It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Converted To Islam Last week

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Nothing serious. Just a perspective on life.

If your in any kind of relationship with someone, the right thing to do is understand what they think is best for themselves is just as strong as what you think is best for them. Let her be.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Originally posted by Just Wondering
reply to post by Misoir

she is 16 hell yes he can rip that stupid burqa off her haid stop her. she is a child and doesn't know what she is getting into.
poor girl. the religion of peace my ass they need to be stopped at whatever the cost.

Islam is a cancer on civilization. Before it was isolated to a small area, but now it is spreading. And what do you do to cure cancer? No... no violence, I'm not advocating murder.

You teach people about Islam and just show them what those people do. They are opressive, regressive, sexist, and homophobic. They don't fit in western society unless they are secular with their religion. They don't fit the US constitution at all, and simply IMO only the secular muslims belong in America. It's not about picking and choosing or being racist, it's about common sense.

But don't forget, she probably only became Muslim by rebelling against her parents which are probably very religious themselves and are forcing Christianity upon her. IMO I think she is really just trying to say, I don't like religion.

[edit on 5/28/10 by Misoir]

Yup and its ONLY the Muslims....Every other group can stay right...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.adl.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

oh and just for kicks

www.buzzfeed.com...

thegear

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Nothing serious. Just a perspective on life.

If your in any kind of relationship with someone, the right thing to do is understand what they think is best for themselves is just as strong as what you think is best for them. Let her be.

A very hard thing to do, I was imagining my upcoming second marriage and my Brothers Family attending let me tell ya, with the Burqa clad Sarah in tow.
Part of me wanted to say" quick get her booked into the best mental institute you can afford" the other part wanted to pass on the wisdom of some of the members posts on this thread.
And another part wanted me to say" Dont ;lose your Daughter, dont drive her away , like I did with my son" muslim/jew/christian....and perhaps half scientologist love her no matter what.
In case anyone reading this has missed my update post, after half choking on a Chicken leg a few hours ago(whilst still Burqa clad) Sarah broke down and confessed she wore the Burqa to conceal a pregnancy to the son of a scientologist she had a brief encounter with at a party.
She had got unknowingly drunk( she thought she was drinking diet coke) , my brother however is not 100% sure she isnt still wishing to be a muslim.
As has been mentioned its sort of crazy but I imagine whilst you all read this, this scenario is been played out a thousand times around this mad amd world?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
SARAH CONVERTED TO ISLAM LAST WEEK

Unlike conventional fossil fuels such as oil or coal, Islam does not deplete allowing an inexhaustible supply of gas with no side effects like air or water pollution.

Available in easy to use forms, even the humblest hillbillie in West Virginia can convert to Islam in his mountain hideaway for very little cost and requires no expensive work from any qualified heating technicians.

Indeed, for these reasons, Islam has proven highly successful in many parts of the Third World where capital costs for the development of hydro-electric networks has proven an obstructively expensive.

Likewise, its ability to deliver on a local basis to has made it popular in many hot and arid countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran and Egypt where heating needs for peasants is low.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire

In case anyone reading this has missed my update post, after half choking on a Chicken leg a few hours ago(whilst still Burqa clad) Sarah broke down and confessed she wore the Burqa to conceal a pregnancy to the son of a scientologist she had a brief encounter with at a party.
She had got unknowingly drunk( she thought she was drinking diet coke) , my brother however is not 100% sure she isnt still wishing to be a muslim.

Poor kid,she probably really hates herself for what she's done, (even though it sounds like she was date-raped,) ....how old is this guy? Is there a chance he'll be charged for at least statuary rape?

If she wants to be Muslim now it's because she wants a way to hide, and to get back to the high moral standards she was taught.

I hope she is given love, forgiveness, understanding and reassurance.

