It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST CONFIRMED-RUSSIAN TROOPS ON U.S.SOIL

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I just confirmed that Russian troops are on U.S. soil;

Some are here already and others many other depending on what a unit is. 10 units are enroute. see Russian news today @ rt.com..........look... for headline Russian troops as NATO forces are going to Germany and the U.S. for Military work-out WTH does this mean? is it as stated a NATO mission on U.S. soils using Russian troops to work what out? I do not understand the term they are using and I have a feeling it was ment to be nebuless in it's meaning. I have a very bad feeling about this turn of events.

Are the Russians here to enforce the soon to be Martial Law in the U.S. along with the French and other NATO troops? Is it going to be like what happened in Australia when their guns were taken away from them during a NATO excercize.The NATO manuver was underway including the U.S. military in the area of Australia as back up to the primisters request for all the Aussie to turn in their guns. Did Our military know why they were there or was it not told to them that they were there to show that a force was ready to confiscate the weapons if the Aussies did not turn them in?

This may very well have something to do with all the UN vehicle spotted at the Airforce base in Florida. Please everyone help me keep a close eye on this one. it is NBS- this is serious .God Help us if they ty to take our guns away because all thoses body bags FEMA has stored away will be used to ship the NATO troops home in. I don't care what country they are from. Agreed?......................KMG I'm not sure why it does not show up above but there should be a http:// in from of rt.com for russian news today

[edit on 28-5-2010 by kissmygrits]

[edit on 28-5-2010 by kissmygrits]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

Very interesting! Is this unique, as in has there ever been Russian soldiers here before?
I am glad you posted this and that your source isn't Sarah Palin chiming in from her back yard!

I look forward to the responses here....
Peace

[edit on 28-5-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
When did the Russians join the NATO???
Did I miss something?

Ko3

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

sorry
but ur link is not working for me
maybe a re-posted link

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
Did I miss something?

Ko3

they're not

I read a thread here this week
that stated Janet Napoliano had
asked Russia for 3-4 Brigades
of Russian troops to handle
Civil unrest issues in the summer.

It would appear Russia
granted her request

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Russia has not joined NATO, but we do have many military exercises with Russia and many other countries. Many of the military technical training schools also have foreign military students in them, too.

This is nothing new and has been done since George Bush I (when the Iron Curtain fell).

Now if they build a base that belongs to them, I would want to look further into that.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here's the link. Supposedly the Russians are coming for "education issues". 10 paratrooper units are headed to other countries ( no mention what size units ) including the US.

rt.com...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
Did I miss something?

Ko3

they're not

I just read this.

The deal signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin and the leaders of 19 Nato countries, establishes a new Nato-Russia council giving Moscow an equal voice on a range of issues such as counter-terrorism, peacekeeping and arms control.

Now, I know foreign troops come to the USA all the time for training, exercises etc. I don't like the idea that it is the Russians we are letting in for such things, but I doubt anything dubious is going on.

On a side note, I personally don't have any reservations on shooting at any foreign flagged military (especially Russian or UN) seen in the US under any such martial law scenario. I don't think many do.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh No !!! It's Red Dawn !!! It's finally happening !!!!

Spread the word !!!! MAKE SURE YOU USE ALL CAPS !!!.

to your bunkers !!!!!

Personally I don't see the big deal, I mean, the U.S. has military BASES all over the world, and were supposed to get worried when some Ruskies come over to do some training excercises......

read my signature.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Nothing to worry about, looks like normal training to me.

A unit can mean anything from a company to a command. It merely signifies what organization the individuals participating in the traing come from, it doesn't mean the entire unit is necessarily travelling about. In some instances it could mean a single individual, in others an entire division, air wing , or flotilla.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
See this thread, it has already been argued to death.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At first not many would believe it was so.

Then the Russia today link was put up.

Then it was,"You are crazy for thinking that martial law could ever happen here."

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Or for something more then just training

Time to wake up people.

As everyone said in the global meltdown section forum, expect to see a market crash during this summer or fall.

And also, why are the guys on russian today speaking English?
if it really was an russian station, they would be speaking in russian and not in British english, something doesn't add up.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Good Lord. Everyone calm down. There are already many foreign military working and training on our soil for many years. US Military has joint exercises with foreign military all the time. This is nothing new. This is not a big deal!!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Why cant foreign troops who the United States have relations with come to the States to train and learn from the greatest military on the planet??

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Good Lord. Everyone calm down. There are already many foreign military working and training on our soil for many years. US Military has joint exercises with foreign military all the time. This is nothing new. This is not a big deal!!

as a mod i respect you, but probably you didn't hear about FEMA camps have YOU?

I see this as a big deal, since its not on the news, and also why now?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Ah.....
Correction!

IT'S ON THE RUSSIAN NEWS!

Not good enough for our news, I guess.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Not to make light of your comment, but to claim Greeneyedleo, a Forum moderator at ATS, is unaware of the notion of FEMA camps is a bit thin, eh?

[edit on 28-5-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Isn't it nice that the MSM have air time to show us puppy dog stories, but we have to watch Russia Today to find out that 3 brigades of Russian troops are here 'training' on our soil?

[edit on 28-5-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Total estimated number of active troops in Russia, 1,037,000.

People, you realize they would need to send ALL of them, and then call up millions in reserve to make any sort of bad stuff happen over here?

Not gonna happen...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Signals]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

How many suicide bombers did it take to drive the truck into the US Marine barracks in Beirut?

Sorry, but this is not my favorite avatar you have had.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by butcherguy]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join