It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Pearce Bigot, Alleged Wife Beater and Recently Introduced Arizona’s SB 1070 Anti-Immigrati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Supporters to this law keep falsely claiming that it will not lead to racial profiling, that this whole thing has nothing to do with race, and yes I’m aware of how it’s written and that it states there will be no racial profiling, but lets take a closer look at what's really going on here shall we?

As we all know Governor Jan Brewer signed state Senator Russell Pearce's bill SB 1070 into law, characterizing it as "another step forward in protecting the state of Arizona." Lets take a closer look at the person who introduced this law. Alleged wife beater Russell Pearce. Let my try and shed some light to his true motives behind this law, as well as his Neo Nazi affiliations with his pal J.T Ready.

First let me tell you who J.T Ready is in case you’ve never heard of this guy, his twice court marshaled ex-Marine who was exposed as a neo-nazi in March 2007. Yet in June of that same year Russell Pearce openly supported J.T ready when “they hung out and cheered each other on and worked the crowd together at an anti-immigration rally on Arizona Capitol Grounds”. In fact Russell Pearce is the one that secured the capitol for the event, here is a video that shows their support for each other.

Here is another video pointing( on the bottom) out a few facts about Russell Pearce and J.T Ready At the end you can see J.T Ready proudly holding up a Hitler portrait, and pretending to be an American patriot!

This is the type of people that we should be really worried about getting rid of. Both him, and Pearce clearly share the same ideology of hate and racism towards anyone not of white race not only against illegal immigrants as Russell Pearce would like you to believe. This is just the first step towards their final goal and people are buying into this bs.

I would also like to point out a few facts about Senator Pearce.

*His also the author of HB 2631 which amends current marriage to require that a prospective bride and groom provide both their social security numbers and proof of citizenship before marriage license is issued. So only Americans can wed Americans, girlfriend is here on student visa? Tough Luck! Boyfriend has a green card? No Dice!

* In October 2006, Russell Pearce forwarded an email from National Alliance, a white separatist group, to a group of supporters. The email titled "Who Rules America" [9] criticized black and white intermixing and Jews in the media for promoting multiculturalism and racial equality, for depicting "any racially conscious White Person" as a bigot, and for presenting the Holocaust as fact.
He quickly “apologized”. The article reports, "He does not agree with the sentiments in the article, but that the title and the first paragraphs about media bias appealed to him.

* Pearce has made known his intention to put a referendum on the November ballot that would prohibit hospitals from issuing birth certificates to children born of illegal parents. Never mind that the 14th Amendment to the Constitution clearly states, that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside," and that, "No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws." But Pearce isn’t letting the Constitution get in his way, nor human decency, nor shame.

* Fact: His wife claimed in divorce papers that he possessed a violent temper and has form time to time he would hit and shoved her. In one occasion she claimed he grabbed her by the throat and threw her down to the floor.

Continued on next post...

Edited for accuracy and fairness.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by XNeMeSis21]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
* In 2002, Pearce was the only "NO" vote on the bill to eliminate fees and red tape for "Orders of Protection." This bill was needed to pass in order for Arizona to be in compliance with "The Violence Against Women Act." A federal law. (HB1394)
*He also voted "NO" to strengthen sentencing for violence against pregnant women. (Bill SB1050)

Okay to wrap it up, I just want to say a few things. I’m against illegal immigration, and I do believe that we should have more control of our boarders and do something about this countries illegal immigration, but I will not be tricked into backing Neo Nazi whose only true intension is to further their real Neo Nazi agendas.

This law doesn’t fix anything it just leaves the door open for abuse and discrimination against anyone who looks "reasonably suspicious” and people will soon realize this; I just hope it’s not too late! Wake up people don’t let these Neo Nazi take over our country and enforce their Neo Nazi agenda. We fought a war to keep idiots like Russell Pearce and J.T Ready from taking over.

Here is the link to court documents that accuse him of domestic abuse filled by his wife Lu Anne Pearce.

vvoice.vo.llnwd.net...

Deny Ignorance and stand for what’s right.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Sounds like the guy made some mistakes and is finally moving in the right direction.

[edit on 5/28/2010 by abecedarian]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Let's get this out of the way for the future retards who are going to trot it out.

"Have you even read the law?"

I drooled on my keyboard for accuracy. I take my digital thespian pursuits seriously.

