It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's .gov put Police Cameras in Tampa neighborhoods!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

And Obama isn't opening new investigations, in fact he apparently canned Van Jones for merely supporting the idea of new investigations. Meanwhile he's expanding Bush's wars...

I have no clue what that has to do with anything.

You might try rereading your own writing above.

And in general Obama the messiah is supposed to be all anti-establishment. The savior of The People. I can give you a long list of reasons he isn't, but can you give basically any reasons that he is?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
You might try rereading your own writing above.

That is it? Did you not have a purpose behind your fear mongering message? I have asked 3 times now what it is. Why can you not tell me what Obama's nefarious personal interest in your city is? Why can you not answer ONE of my questions?

I did re-read what I posted and I still do not understand what this has to do with war. I also do not understand your response about new investigations because if there are no new investigations, then what the hell are you on about?

And in general Obama the messiah is supposed to be all anti-establishment.

The president is supposed to be anti-establishment? You have been severely misinformed and that might explain why you think he is a messiah.

The savior of The People.

...is not a sentence.

I can give you a long list of reasons he isn't, but can you give basically any reasons that he is?

LOL. So you just skip all of my questions and then go on to ask me more? How does that work in your head? This is your premise, you have to prove it and so far all you are doing is dancing.

Answer my questions or just give up your tired quest to smear Obama with something so utterly stupid. Go get in line with the birthers and let the grown ups worry about real things that effect real people.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You're very right the 2.75T was for all. The point was OP said Bush never did it...this is my proof

Either way they are both big brother so I can agree there

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I did re-read what I posted and I still do not understand what this has to do with war. I also do not understand your response about new investigations because if there are no new investigations, then what the hell are you on about?

Hmm, you seem to have brought up:

Ah, the Homeland Security department implemented by Obama? I get it now. Obama bailed out the banks and finance companies. Obama started homeland security. Obama started two wars and is letting our soldiers die over lies. Obama let 9/11 happen.

And then I mentioned Obama parallels in those regards. And now I'm being made to be some sort of diversionary nutter? Nice try.

And since you brought up foreign policy see if you can respond to this:
Open Challenge: When has Obama said "American Empire"?

The president is supposed to be anti-establishment? You have been severely misinformed and that might explain why you think he is a messiah.

I know that isn't the case, but that's the way he was sold to the public and that's what the public parroted and today that's a big part of what his remaining supporters somehow manage to cling on to.

Answer my questions or just give up your tired quest to smear Obama with something so utterly stupid.

What "questions"? Oh, what does it have to do with him? A major ''dictating' meme in this society is that the president is somehow the whole show, and another is that Obama was going to change everything. This issue issue is an example showing one or both to be false: (1) That Obama didn't come to change anything that Bush pushed so hard on, or (2) the president isn't really in charge of the MO of the system. Therefore that demonstrates that he is basically and agent of the system, not an agent of change. This is one example. There are many others, and I'd imagine a wealth of threads on the various facets already here on ATS.

Originally posted by KyoZero
The point was OP said Bush never did it...this is my proof

It did?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Hmm, you seem to have brought up:

Ah, the Homeland Security department implemented by Obama? I get it now. Obama bailed out the banks and finance companies. Obama started homeland security. Obama started two wars and is letting our soldiers die over lies. Obama let 9/11 happen.

And then I mentioned Obama parallels in those regards. And now I'm being made to be some sort of diversionary nutter? Nice try.

Are you really doing this on purpose? Are you being serious or is this a joke of some kind?

BEFORE I brought it up, you said

All to get more eyes for their 1984 Big Bro' Homeland inSecurity network.

Just so we are all clear on exactly what that means, you also said

Obama = Big Bro'

But...even before that, you said.

The FedGov paid for the cameras, and you can bet they're hooked into Homeland Security data centers.

So yes, you are clearly the diversionary nutter. Maybe you are just not being clear at all? I am reading you telling me that I brought up HS when you actually did. I am asking why you bring it up and you get defensive and say I did? Clear that up for me before I get lost further into the confusion that is what you call posts.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The point at this juncture is Obama the messiah only changed Big Brother to Big Bro'.

Was that a racist slur?

How bout you read this!

