It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Converted To Islam Last week

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I'm done with all this nonsense. Good-bye.

edit: Can we hang this in the HOAX folder now? Or at least make a 'Waist of Time' folder to put it in?

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Wolf321]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

Dude, are you #ing with us? From what i read it looks just like this.

And here are we trying to help you, meh, nevermind... if it was just some allegory or made up story to bash people of islamic belief, it was a really bad one

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
yeah after reading this whole thread and all te updates, this is really too hard to believe.

A father can not tell his daughter from a total stranger because of a burka? My mother knows it is me by just the way I walk!!

An MP3 player recording? How do you have a conversation with a recording unless you know what is going to be asked?

Sorry but I'm calling BS on this one.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well I must admit I haven't had such a good laugh in a long time. Just about fell of my chair when you (Dr Conspire) said she was pregnant.

Great story have emailed it around friends. Thanks for the laugh

This is almost as good as the Strawberry Ear wax thread. Now that was good.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by greenfruit]

[edit on 29-5-2010 by greenfruit]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
I received a call from my brother last night,he was in a right tangle let me tell you.
Apparently his sixteen year old daughter (called nominally Sarah) last week told he and his wife that she was now a Muslim.
My brother comes from a born again Christian background , and to say it has sent him into a spin is an understatement.
On the phone he related how yestterday morning she came to breakfast wearing the full Burqa.
At first he wasnt sure it was her but he recognised her voice.
I told him she is probably just going through a teenage phase, trying to get attention, but he is adamant she is serious and wants to transfer to a Private Islamic College.
On a wider scale this must be happenning to other western parents the world over?
How should we handle the conversions?
By law parents cannit stop their children converting?
Is this a positive or negative development?
I believe it could be a pathway to peace and harmony , because if more and more western Europeans become muslim, perhaps the cultural divisions can be bridged?
Olease no racist bigoted replies, this is a thread seeking answers and genuine opinions on what may be a common day reality in the coming years.

IT seems you are the one wanting attention, not her.

Why was she wearing Burqah in front of her parents?

You only cover yourself when you are amongst male strangers.

Burqah is not an Islamic dressing, it is cultural. Islam doesn't mentions covering your face.

These things in your story seems off, therefore it smells fishy for me at the moment and allows me to conclude that you are seeking attention rather than the supposed Sarah who converted to Islam.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
I'm done with all this nonsense. Good-bye.

edit: Can we hang this in the HOAX folder now? Or at least make a 'Waist of Time' folder to put it in?

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Wolf321]

I second this

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

IT seems you are the one wanting attention, not her.

Why was she wearing Burqah in front of her parents?

You only cover yourself when you are amongst male strangers.

Burqah is not an Islamic dressing, it is cultural. Islam doesn't mentions covering your face.

These things in your story seems off, therefore it smells fishy for me at the moment and allows me to conclude that you are seeking attention rather than the supposed Sarah who converted to Islam.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by LittleSecret]

Did you read the rest of this thread, she was pregnant and was hiding the baby bump with the burqa. Or maybe she was just plain dam ugly and need covered up.

Young, Dumb and full of cu...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Islam is the most destructive religion? Shame on anyone who thinks this. Seriously, making this kind of remark or anything like it is a sign of PURE IGNORANCE. I'm supposed to know less about history - especially Eurasian history - than the generation that came before me, but I don't see it. For the sake of this website's motto, I implore everyone who thinks the above, to examine the 500 year period of history known as The Islamic Golden Age.

Islam has been the target of subversion and hardcore manipulation for over a hundred years. Suicide bombing in Arab culture was unheard of before the late 1800s, when European interests began systematically impoverishing millions of Arabs. It continues to this very day. Don't you see it? It's right in front of your eyes. Through subversive propaganda and economic warfare, we have turned hundreds of millions of people into uneducated, hopelessly poor wretches, whose lifely passions have been reduced to protecting their families, and seeking bloody revenge.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

In case anyone reading this has missed my update post, after half choking on a Chicken leg a few hours ago(whilst still Burqa clad) Sarah broke down and confessed she wore the Burqa to conceal a pregnancy to the son of a scientologist she had a brief encounter with at a party.
She had got unknowingly drunk( she thought she was drinking diet coke) , my brother however is not 100% sure she isnt still wishing to be a muslim.

Seriously?

Choking,
pregnant,
Scientology and,
spiked diet coke?

She now confesses that the Burqa has been worn to conceal a ...beer belly.
Apparently her and a couple of friends , ordered a home brew kit on the internet and had it set up and brewing ale under my brothers house.

LMAO

[edit on 063131p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
OMG this thread is hilarious and pathetic.

