It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Doing A Video Interview Series with Aaron McCollum: Got Questions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Like the title says: I will be doing a series of video interviews with Aaron McCollum on any and all given topics he speaks on and some that he hasn't touched on publicly yet. I would love any suggestions on questions, including the skeptical ones that logically come up for those following this type of alternative news. Aaron speaks quite openly about a great many topics. I talk to him regularly online and have personally spent at least 8 hours with this man face to face & find him to be quite a genuine, honest, and grounded individual. I like to describe him to friends as "intensely laid back".

He has been through A LOT, some of the worst crap you hear about in the conspiracy circles and has managed to come out not only sane, healthy, but also realizing his own zeal to share and protect the truth he once had a direct hand in hiding. He isn't a doomsday'er at all, and is very spiritually attuned since leaving his post as a NWO robot. He has a profound connection to the Dolphins & whales and is a conscious contactee too. For those not familiar with Aaron and his material I have linked some of his past interviews etc below:

Aaron's First Interview on Project Camelot:

Aaron's interview on Project Information Generation radio on Military Abductions:
www.blogtalkradio.com...

An Article About How Aaron Assisted a Gray Whale Get Back Out to Sea with the Help of a Dolphin Pod

He knows both David Corso & Duncan O'Finioan, reportedly worked with them years ago, and was who Project Camelot verified his participation in the "super solider" program both David & Duncan speak about.

Apparently Aaron had many different jobs over his years in the military and was never stationed in one area long. He talks about a lot of intriguing subjects, many of which he is a 1st hand witness to including ET/Human dealings; which makes him highly controversial to say the least. So if there are any earnest questions anyone here at ATS might have that I can get answered or work into the material we will be producing; I'm sure the world will appreciate it.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yes, he talks about a Stargate in the Gulf of Aden....
Camelot said that one Stargate was closed in the Middle East... hmm..

if he is in the Know , I want to know:

Q1: What is supposed to Happend in the End Of the Fourth World ??

We are some what 2 + some years from that point in time, we are so close to enter the Creator age again, the 5th world, and usually, the Humans get extinct at that Cross of the Zodiac.. it have happend for millions of years...

''' The 6500 year Extintion Event ... '''

Q2: Who is coming back at the end of the Fourth World .??

Those are my two questions !!!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ask him to take a lie detector test?
If he beats that I will be impressed.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Thank you very much for your input. I will put everyone who posts questions here on a list that I will bring to Aaron as we sit down to do these things.

Filming is starting within days so the sooner any questions are posted the better. Specifically anything about his background would be immediately pertinent to my initial line up of questions and subjects of discussion.

We plan on getting into everything eventually, Seagate, Adan, Atlantian relics, ET/Government stuff, his connect with the sea & water, and much-much more. He is actually a legacy into these black-ops dealings, so he was immersed into the side of life most of us don't get to see very young. From the time he was in the womb it seems. It's a familiar story from those who have experienced these types of things as most here have noticed I'm sure.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

If it can be arranged I'm sure he'd be up for it actually...I'll run that idea by him.

Lie detectors aren't the easiest thing to find after all and neither he nor I have much money to invest right now; so we're doing what we can with what we got! Yet another familiar story to us all right?

If someone DOES know of someone who can do a lie detector test in the southern California area for a low or volunteered price, please let me know.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Thank you , I hope you ask him those questions..

Any Hopi man knows about the ET agenda, it is just as common for them as theory of evolution is to us, except our's made up . LOL..

Dancing Stars etc.... In '47, there were three UFO crashes and one landing, the ones that landed told the nearby farmers that they Must talk to the Hopi Elders and tell them that ishu-su ( Bla .something) is coming back in the end of the Fourth word, that is Why I want those Questions answered.
LOL

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I know he is very good friends with Miriam Delicado too who he has talked to and spent a lot of time with who is definitely well versed on the Hopi's and other culture's stories. I'm sure some of that info has been passed to him now as he's(Aaron) constantly researching and posting info like crazy on his facebook page.

top topics

join