And explain to her there is nothing Muslim about burqas at breakfast.
Even Mohammed's wives, who supposedly started this burqa ideal, never covered up in the home.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Poor kid,she probably really hates herself for what she's done, (even though it sounds like she was date-raped,) ....how old is this guy? Is there a chance he'll be charged for at least statuary rape?

If she wants to be Muslim now it's because she wants a way to hide, and to get back to the high moral standards she was taught.

I hope she is given love, forgiveness, understanding and reassurance.

And explain to her there is nothing Muslim about burqas at breakfast.
Even Mohammed's wives, who supposedly started this burqa ideal, never covered up in the home.

Another update:
My brother has been on the phone sobbing his heart out.
Sarah was lying to them about the pregnancy,Iam still half in shock myself.
She now confesses that the Burqa has been worn to conceal a ...beer belly.
Apparently her and a couple of friends , ordered a home brew kit on the internet and had it set up and brewing ale under my brothers house.
I mean according to my brothers estimation as she waddles in the kitchen she has the beer belly of a lazy Taxi driver.
According to his first estimates they have drank approx 7 dozen beers in three weeks between three teenage girls.
And she may have used my poor brothers credit card to order the home brew kit and tins.
Is this possible? My brother has gone through hell and back , now he learns his daughter has been possibly drinking beer at breakfast under the Burqa?
He still isnt 100% sure she is not genuinely a muslim as she refuses to take the Burqa off.
I have tried to tell my brother that she may be just tormenting them as a some sort of adolescent revenge , and that she may be making it all up, but my brother a once avid... status quo fan is hoping he can see out this crisis point in Sarahs life , even though he is sounding like a a rolling stone more than any status quo fan.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Dr Conspire]

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Dr Conspire]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
mohommad does not have a monopoly on starting wars. the so called christian nations have excelled at this for years.

i'm sure we are all aware of the millions subjugated and slaughtered in the name of the christian god.

rip the burhka off is a guaranteed way to alienate the daughter.

if the parents did not already know of her inclinations, it is unlikely they can happily discuss her new found interest with them.

but if they can, they should handle this with acceptance, without pressure, and the daughter will either tire of it or not. then the parent child relationship is more likely to be preserved.

besides, ardent and serious worshipers of god will find that he manifests to them in the form that they hold most dearest.

!!!!!!!!!?? WHAT? just read the posts above mine. is she pregnant or intoxicated or is this thread a joke??

[edit on 29-5-2010 by orangutang]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It's probably a difficult time in her life: her body is changing, her moods are changing, her priorities are out of order. Somebody needs to sit down with this girl and tell her to calm down. Tell her that she needs to start being open and honest about her feelings. She needs to separate emotion from logic and reason. It's normal for teenagers to go through stages such as these. Just keep a close eye on her and let her know others are there to listen and help her. Sit, listen and advise. You'll both be glad you took the time to do so.

[edit on 29/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

My brother has been on the phone sobbing his heart out.
Sarah was lying to them about the pregnancy,Iam still half in shock myself.
She now confesses that the Burqa has been worn to conceal a ...beer belly.
Apparently her and a couple of friends , ordered a home brew kit on the internet and had it set up and brewing ale under my brothers house.

I am calling shenanigans on this. Unless the parents are completely oblivious to their child's existence, she couldn't go a few weeks drinking 7 dozen beers without noticing. I don't even think you could make that much beer in a little home brew kit. I also don't think you could go become so suddenly 'waddling' obese from beer.

Is this whole story even for real?

