It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 as a murder investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well almost everybody in the Truth Movement wants to have a new investigation.

So I am thinking to myself - is it really about the WTC and Pentagon as a landmark, monument and the pride of the Nation? Shouldn't it be about the over 3000 People murdered on that day?

If you think about it this way there are serveral more questions...

Any murder has a Motive, in a strict murder investigation this would be a pivotal point.
Instead nearly every theory the victims are just threated as collateral damage.

Besides in rare cases like in a holdup murder the victims usally are often connected to the guilty party in some way. Investigation should start at the companies and organisations who were connected to the wtc.

Usally the corpses are subject to study to find out which weapon was used and how. Very view bodys were recovered at all, most of them were completely obliterated. So that must be taken in consideration in the determination.

There are probably several other points which could come up if you look at it this way. Heck it may even be possible to bring in a real investigation if argumented correctly.

Columbo would have solved 9/11 a long time ago.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kybertech

Over 3,000 people didn't die from 911, up to and possibly more than 1 million people have died because of 911. It appears that many Americans could care less about the innocent civilians killed in Afghanistan and Iraq.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker911

Well you are right of course, most of the first responders who died did so later on from cancer and other things..
As for the wars I have to agree, however it is relatively clear that for ex. bush and cheney could be brought on trail as war criminals. There is evidence that the wars were planned in advance, so 9/11 was an excuse but not the cause itself...

Hmm, is that all?

new topics

join