Of course it's a racist law being pushing by racist lawmakers to be carried out by racist law enforcement, anyone with a brain and common sense can tell that. However thankfully America has reached a point where it's falling apart. The ignorant mouth breath masses need an enemy to blame their problems on and to consume their anger so that the rich, the politicians, and the bankers who got us into this can continue to lift our wallets and our freedoms while we sit ignorant and content. So thus a racist state law suddenly captivates the nation and is upheld under the guise of what's doing what's right for the country. What's funny though is this is just going to alienate the problem and make it worse while ignoring the real reasons why our society is falling apart. But Americans never were smart... or at least they were until they started blowing their brains out on Survivor, Pharmaceuticals, and Fox News.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XNeMeSis21

Haven't you heard, being a racist asshat constitutional patriot is all the rage these days.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64ddaddbe9e6.jpg[/atsimg]

Fail

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by XNeMeSis21
* In 2002, Pearce was the only "NO" vote on the bill to eliminate fees and red tape for "Orders of Protection." This bill was needed to pass in order for Arizona to be in compliance with "The Violence Against Women Act." A federal law. (HB1394)
*He also voted "NO" to strengthen sentencing for violence against pregnant women. (Bill SB1050)

I actually agree with him on these two issues.

#1) Women should be treated equally to men BY LAW. They should NOT get special status under the law due to SEX!!!!!! OMFG that is SO NAZI.

#2) Sentencing for violence against preg women should not be increased in any way, because the ability to add the fetus (in many cases) as a 2nd human being and tag on tons of additional charges ALREADY ALLOWS beaters of Preg Women to be double charged.

You must REALLY hate Equality under Law huh?

I do not like the guy in your link though, purely because he looks like a real jerk IMHO.

But you calling him a wife beater and a bigot? You sir are JUST AS BAD JUST AS BAD!!!!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

But you calling him a wife beater and a bigot? You sir are JUST AS BAD JUST AS BAD!!!!

Well he beat his wives, and he supports neo nazis what should I call him?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Who cares as long as we get the illegal aliens out?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PatesHatriots

Nice troll attempt, but you failed miserably. Nothing in the law is racist.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Beats his wives? You know thats considered slander correct? Taking an accusation out of a divorce petition 30 years ago does not equate to evidence.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by asala]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek

Beats his wives? You know thats considered slander correct? Taking an accusation out of a divorce petition 30 years ago does not equate to evidence.

Put up or shut up monkey.

It's interesting that you only choose to attack me on the wife beating accusation. And not the bigot or his neo nazi affiliation to J.T Ready too much evidence? Which are just as bad or worst since it will affect more people, anyway I want to be fair so I edited my post a bit to make it fair. But either way he still is an accused wife beater according to court documents which I've posted a link to now on my second post.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I looked into your allegations of Pearce being a "racist" and "wife beater".

A little check on Wikipedia about him shed some light. After all, I think allegations deserve checking facts, DON'T YOU?

So let's look at what Wikipedia said.

en.wikipedia.org...

In his "controversy" entry there is this with quotes from him:

"In October 2006, Russell Pearce forwarded an email from National Alliance, a white separatist group, to a group of supporters. The email titled "Who Rules America" [9] criticized black and white intermixing and Jews in the media for promoting multiculturalism and racial equality, for depicting "any racially conscious White Person" as a bigot, and for presenting the Holocaust as fact.[10] He quickly apologized. The article reports, "He does not agree with the sentiments in the article, but that the title and the first paragraphs about media bias appealed to him. He said the article had been forwarded to him by someone else and he would not have sent it if he had read it in its entirety."[10] He stated in one of his apologies, "Ugly the words contained in it really are. They are not mine and I disavow them completely. Worse still, the website links to a group whose politics are the ugliest imaginable."[10]"

The Wikipedia Footnote links here:

www.azcentral.com...

NOW, On to allegations of him being abusive. from Wikipedia:

Russell Pearce lives in Mesa, Arizona[12] with his wife, LuAnne. He has five children, Dodi, Sean, Colten, Justin, and Joshua.[1] In 1980, LuAnne filed a petition for dissolution of marriage alleging that he: "is possessed of a violent temper, and has from time to time hit and shoved the wife, the last time being on February 3 [1980], when he grabbed the wife by the throat and threw her down." [13]. However, LuAnne reconciled with her husband and they remain married to this day.

So it seems they had a domestic dispute and he got physical with her. Not to make excuses, but sometimes things happen domestically, and people change. It doesn't make him an 'evil' person.

They reconciled and are still married apparently. Five children too.

So are these two grounds for SB 1070 being struck from existence? His personal life and a misunderstood forwarded email?

Why not look into the personal lives of ALL LAWS AUTHORS? I'm sure there are many laws on books written by child molesters, felons, eugenicists, child beaters, thieves, etc.

Going after him personally is what's called a AD HOMINEM. It doesn't answer questions about THE LAW.

If we based our society on and deleted it's creations, inventions, arts, books, laws, plays, sciences, works...based on what people's personal lives were that made them, we would all be in the Dark Ages...

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
There is nothing racist about the AZ law. Sorry but that is just such a lame argument.