At this point, as a parent, I rip the costume off, we go to the doc ot get a pregnancy and other blood tests. Any privilege and privacy is gone.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Wolf321]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
i'm just bummed this thread wasn't about sarah palin. now that would be a story!
but, yeah, this is clearly bs. nobody hides a beer belly from their parents. the chicken leg choking clued me in beyond reasonable doubt. someone's just trying to stir the pot here.

but ok. i'll play. i'd tell my daughter that she wasn't allowed by islam to have close relationships with "people of the book"....of which i'm not actually, but i'm playing along here...i guess she'd have to move out...not my rules, her new religion's...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
It's probably a difficult time in her life: her body is changing, her moods are changing, her priorities are out of order. Somebody needs to sit down with this girl and tell her to calm down. Tell her that she needs to start being open and honest about her feelings. She needs to separate emotion from logic and reason. It's normal for teenagers to go through stages such as these. Just keep a close eye on her and let her know others are there to listen and help her. Sit, listen and advise. You'll both be glad you took the time to do so.

[edit on 29/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

I think my brother and Sister/in law are perhaps realising she may be ashamed of her body/looks, because someone nasty has brought her ahem Plainess to her attention.
I also believe she is making the pregnancy ,and home brew sculling stories up to obscure the fact she is overweight by birth and plain looking,
she is I suspect a very switched on and sensititive soul, unfortunately when you are as they Plain life can be hard for those who feel acutely.
I truly hope she isnt havinfga nervous breakdown , but she has the right to retain the Burqa mask I guess, so who can really know?
It is sad that one has to cover themselves . to toe for any reason?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

You have some strong biases you need to let go of.

It will hurt you, and people around you.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

First of all I don't believe this should be on ATS - BTS is the place.

Second, if it's allowed to stay on ATS, why isn't this posted in the religions section? It has no business being on General Conspiracies.

Third - I think the whole thing is a bunch of bunk to get points - I call BS.
The 'coincidence' of the name SARAH in the same sentence as MUSLIM is just all too transparent to me.

If there really is a Sarah (and I highly doubt that there is) - She's 18 - leave her the hell alone. If she wants to be a Muslim, and follows her new faith - at least she'll be keeping herself chaste. Something to be said for that.

peace

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
She is going to hate the follow:

1. Her future husband will treat her like a rag doll.
2. She will pray five times a day.
3. She will be fasting for a month
4. Can not eat pork
5. Wear that barqa (whatever you call it) over her body 24/7.

I also guess she hates women's rights? By joining a muslim faith she overrides any right.

Organized religion is BS. It is sad people think Islam is better, but sadly it is worse than Christianity.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Dear Dr Conspire

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Maybe she will get tired of it, after living with certain freedoms, I don't understand why a women would want to go backward,

Maybe when bikini season rolls around she will figure it out.

Your post is interesting, Iam old enough to remember all the militant women Libbers raving about having th eright not to wear a bra(apparently they said men liked to view Breasts more suppoted) but we hear little from these militant women today concerning the plight of Islamic women.
Or is that women were led by sheep into the womens lib movement?
And now young women see the Burqa as a genuine femine object of clothing?
Iam unsure, and my Sister in law is now worried she is using the Burqa to conceal cigarettes and makeup ect,which she is forbidden to use.
The sister in law is very fundamentalist Christian she believes perhaps her daughter is posessed?
Iam overseas at the moment , and Iam most concerned mainly for my mild mannered brother, who cannot fathom the turn of events.

From MAC269 Well there you have the answer she is for sure rebelling against her equally religious freak parents. These people deserve what they get.
The parents live in the Christian past so she has gone to live in the 5th century eastern past.

I fell sorry for the girl but not because she has become a Muslim but because she could not chouse her parents.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

To me it sounds more like she is rebelling against parents by doing what she feels is the oppositte. trying to create a barrier so they leave her alone and she feels she can become herself if that makes sense

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

This is a sad story. Jesus came to set the captives free, not to let them be yoked with the world living under their enslavement. Islam means submission, and if "sarah" decided to leave the Way and the Life and the Truth for submission to another religion, there is one of two ways to managed it:

1: Pray for her eyes to open but let her go, if needs be break contact with her until she returns to Jesus Christ as her Saviour. Be not unequally yoked with the World, it is written. And a religion which denies the godhood of Jesus Christ cannot be equal to true Christianity.

