It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave Obama Alone!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Uh..tightening up immigration laws?

proof?

Thanks.

You beat me to it.

Since when does anyone NOT bash a sitting President when things go wrong? The gloves came off with Nixon, or was it LBJ? I can't remember. It's been sooo long ago.

Presidents love to quote Harry Truman in "the buck stops here," but when it comes right down to it, if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen and stop using someone else's words. Oh and the source for Truman's quote is here

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Oh wait didn't he say something about not having any lobbyists or Special Interests in his administration. Have you seen his appointees? He even named Andy Stern the head of a Budget Overhaul Commission? WTF is up that.

How about transparency? How is that Sestak thing working out?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yeah, Leave Obama alone. He doesn't control ANYTHING on a conspiracy theory website.
He's just the distraction, scapegoat for the true ELITES. But since they're not putting their neck on the chopping block, bash Obama.

Just spin around with your eyes closed, arm extended, finger pointed and stop. Wait for someone to line up to your finger.

I don't know why he doesn't just ask his reptilian friends to help out.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Where did the OP go?

I thought he was here to defend all of these LIES we are making up and prove us wrong.

OP Come back and Deny our Ignorance.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Every US president has been bashed mercilessly, Obama will be no exception.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

Starrgazer ... your education continues in this thread :

The Quadrennial Exploitation Of The Moronic Masses
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
OIL SPILL= BP'S PROBLEM!!!!

Oil Spill= BP'S PRESIDENT, VICE PREZ, WORKERS, AND EMPLOYEES GOING TO THE GULF COAST WITH THEIR PANT LEGS ROLLED UP CLEANING!!!

OIL SPILL = BP'S FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY!!

OIL SPILL DOESNT EQUAL OBAMA'S PROBLEM!!

ALL YOU PISSED OFF REPUBLICANS/RACIST ARE ROLLING IN THIS!! YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING IT!!! YOU ALL ARE SICK AND TWISTED!!

Wow, it took you 6 posts in your thread before you threw out the race card! You gotta work on that response time

Tell me if this is racist....The man has done an incredible DISSERVICE to all black Americans. The first black president and look how it's turning out. Like it or not how long do you think it will be before we have our second black president? A long time....

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Signals]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The country is an absolute MESS.. and none of the scum in Washington, their alphabet soup groups, appointees, Lobby boys, etc. are doing anything to fix anything except each other.

the whole "You scratch my back, I scratch yours." routine is pretty blatant.

None of them listen to the people. They got elected, and said "Thanks for the votes, and the free ride".

Someday, enough will wake up to realize that voting, and the democratic practices are hogwash.

Obama is as guilty as any other you wish or can dream of pointing your finger at.

Bottom line: the gubberment is corrupt beyond repair.

Just as a note, typically when a group, organization, etc.. does so badly, the person at the top is the one to take the responsibility, and gets his bacon cooked. So in this case, it's Obama..

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

StarrGazer25,

Your frustration comes from you not understanding the actual state of America.

Obama certainly did and still does want to keep the presidency, for whatever reason. He could RESIGN if he didn't want it.

And he put himself in the position he is today knowing how society reacts these days.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
As a vet, I'm not happy with him right now. I hope he enjoys his vacation back home this memorial day, instead of respecting the war dead at Arlington like all commander's in chief have done before him. But then again, he doesn't have a clue about the military.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This will be his second vacation since the BP spill. 2 vacations in a matter of weeks. What an elitist, this clown has a beating coming to him this November and then in 2012.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well...from what I get most peeps blame BP for this oil catatrophe but shouldn't your president shoulder some blame? He allowed a foreign company to drill here did he not? For future extraction? Did he not also approve future drilling off Alaska coast? Deep shoar drilling...relying on R.O.Vs ...IMHO should stick to more traditional.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I agree 100%...Obama is an idiot.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
My only opinion on Barack Obama... at least he's not George W. Bush.

And in this failing world full of horrible angry ideas and incompetent ignorant masses, that's about as good as I can expect.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Did you know that the largest campaign contribution BP ever made was to....Burak Obama? Yup, 77,000 officially...unofficially, well...

Did you know that Gov. Bobby Jindal of La. has been pleading for 2 weeks and more, for a permit from the US Govt. to ok emergency dredging and creation of temporary/artificial sand bars/barriers to keep the oil out of the marshes, bayous? El Presidente' Obama hasn't pushed that idea through the red tape.

As an example, why not the Obamas vacation at some of these beaches which are still open and show the world and the US that someplaces are fine down on the gulf...if what he says is true.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I can tell you what then President Bush did about the Exxon Valdez spill. He sent our guys in and solved the problem then made them pay for it.

So far all "Hussein" has done is to start a committee and talk about holes.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think you guys should make a video for Obama
Since the Media sold us this product.
We need a
As Seen On TV Infomercial
I can see it now
And wait for only shipping and handling we can put
2 Obama’s in your White House!

Disclaimer: Second Obama would be Mother in-law can not
make any claim as to her behavior once delivered and may cause
President Obama to need frequent vacations.
Please allow 8 Years for shipping and handling.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Sorry, I tuned out after seeing the race card played.

I'm tired of seeing valid concerns be discarded with straw men fallacies. IMO, those who accuse everyone of racism for not supporting Obama are racist themselves. They apparently can't see past his skin color to in order to consider any other reason why he would be disliked. It's just all about his race in their mind.

Think about that.

I don't think Obama is inherently evil but I think, like all the others, he is screwing up our country beyond hope or repair.

OP, I'd like to try a little experiment if you come back to the thread.

Question for you: Did you like the previous president? Why or why not? And why do you support Obama?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
All I had to read was the title, and then I remembered, duh, summer's about here, school's about out...

Can't really blame the OP for the hysterics. He/she probably had to swear allegiance to Obama every morning, just after the teacher took attendance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join