It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Smears Obama's 11-year-old Daughter

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Much of this has to do with the understanding that the whole thing was a contrived bunch of feel good BS.

Obama was simply useing his own kid to jerk a tear or two. Jimmy Carter did the same thing with his daughter and nukes.

This rankels folks becouse its fake....but doozy heads eat it up.

Were was all the bleeding when folks were pointing out how our kids and grandkids were going to pay through the nose for this program of that.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Any adult going after a child like this is pathetic.
anyone saying it's okay "because the 'left' did it..." is also pathetic.
Two wrongs do not make it right.

Personally, Im a grown damn man.. i don't need to attack a child to get under their parent's skin.

Don't candy coat it to push your own agendas..... not a single parent here would think that is okay in any arena if it were their children.

man up ATS.

Im ashamed of anyone agreeing with this type of low political mudslinging.
If you think this is acceptable, something is wrong with you.
Please do not reproduce.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bad Ninja

Using kids to draw some sort of emotive bull is also pathetic. And thats just what Obama did used his kid as a political tool.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Yes, because she got herself pregnant. She is being chastised for her own decisions, not just because she is Palin's daughter. Sure, not every pregnant highschool kid winds up on the Late Shows, but they should! It is unacceptable, and it should be brought out in the open.

An 11 year old asking a perfectly legitimate question of her father is not something to criticize. It should be celebrated that she is paying attention and curious and involved. And it should be celebrated that she goes to her father for such answers. I bet Palin wishes her daughter had asked some more questions before winding up pregnant!

I'm not "pro teen pregenancy", so don't go there, but I have to shake my head at Mr. High and Mighty throwing stones from his glass house. You're probably right, I'm sure the Palin family now hates the child that was born from the pregnancy. I'll tell you what, my nephew was born to a 17 year old father and he's one of the best things that ever happened to me. Judge not.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Using kids to draw some sort of emotive bull is also pathetic. And thats just what Obama did used his kid as a political tool.

Correction, that is what all politicians do when given the chance.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think this whole Glen Beck thing is stupid, I am sure nobody here has ever said anything they would later regret. It was something Idiotic he said. He had a Brain Fart, it is time to move on. I am not defending what he said, but I know I say negative comments about other peoples kids all the time (It doesn't make it right) but it's just one of those things.
You look over at somebody you don't even know, who has a Kid acting rotten... and you say something to your wife. and somebody else most likely is saying how horrible your kid is... it's a vicious circle. the point is everybody says stupid stuff, all the time. we all have foot in mouth disease. I don't get upset when Liberals say nasty stuff , it is a free country, to talk smack on anyone you wish.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by jokei

Barbara Bush was a wife. GW girls were in trouble (Jebs were even worse) and Palin's kid is a teen mother. All well deserved.
Is the thing that David Letterman pulled on Sarah Palins underage daughter ok?

Two wrongs will never make a right.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Go start a thread.

This one is about Glenn Beck making fun of an 11 year old girl.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Personally, I think that kids of famous people should be off limits for the press.

When they reach the age of 18, if they choose to be in the public limelight, that would be their choice.

I think this was in very poor taste.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bad Ninja
(snip)

How about adults, like obama, who kill children because of lies?.. if he can kill other peoples kids, not only are his kids are fair game... every member of his family should be shunned, mocked and driven from polite society. These elitist oligarchs need to, or should anyway.. learn their war profiteering lying behavior has lasting consequences. I would spare any family member who blew the whistle on the DC mafia tho, maybe..

"...Obama 'orders Pakistan drone attacks'"

"......locals also said that three children lost their lives. "

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Originally posted by Bad Ninja
(snip)

How about adults, like obama, who kill children because of lies?..

Golly! Who did Obama kill? I must have missed this. I was too wrapped up in the treason trial not seeking a penalty being held by a fake doctor in a church full of handpicked anti-Obama jurors. How did they not find time to try him for murder as well?

Maybe you mean the blood on his hands due to war? If so, then that would apply to pretty much every president, right? So basically what it boils down to is taking a standard norm and stretching it past breaking in order to justify making fun of a an 11 year old girl.

Impressive.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Actually I feel if someone wishes to serve in a public office their entire life should be completely open to the public I'm even including medical records, EVERYTHING should be open to the public. Don't like it? don't serve in a public office, that's my opinion tho.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
Actually I feel if someone wishes to serve in a public office their entire life should be completely open to the public I'm even including medical records, EVERYTHING should be open to the public. Don't like it? don't serve in a public office, that's my opinion tho.

I believe all kinds of things should be a certain way. They are not. Public office does not mean everything becomes public access. Don't like it? Don't live in a country that runs that way.

This thread has nothing to do with medical records or anything else that is Obama specific though. This thread is about his daughter. Did you feel his daughter is the same thing as his medical records or just too busy saying anti-Obama nonsense to pay attention to the nonsense being discussed?

[edit on 7-6-2010 by K J Gunderson]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join