It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign troops stationed every 500 miles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Foreign troops stationed every 500 miles?

theintelhub.com

“Reports are that the protocols that are being developed, what they are doing is bringing together primary battle groups. People that can actually be engaged in combat. Reinforced by foreign troops at 500 mile intervals. Every 500 miles you have a concentration of battle groups. so that the flow of people when it becomes beyond anything we have ever seen, they will have these communication hubs. Overall command is US. Including UN APPOINTED OFFICERS. Including RUSSIAN. 40 million people potentially to be evacuated. That does not include the people on the east coast. If this happens you cou
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Could it be that this is the event used as the doorway to martial law? Listen to these guys. They certainly beleive so, and seem to speak credibly on the subject. Listen to Steve, a former military/law enforcement officer, who apparantly has inside baseball on events that are to unfold as a result of the gulf oil spill. I'm uncertain as to the validity of the underlying science, but I don't know enough to disprove it. And if ever a regime were in place that would execute such a plan....

theintelhub.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Still don't know what to think of Intelhub? Seems kinda Sorcha Faaly?

Their stories all have at least 40% truth, so they are hard to debunk.

No way I believe 40 million people will be evacuated, and no way they can station troops every 500 miles, yet there are a lot of foreign troops on US soil for training, and there has been a recent influx of more of them.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I can't really say that I can identify with this matter. I live in NYC and I've yet to see any of these so-called foreign troops. But ... intuition tells me it wouldn't be too out of whack to believe it.

My only issue with it is wondering what the heck they're doing here.

Someone said in another thread that it isn't really THAT abnormal, considering that American military is stationed all over the world. So, why can't a few foreign troops be stationed here?

And in the interest of fairness, I agree.

But then again, I haven't been too trusting of politics and government endeavors lately.

------

However, until further proof is given, I don't think I'll be getting on that "this is it!" ship.

Or even the "this might be it!" ship.

I'm still on the "this is interesting and whatnot, but where is the conclusive proof" ship.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Okay, I read the information and I have a couple "what ifs" to throw out there:

What if the oil rig explosion and subsequent 'disaster' were a false flag event that had several purposes:

To pollute the coast and force evacuations. Keeping in mind that Mexico would be affected as well if there is a real danger, which is debatable if it's a false flag to begin with.

Secondly, it gives the MSM a nice piece of meat to chew on so they ignore the troop buildup.

If panic is instigated and mass evacs northward occur, it would probably include parts of Mexico, since they have Gulf coastline, and with the borders unprotected because all the troops are "assisting with the evacuation", therein perhaps lies the true reason for the whole rodeo (???) - mass, unchecked illegal Mexican immigration into the US. Hard to put THAT genie back in the bottle, eh?

I'll reiterate, this is speculation on my part based on what I've read. What do you all think of this half-baked theory? Set tinfoil hats to high: engage!

[edit on 28-5-2010 by AwakeinNM]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is about the third thread I have seen this week about all these troops all over the country. I just have one question.

How come no one can see them?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
This is about the third thread I have seen this week about all these troops all over the country. I just have one question.

How come no one can see them?

They're wearing camo, silly.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

My perception is that, in the event this is true, it is bigger than illegal immigration. The reason illegal immigration is important to him is because he needs the votes (both his base and new latinos). Once the bridge of martial law has been crossed, he's established control, and no longer needs them. They become an unnecessary expense. Perhaps it's as simple as he wouldn't be the first guy who wanted to be king of the world. The history books are full of them. The one common trait is an enormous ego. Sociopathic. Or perhaps he's one of the fellows they wrote about in Revelations. Time will tell.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If any of this ever did happen or were to happen, it's treason. Plain and simple.
You would have every right to resist foreign troops removing you from your home under any circumstances. Treason by the leaders here in the USA if this were to happen, and it has not. Nor have any ever eluded to such actions.

These threads sound like a sort of whisper campaign for a movie that is coming out. My best bet is these stories will circulate until the remake of RED Dawn is released. Just my $0.2 .

[edit on 28-5-2010 by IntelRetard]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I would like to make a point here.

Remember Iraq

Our forces went to Kuwait for an
exercise or training

then

wound up invading Iraq
on the ground

could this troop buildup be
for the same purpose.

Obama is very trusting to the Russians
allowing 3-4 Brigades of Military Troops
in the heartland of America. Let's invite
the wolves to dinner.

That's got to be treasonous
at the very least.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
With the recent call up of reserves to the gulf and southern border, and the recent reports of possible terrorist moving into the United States over the Mexican border, could the foreign troops be here for 1) training and 2) be in place for support to help the reserves if something should go down?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IntelRetard

I assure you it's not a whisper campaign. It's probably not a subject that woud have captured my attention a few years ago. But I'll state that what spurred my interest in the fact that the government has escaped the control of the governed is that I have been related several first hand accounts of the intimidation used by this administration to force banks to take tarp money at the implied threat of a bureaucracy that has the power to shut such facilities down. It is now historical fact that this was an avenue that let the feds dabble in salary control. Call that one a first experiment in that area. They'll be back with a more refined technique. So nothing surprises me that much anymore.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think we'll be seeing some pictures soon if these reports are true. You can't move 10's of thousands of troops without somebody seeing something. The best way to move them quietly would be to use transport aircraft and railways so there would'nt be much to see on the highways.
I'm inclined to believe it. I think we have a perfect storm brewing and we'll see which way things fall.
Best of luck to all.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I live in San Diego, and have yet to see anything out of the ordinary happening with what is reported on any of the miltary movements, buildups or foriegn troops. Think about it, what is being said, If they are moving that many troops in, then one they would have to put them somewhere to sleep, even a military base has a limited number of spaces, keep not only the US troops quiet, but also the civillian population that is on the bases quiet, and not allow for the local population to get wind of such and keep large numbers of people under wraps. The problem is that is never works that way and people tend to talk. I have not seen or heard anything in that nature in the area. Even if they were to leave the base, we would see them out around the town and you can tell if they are military and if they spoke in a language that is not normal for the area.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by AwakeinNM

My perception is that, in the event this is true, it is bigger than illegal immigration. The reason illegal immigration is important to him is because he needs the votes (both his base and new latinos). Once the bridge of martial law has been crossed, he's established control, and no longer needs them. They become an unnecessary expense. Perhaps it's as simple as he wouldn't be the first guy who wanted to be king of the world. The history books are full of them. The one common trait is an enormous ego. Sociopathic. Or perhaps he's one of the fellows they wrote about in Revelations. Time will tell.

Agreed. I think the agenda is much broader as well. Even scarier.

Let's assume for a minute that he becomes king of the world by some sleight of hand. How long do you think he'd last in that position? He'd have to rule from a very secure bunker, IMO.

top topics

join