It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kung Fu Bear in Japan Incredible Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I wonted to say this before. but now I am shore. animals are getting more intelligent. did any of you see the one with bears begging for food. they did waves and point to there mouths. others did other things. even my gold fish beg for food. when they see me! I mean this!... NO! they just come to my side and swim up and down fast.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The first bear vid,.. I dunno seems CG to me
But the Lion Vid,.. warms the heart,..

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Makes you wonder about kung fu panda

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
OMG !!!

It's Bruce Lee re-incarnated !!!!
lol

thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
I wonted to say this before. but now I am shore. animals are getting more intelligent. did any of you see the one with bears begging for food. they did waves and point to there mouths. others did other things. even my gold fish beg for food. when they see me! I mean this!... NO! they just come to my side and swim up and down fast.

They arent getting more intelligent, since they always were intelligent, its to my mind the fact that like with Humans, when you remove the natural drive and requirement to work on survival 24/7 you allow dormant or infrequently used parts of the mind to take over.

Its the same with how once mankind went from being wandering nomads constantly on the look out for food we started to develop more non survival traits like art, music, science for knowledge sake. We like animals always had em, but with a reduced need for survival, the opportunities for doing such activities more often are alot more frequent.

Only the hard hearted and close minded ignorant would refuse to recognize their own 'special' qualities in other creatures.

To me, its something ive always believed is man kinds pure role on this planet, to effectively help elevate our fellow creatures to our own level through care and protection.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I've seen panda's do better.

Such as this one....

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

This other bear is trying to live up to the hype of Bo, you see.. panda are a weak type of bear, the laughable cousin to real bears everywhere. Thusly this bear wishes to hone his skills and take down the panda and prove once again his superiority. *nod*

Cute vid!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join