It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Story of Jesus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I would like to share this video I found on Google. The video presents itself as a POV on religious figures who share many similarities with Yeshua. Please draw your own conclusion to this video and post your thoughts on this video.

Google Video Link

My views seem to now point to a more knowledgeable and mysteries figure in Jesus and others in this video.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Nice find, I haven't watched it fully, am not religious enough to stand it .

I think the point is the messias is not about worship, but becoming budda, christ, krishna, ...
As for corrupted religions, they recognize that it _had_ happend and are there to preventing it from happen again.
It would happen all the time, and not only in india if the circumstances were different.

They can change though

[edit on 28-5-2010 by kybertech]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kybertech

Thanks for checking it out. It is a amazing video to watch and learn how we are all the same with different religions.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Watched half of it late last night and continued this morning.

Very well done! Video - thanks for sharing!

The main emphasis for me was the not just the similarities between the stories but the importance on the teachings. Religion has missed the message and divided all of Gods people with conflicting dogma surrounding Krishna, Buddha, Mohamed and all the "holy Men" including Gandhi. Particularly, Christianity has become "Churchianity" for the masses missing the mark.

Focus on the teachings and you find the same message in all of them. Focus on the teachings and you will find the path.

In all religion today it seems the leaders are guilty of the same as the religious leaders of Jesus's time

Luke 11:52

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the key of knowledge; you yourselves did not enter, and you hindered those who were entering."

King James Bible
Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

American King James Version
Woe to you, lawyers! for you have taken away the key of knowledge: you entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in you hindered.

American Standard Version
Woe unto you lawyers! for ye took away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

English Revised Version
Woe unto you lawyers! for ye took away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered."

"Churchianity" today erects huge magnificent churches, venerate tombs and monuments. Yet spread hate towards those of other understanding. Wage wars of greed and domination.

47"Woe to you, because you build tombs for the prophets, and it was your forefathers who killed them. 48So you testify that you approve of what your forefathers did; they killed the prophets, and you build their tombs.

I could go on but ......

Reject religion and embrace faith, peace and above all love.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Saw this a couple years ago.
Beckford's documentaries always makes me cringe because of all the false and dis-info doctrine.

Right at the start, he starts off with the spewing Catholic garbage that has nothing to do with the Bible.

"At Christmas time, Christians like me should really be celebrating the birth of Jesus, born of a Virgin, the savior child sent to Earth to save us all"

That whole opening sentence is false.

Israelites of the Bible never celebrated birthdays.
The Bible tells you specifically not to celebrate Christmas because it pagan garbage.
Christ was not born on Christmas.

Jeremiah 10:2
Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

No where in the Bible does it talk about the celebration of the Birth of Jesus.

Mary was not a Virgin when she has Christ.

Luk 1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

Luk 2:4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; because he was of the house and lineage of David
To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

Jhn 7:42 Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?

2Ti 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel

Rom 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

Virgin birth and worship of the Mother Goddess goes back to Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz and a few thousand years after in 431 A.D was incorporated into the Christianity movement with pagan Catholicism art and philosophy.
When you see art of baby Jesus with Mary, it's really a mask for worshiping Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz.

Beckford's 3rd statement is also extremely wrong.
The myth that Christ was sent to save everyone makes a nice bedtime story for kid's, but doesn't hold true to the scripture. Everyone that actually understands the scripture knows that.
He came for the nation of Israel only (not those fakes calling themselves Jews today).

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Isa 40:14 With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?

Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

The rest of the documentary is complete garbage also along with Beckford's other shows, I actually think he knows he's putting out dis-info and false doctrine.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emptiness Dancing

Focus on the teachings and you find the same message in all of them.

Not True.

The Muslim religion is full of hate towards anyone who is not Muslim. They are taught to use lies and deception to further their cause to take over the world for Allah. This contradicts most religions teachings about lying.

Never has there been such a backward movement that claims to be a religion associated with God and a branch of the Hebrew God.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Why all this hate against Islam? I think every religion is guilty on being hateful.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I like the route you chose, so i will send some love your way let me know what you found out.

islamtomorrow.com...

"The year was 325 A.D. according to the Roman calendar. A council was convened by order of Constantine, the Roman emperor. He had been a leader in the cult known as Sol Invictus (Invincible Sun) and now wanted to unite the Christian sects in the empire under his existing church; the Universal Church of Rome. Many changes to the religion of Christianity were about to take place at that council, including:

Formulation for wording concerning the Trinity based on Anthanias (description of the formulation is mentioned below)
Changing Verses of Bible
Eliminating certain verses and books from the Bible
Declaring Arian's "unitarian" (belief in the Unity of God) as heresy
Changing the day of worship from Saturday to Sunday
Changing the date of Jesus' birthday to December 25th
Introduction of Easter (pagan worship called "Feast of Ishtar")
Church of Roman "officially" became the "Universal Church of the Holy Roman Empire" (the word 'Catholic' means 'universal'"

"Even though Dr. Ray Haggins, well you can expose things as I have, listen to what he is leaking to fullfill his ego, or what ever."

www.youtube.com...

Bless,

new topics

top topics

join