It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

league of liars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
At the moment I am in no mood to dissect arguments I just want your opinions

league of liars
please will you give me a list of the people in the radio patriot movement you think are liars that give have truths or don’t tell the whole story (prob because they don’t know it!) and why giving reasons and instances

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Bill Cooper said Alex Jones was a fake and controlled opposition.

Today Alex is bigger than ever and Bill is dead.

I take that as proof enough.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
anyone on clearchannel or a Rupert Murdoch owned media outlet.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
PS I D LIKE YOUR COMMENTS ON ALL OF THEM ON ALTERNATE RADIO OR THE ONES YOU KNOW OF

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
alex jones for sure. his y2k broadcast for one, his claim that hollywood is owned by arabs, the fact that he acts like a moron while on the mic growling like some rabid animal, you cant ask him any questions about zionism, etc. probably the most obvious plant

any member of the tea party or freedomworks. also, look to see if the politicians backing the tea party are financially tied to israel.

the rockefellers sponsored the john birch society, according to eustace mullins.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Greg Szymanski operates a website called Arctic Beacon, he's been on several truth radio stations. He has complete lack of interest in truth, and makes up story after story for its sensational value. Leo Wanta was one of his stories.

One of his frequent guests was Leo Zagami, another fraud who claimed to be a member of the P2 Masonic lodge in italy.

Found out he was nothing more than a European techno disk jockey operating under an alias.

top topics

join