The last fishy thread I smelled like this one, and which thoroughly entertained me as well, was Violent Encounter With Fishman, Dantanna.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well, Im gonna have to go with Greenfruit on this one... it ranks right up there with the strawberry earwax thread

I had forgot all about that thing until I read that post

ahh good times

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

"Sarah" seems to lie a lot.

This story just gets crazier by the minute.

You should submit this to a soap opera, it's more creative than what most sitcoms show now.

A half truth is a whole lie. ~Yiddish Proverb

We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger. ~Tad Williams

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
16 years old?

That burkha would come off so fast her head would spin around like The Exorcist. Not in my house.

18 and out of the house? She can do what she wants....

If she was really serious I'd have her committed. Seriously.

Comments like this make me laugh.

"Yea, we're free and enlightened... UNTIL MY DAUGHTER DEVELOPS A MIND OF HER OWN O.M.G!!!"

I'm not religious but I'm all for freedom of choice. Parents that dictate stuff like this to their kids will only push them farther away in the long run.

It's really not rocket science.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrexlAnd brave to go against these crazed christians. I wish her well.

Yeah, it is the god damn crazed christians who are cutting peoples heads off.
... sigh

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Islam is the most destructive religion? Shame on anyone who thinks this. Seriously, making this kind of remark or anything like it is a sign of PURE IGNORANCE. I'm supposed to know less about history - especially Eurasian history - than the generation that came before me, but I don't see it. For the sake of this website's motto, I implore everyone who thinks the above, to examine the 500 year period of history known as The Islamic Golden Age.

Islam has been the target of subversion and hardcore manipulation for over a hundred years. Suicide bombing in Arab culture was unheard of before the late 1800s, when European interests began systematically impoverishing millions of Arabs. It continues to this very day. Don't you see it? It's right in front of your eyes. Through subversive propaganda and economic warfare, we have turned hundreds of millions of people into uneducated, hopelessly poor wretches, whose lifely passions have been reduced to protecting their families, and seeking bloody revenge.

Well said!

The "Deny Ignorance" catchphrase here at ATS is a complete joke. Lots of supposed free-thinking people all wallowing in a shared sense of outrage at media-driven rubbish.

I never thought I'd be one of the people to respond to a thread with a message like this one but most of the posts on this website of late may asell be 'cointelpro', if they're not already.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Edit - Double post (sorry!)

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Dookzor]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Maybe she will get tired of it, after living with certain freedoms, I don't understand why a women would want to go backward,

Maybe when bikini season rolls around she will figure it out.

It depends..

I can only assume that a young girl getting into this is aware of her body. Maybe she is unfit, fat and just cops ridicule elsewhere? Islam would be a haven from that..

I don't know though... it is a consideration however..

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger. ~Tad Williams

The question is, "what is the OP so afraid of?"

By now the poor man must be terrified.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewKid

To me it sounds more like she is rebelling against parents by doing what she feels is the oppositte. trying to create a barrier so they leave her alone and she feels she can become herself if that makes sense

Oh God will i ever sleep again(Iam supposed to be on ....Holidays... in Kathmandu) .
First my poor Brother tells me Sarah his daughter has become a muslim a d came down to breakfast one morning wearing a full Burqa( he says at first he wasnt sure it was his daughter but he recognised the voice.

Then just as my poor brother was contemplating this a s permanent, she almost chokes on a Chicken leg at meal time , and then shortly afterwards confesses that she is pregnant to a Scientologists son and that is why she is wearing the Burqa.
But she never renounces her conversion to Islam.
Then later in the day Sarah confesses that the pregnancy is made up and the reason for the full Burqa is because she stole her Dads credit card to go order a Home brew kit and TIns if various brews.
Her and a couple of Girlfriends guzzled so much beer that they developed Taxi driver sized beer bellys and stubbly moustaches hence the Burqa.
But strangely she still didnt renounce her conversion to Islam .
And I believe this is the final saga of this disturbing day.....my Brother has just rang ina frenzied state and told me that the person under the Burqa isnt ......Sarah at all.
Sarah has run away, she paid the neighbourhood bum to dress up in the Burqa to give herself time to get away fully.
The voice my distraught brother thought he heard was a MP3 recording.
The cunning Sarah had it all worked out from start to finish.
The only reason they found out was as Sarah mm The street person tripped going to the Fridge for another Chicken wing and the Burqa tore off.
I dont know what to learn out of this,except mmm a burqa sure is a good disguise?
Now my brother is worried big time about Srahs whereabouts"apparently she has cleaned out all of their bank accounts.

**BEWARE**

Hoaxers don't last too long on this site.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm not amused by any of this. If you had posted it on BTS in the Joke's and Pranks thread which is there to accomodate this kind of thing I might feel differently.

But you didn't so consequently it is not a joke or prank. It's a hoax, and it's in poor taste.

Edit to add this:

[edit on 5/29/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join