2: Pray for her eyes to open to the "freedom" of Sharia, where women are mindless slaves who have a say, though one man's testimony is equal to that of two women. Rape? one guy and his buddy claim she asked for it, she needs to find three women to agree to her side of the story. Infidelity? The average case ends with the woman found guilty and the man going free - needless to say, she dies unless man's the family forgives her. But that would keep the blot on their family. Guess who gets a slow march? As their profit said: men and women have the same rights, though men have more privileges. Such as going free and staying alive by blaming the woman and having her killed for sinning.

Ever wondered why Jesus let the woman caught in adultery go? The Pharisees claimed the Law of Moses. They left out the part where it is stated that both the man and the woman should be stoned. Where was the man?

Islam is merely a second Judaism, also said to be based on the Law of Moses (they claim that Moses was speaking of their profit in Deuteronomy 18:15, though Acts 3:22 and Acts 7:37 mention by a Jew, that it was Jesus). And as it seems to follow the same ideals of "men have more rights and privileges than women" (contradicting the same Laws they claim to be built on), let's hope she sees it for what it is while she still has freedom from Sharia.

[edit on 2010/5/29 by J.Smit]

[edit on 2010/5/29 by J.Smit]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
As I was reading the OP I couldn't help but think of a movie I saw a long time back called Menace II Society.

There was a line in this movie where a Christian father was speaking to a young man. The Christian father has a son who is Muslim. His statement really sums up my feelings on the topic.

What he said was, " Now I'm no Muslim, but I agree with some of things they say regarding Black people. And if Allah helps to make him a better man than Jesus can, then I'm all for it."

That really sums up my thoughts on this. If Sarah converting to Muslim is going to make her a better person, than what is the issue? Sure you can rule your home like an iron fisted dictator and as one poster said, "rip the burka off her ." but that will really accomplish nothing. Maybe this is just a fad for her, she is still young. I would suggest you support her decision. Embrace it.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Relax, that seems to be a new way of rebellion against parents, she eventually will lay this off.

Be happy that she didnt take the emo or the junkie way to express her rebellion.

The parents should let her live this out, cause the more they are trying to make her stop the worse it ll get.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewKid

To me it sounds more like she is rebelling against parents by doing what she feels is the oppositte. trying to create a barrier so they leave her alone and she feels she can become herself if that makes sense

Oh God will i ever sleep again(Iam supposed to be on ....Holidays... in Kathmandu) .
First my poor Brother tells me Sarah his daughter has become a muslim a d came down to breakfast one morning wearing a full Burqa( he says at first he wasnt sure it was his daughter but he recognised the voice.

Then just as my poor brother was contemplating this a s permanent, she almost chokes on a Chicken leg at meal time , and then shortly afterwards confesses that she is pregnant to a Scientologists son and that is why she is wearing the Burqa.
But she never renounces her conversion to Islam.
Then later in the day Sarah confesses that the pregnancy is made up and the reason for the full Burqa is because she stole her Dads credit card to go order a Home brew kit and TIns if various brews.
Her and a couple of Girlfriends guzzled so much beer that they developed Taxi driver sized beer bellys and stubbly moustaches hence the Burqa.
But strangely she still didnt renounce her conversion to Islam .
And I believe this is the final saga of this disturbing day.....my Brother has just rang ina frenzied state and told me that the person under the Burqa isnt ......Sarah at all.
Sarah has run away, she paid the neighbourhood bum to dress up in the Burqa to give herself time to get away fully.
The voice my distraught brother thought he heard was a MP3 recording.
The cunning Sarah had it all worked out from start to finish.
The only reason they found out was as Sarah mm The street person tripped going to the Fridge for another Chicken wing and the Burqa tore off.
I dont know what to learn out of this,except mmm a burqa sure is a good disguise?
Now my brother is worried big time about Srahs whereabouts"apparently she has cleaned out all of their bank accounts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join