It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newfoundland UFO still a mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Just noticed this report that just came out this afternoon from CBC News. Apparantley they've ruled out that these 3 mile long craft are not missiles or terrestrial craft of any kind. NORAD and Canadian Command had nothing on their end as far as any launch of any missles or crafts.

One witness claims that they appeared to come out of the water.

"The unidentified flying objects spotted in January off Newfoundland remain a mystery to the government, despite extensive scrutiny, according to Department of National Defence (DND) documents obtained by CBC News."

news.ca.msn.com...

Enjoy!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is a true mystery. I was born in Gander, Newfoundland, and my family is scattered across the province. None of them reported it, although my aunts friends daughter saw it apparently.

She thought it was a rocket launch, but thought it was to far and to big to by anything from newfoundland.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eArth33lr

EArth33lr.....

This has been a topic of extensive detailed discussion in this recent thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My suggestion is to continue the discussion in that thread, so as not to disregard & lose the very detailed & extensive discussion therein.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ok thanks for the heads up. I did a quick check to see if i could find a thread on it, but didn't see one. Mods can now discontinue this thread or point to the one above

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
As pointed above, there's a previous thread about this, UFO sighting puzzles N.L. residents.

Thread closed.

top topics

join