Will this law lead to profiling??

I think it will. I think it is a bit naive to think it will not...

How many times have you been stopped while driving for your "tag light" being out? Maybe a turn signal not working, only to find that they are working fine? However once your stopped, your stopped and the games begin.

We all know police will find reasons to stop you. Regardless of what the law says about investigating a completely separate offense, reasons will be fabricated to stop suspected illegals.

However... are we not still talking about people who are in this country illegally to begin with? I still can not fault the state of Arizona for taking matters into their own hands. Illegals are a big problem and have been for a long time. If the Federal Government would do something about it, than Arizona wouldn't have to make this law at all.

We can argue all day long about going after the employers of illegals instead, but that does not change the fact that the Federal Government has not done anything about the issue. The Feds have ignored the employers, ICE ignores the illegals, and the States are supposed to sit around and do nothing as well? Sorry but I will happily support Arizona's law until a better solution is brought to the table, in any event I wouldn't expect the Federal Government to do anything about it, they have had YEARS to do something and choose to do nothing.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Originally posted by XNeMeSis21

Another Ad Hominem + Straw Man

You're insinuating that SB 1070 should be suspect because it's author didn't vote for a Bill of Violence against women...which is another law entirely.

"Because person A doesn't like Person B...person A will murder person C"

Can you cite the REASONS he may have voted against it? Maybe it had a few provisions he didn't agree with? Many Bills have language snuck in them that can bring more harm than the 'good' of the Bill. Happens all the time in politics.

You're using a tactic politicians use in dirty campaigns.

"My opponent shouldn't be trusted because he voted NO on giving people free money trees that grow money all year round"

See how things work?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

So it seems they had a domestic dispute and he got physical with her. Not to make excuses, but sometimes things happen domestically, and people change. It doesn't make him an 'evil' person.

Are you serious with this bull? "He got physical with her" "things happen domestically" I hope your not his lawyer or he would end up in jail thanks to you.

And since you like defending accused violent domestic abusers and your such and expert in the domestic violence field let me quote wiki as well for you. In a studdy conducted by The American Psychiatric Association which "canvassed a series of new Relational disorders which include Marital Conflict Disorder Without Violence or Marital Abuse Disorder (Marital Conflict Disorder With Violence)."

The authors conclude with what they call "very recent information"[116] on the course of violent marriages which suggests that "over time a husband's battering may abate somewhat, but perhaps because he has successfully intimidated his wife. The risk of violence remains strong in a marriage in which it has been a feature in the past. Thus, treatment is essential here; the clinician cannot just wait and watch."[116] The most urgent clinical priority is the protection of the wife because she is the one most frequently at risk, and clinicians must be aware that supporting assertiveness by a battered wife may lead to more beatings or even death.[116]

He never got the essential treatment he needed so the abuse most likely continued or is very likely to happen again according to te study.

So are these two grounds for SB 1070 being struck from existence? His personal life and a misunderstood forwarded email?]

"Missunderstood email" Maybe if it was an isolated incident but I'm not buying it look at his affiliation with J.T Ready. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck guess what? IT'S A DUCK!

Why not look into the personal lives of ALL LAWS AUTHORS? I'm sure there are many laws on books written by child molesters, felons, eugenicists, child beaters, thieves, etc.]

So you would be okay for a known child molester felon, to create laws to protect children against other child molestors? Good idea

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

However... are we not still talking about people who are in this country illegally to begin with? I still can not fault the state of Arizona for taking matters into their own hands. Illegals are a big problem and have been for a long time. If the Federal Government would do something about it, than Arizona wouldn't have to make this law at all.

Only if that was true but it's not if you don't believe me why don't you ask this guy.

U.S. Born Citizen Almost Deported to Mexico! (VIDEO)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the reason I'm fighting this to the bitter end, because I know this is going to be me down the road or someone I know even people supporting this law could end up like this poor guy if you "don't look legal".

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Almost.

Hey, I ALMOST had absolute proof of UFO's.

Obama ALMOST has the best interest of the country at heart.

The federal reserve banks have ALMOST destroyed the country.

To finish, this thread ALMOST has relevance to the discussion of the law.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Almost.

Hey, I ALMOST had absolute proof of UFO's.

Obama ALMOST has the best interest of the country at heart.

The federal reserve banks have ALMOST destroyed the country.

To finish, this thread ALMOST has relevance to the discussion of the law.

Wow you missed the point completely didn't you?
Bottom line is that guy spent 3 days in detained for no reason just because "he looked Mexican" even after he showed his ID and Birth Certificate. And thats okay with you, for natural born us citizens to be treated this way for looking certain way? We're not even talking illegals here, NATURAL BORN CITIZENS!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join