XNeMeSis21

Obviously a mistake has been made. There is no denying that, and it would probably be fair to say that mistakes will happen again. With that being said, mistakes happen all the time to natural born US citizens regarding a lot of laws on the books, not just Arizona's immigration law.

It is even in the realm of possibility that it was not a mistake at all. Cops can be real [snips] when they want to be. For all we know the person in your example said something they didnt like and they decided to hold him for as long as they could to make him miserable. It is possible they just were having a bad day. It is possible the guy in your example told them off, I would have, which would also not help my situation any and would probably give them an excuse to make me miserable and hold me for as long as possible. There is no evidence that what you are showing is based on race, you are perceiving it to be based on race.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by MrWendal]

[edit on 29-5-2010 by MrWendal]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yes I wonder if the OP knows he could be sued for slander,lets not let your personal opinions get in the way of facts,I'm thinking you are misconstruing things to fit your rant and or agenda,Az can't afford illegal aliens,so they are taking care of residents,bummer for some but it's the law

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Sorry to tell you this buckaroo, I was once held 72 hours without an appearance in court. It was a long weekend and the court brought in a DA to check and see if there was enough evidence. Luckily for me, they found the dirtbag that had used my ID's to pull a scam.

The courts are required to get you into court 48 hours after arrest. Only certain extenuating circumstances allow it further. Except of course the direction our country is going.

Life sucks and Caesar is an ass. You will get no argument from me on that aspect. As for illegals, lock down the border and throw them all out. Works for me.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
Yes I wonder if the OP knows he could be sued for slander,lets not let your personal opinions get in the way of facts,I'm thinking you are misconstruing things to fit your rant and or agenda,Az can't afford illegal aliens,so they are taking care of residents,bummer for some but it's the law

Sued for slander on what grounds? This isn't spoken, I'm guessing you mean libel since it's written can you please quote from my post which part is false? So I can make corections. And you should take your own advice and not let ""our personal opiinions get in the way of facts" I stated facts but if I made a mistake I will galdly remove it.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yes the cries for the poor illegals, alleged wife beater and neo-nazi introduces a law against illegal aliens. You do realize that your arguments are weak. First of all do you know the situation from which the "spousal abuse" arouse? I couldn't look at the link so I am winging this. Can you verify that she didn't exaggerate the situation? Woman use the law against men all the time. We where not there so we can't make a fair judgement. As for the neo-nazi bs, well Azatlan is a reach on the other side of the fence. Anyway the bill asking for documentation is not as bad as cops being able to pull over anyone after scanning their plates through dmv with those new cameras. Oh well at least that well make it easier to come up with a reason to stop someone. Plus you are assuming that the law will be enforced. Just like seat belts and cell phone laws, it is a feel good law. Since the state of AZ had to localize a federal law due to lack of enforcement the real issue is a federal one.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

WOW! Lots of slanderous tone in this post......not really any evidence for anything......

So lets see liberal agenda.....
Pull stories that may or may not be true.......check
Do write up to smear politician to achieve your own means......check
Proceed to personal attacks instead of facts.........check......

Seems about par for the course to me.....

Once I was jailed on an alleged abuse charge to an ex I hadnt seen in weeks....she had the bruises and everything!
Turns out she got in a fight with a girl at the bar, and didnt know who she was and was angry at me so she accused me of doing it.....

Of course they let me go once the story was straight.........but just goes to show that people can accuse you of ANYTHING for ANY motive.....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I do not advocate for this person, but J.T. Ready was killed today in Gilbert, AZ. He was part of a Quadruple Homicide/Suicide that also took the life of a 2yr old girl. Police are not sure what his involvement in the shootings was.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join