The Tampa City Council will have to approve a final contract, and one thing that they should probably strive for is to make certain that the camera provider they get into a deal with perhaps ought to be able to cover some of the litigation that will no doubt ensue once the lights are installed.
Which is FOUND on this LINK! READ THIS

So Thank you I was right, MY CITY COUNCIL approved it, and they worked with the police. The Mayor had to approve it as well.... so Leave Obama out of this... not everything has to do with him... he has bigger issues on his plate then to worry about installing cameras on our street corners, if your going to be upset with someone, contact you local city council!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25

The point at this juncture is Obama the messiah only changed Big Brother to Big Bro'.

Was that a racist slur?

I don't know... WAS IT?

Do you actually consider that to be a racial slur?

Or instead are you just desperate to pull the Racial Card??

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
So Thank you I was right, MY CITY COUNCIL approved it, and they worked with the police. The Mayor had to approve it as well.... so Leave Obama out of this...

Hmm...

A $1.3 million federal grant paid to install the cameras, a first for the Sheriff's Office, in an area bounded by N 23rd Street and Fowler, Bearss and Nebraska avenues. www.tampabay.com...

Obama's .gov has better things to worry about than stopping the destruction of our privacy and liberty? Oh, yeah, like 'stimulus packages' that handed over trillions of dollars to the same crooks who caused the economic meltdown? No change there Bush did that too.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Yo, dude, bro...

I'm really trying to not be inflammatory here... I'm really trying...

But are you delusional?

You're going off on some tangent that started here:

Asking why I said:

And Obama isn't opening new investigations, in fact he apparently canned Van Jones for merely supporting the idea of new investigations. Meanwhile he's expanding Bush's wars...

Which I only did because you said:

Obama started homeland security. Obama started two wars and is letting our soldiers die over lies. Obama let 9/11 happen. Gotcha!

And now that I've pointed out why I said it you're now saying:

Are you really doing this on purpose? Are you being serious or is this a joke of some kind?

How do you not understand why I said:

??????????

I'm a damn bastard. I know. But this really is crazy!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Yo, dude, bro...

I'm really trying to not be inflammatory here... I'm really trying...

But are you delusional?

You're going off on some tangent that started here:

That is a question, not a tangent.

Asking why I said:

Which I only did because you said:

Obama started homeland security. Obama started two wars and is letting our soldiers die over lies. Obama let 9/11 happen. Gotcha!

One, it was sarcasm.

Two, I still never said anything about NEW INVESTIGATIONS. What are you talking about? Are you delusional? How is what you said a response? I am just as confused now as I was then. I never mentioned any new investigations so I still have no clue why you are using it as a response to me.

And now that I've pointed out why I said it you're now saying:

Because unless you can show me how it makes ANY SENSE AT ALL, I have to ask if you are just playing a game. Let me try to be clear, again. I never said anything about any new investigations so you responding with it makes no sense. Explaining why you said it does not help. Maybe you need to read the words in what you responded to and tell me where I said anything that would warrant that nonsense.

How do you not understand why I said:

??????????

I'm a damn bastard. I know. But this really is crazy!

What????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HOW DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE???????

WHAT THE HELL IS IT EVEN A RESPONSE TO?????????????????????????????

No, I still have no clue why you are telling me that Obama is not opening any new investigations. I did not say he was. You are the one claiming he is putting cameras in your town. You are the one claiming he is starting something. Please either try to make some sense or stop responding.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't know it this was mentioned...

I wonder if this is connected with Tampa Bay area being the town THEY plan to evacuate.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Big Brother is coming. The War he wages is slow. It is insidious. It is
a war of attrition. A war of stealth. When the enemy is roused, Big Brother
pauses like a cat in pursuit of prey, until the prey becomes distracted,
and then Big Brother moves forward again...

First he begins with small, easy steps. Laws of protection of
oneself, seatbelt laws, and red light cameras, ID cards and
vaccines.

And as his enemy becomes aware he resorts to techniques of distraction,
and subterfuge. Like a flamboyant magician, the naive watch the
spectacle displayed to the left, while to the right, the nefarious agenda
edges ever forward. Those in attendance not easily duped are
mocked from his platform of power. The Emperor has no clothes
is cried. Yes he does, is replied, but you must be sane to see them.

Alas, the naive are fed and lulled, even as the army approaches.
In the dark of night the war was initiated, and now as dawn nears,
I fear the war will be lost...for the enemy is you and I, and
still we sleep...

felt poetic

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join