It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Smears Obama's 11-year-old Daughter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cornczech
NOBODY'S family....EVER...should be put in a situation like what was mentioned in this post......a child should not be ridiculed EVER....and certainly not simply because their "daddy" is president/king/CEO of a large corp./a criminal/ just fill in the blank
It's not like a child choses their parents, (for the most shallow reason why a kid shouldn't be placed in that situation), and it's just POOR FORM and BAD TASTE to a attack ANYTHING defenseless...and INNOCENT...

ok...my rant is done.....

When you enable the lie that has thus far killed probably 1 million+ innocent people, caused millions more to suffer.. then play 'king', judge, jury & executioner by extra judiciously slaughtering people guilty of being a "suspect".... kids, dead granny, momma, wife.. whoever, deserve all the verbal misery it's possible to absorb.

If obama can kill other peoples kids with no empathy, his kids can be clowned.. at least they're still alive.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Originally posted by tauempire

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by tauempire

Once again, like I said to another poster. It isn't about the ridicule of Obama's daughter. It's about Beck being hypocritical.

Thats fine...as long as you think the way the left treated Trigg palin and making fun of his down syndrome was awful.....then fine.

There is absolutely no where that I said this and I didn't and won't address the issue because it has nothing to do with this thread.

And lets be fair....it was not glenn beck saying it. It was one of his cohosts.

So how did it get tacked on to him? because it was on his show and he laughed at it?

If you saw the other post I referred to in my original post I did say that it seems the cohost is the one who said it but that Beck should have held him accountable for his comments if ridiculing family members of politicians is that upsetting to him. Ergo, the hypocrisy...

I bet you laughed at family guy making fun of trigg.

What about hypocrisy now?

Again, the issue about Trigg has nothing to do with this thread. But I fail to understand how you are able to make so many assertions about me when I have never even mentioned the issue. I also fail to understand how this makes me a hypocrite when the supposed hypocritical act you accuse me of was all made up in your head.

Im saying the left is being hypocriticle just as much as beck is.

Do remember that this came from MEDIA MATTERS a notoriously liberal site that bash conservatives and republicans.

I remember how the left defended those that made fun of trigg and willow palin....but they want to cry foul because beck made fun of obama's daughter?
And you dont find that hypocriticle?

Whats worse...making fun of a normal healthy 11 year old....or a young child with down syndrome?

Probably neither but still.....i hate hypocrisy on BOTH sides.

Im not condoning what happened on becks show...but this thread is turning into nothing but a place for people to vent there beck hate.

It makes me pissed that the left is so hypocriticle....and they cant even see it.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by tauempire]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
There is no excuse for attacking the children. Glenn Beck is showing how low class he really is. I generally support the conservatives, but Beck is EVIL.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Star that.

I guess if I was in the public eye, I would expect it.

But if my buddy made a joke about my 14 year old daughter getting knocked up by A-Rod, I would have to give him a little butt-whoopin'.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Star that.

I guess if I was in the public eye, I would expect it.

But if my buddy made a joke about my 14 year old daughter getting knocked up by A-Rod, I would have to give him a little butt-whoopin'.

True, but if you already had one daughter knocked up, and your wife sitting there in a short skirt and cleavage, could you really blame your buddy for pointing out the obvious? He would just be saying out loud what everyone else was already thinking.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

I don't listen to beck, obama wants you to listen to beck to discredit yourself. I don't get info from the crappington post either.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If he keeps it to his 'thinking' he will be okay.

What a man says can get him in trouble, especially with my wife!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
Who cares if Sarah Palins and George Bushs' family is fair game then so is Obama. Folks need to grow a spine.

I agree with you 100%. Remember this guy "Hussein" didn't have a problem with slaming retarded kids. What kind of monster mocks the handicapped?

I guess we shouldn’t be too surprised by this gauche and downright cruel comment- no different than his classless cheap-shot on 90-yr-old Nancy Reagan in his first presser.

Trouble is that the REAL Barack tends to leak-out when he’s not hard-wired to a TelePrompTer-

Narcissists are often callous- and even ruthless. They tend to lack empathy and/or a conscience. This is evident in Obama’s lack of interest in his own half-brother who lives in poverty in Kenya, or his aunt found living in public housing in Boston.

Obama’s almost certainly a pathological narcissist… the most dangerous charismatic leaders are, comes from an insecure childhood (like Barack’s).

Indicators include control freakery, grandiose self-importance, feeling “above the law”, interpersonally exploitive, inability to handle criticism, lack of empathy, arrogant behavior, surrounds himself with sycophants… sound familiar?

Obama is a mess- and his insecurities, bad childhood, and irresponsible, far-left-wierdo mother are now all OUR problem, too-

Oh and by the way did everyone forget the time that Biden asked the guy in the wheel in WV to stand up. What is it with this pair and people with disabilities?

I'm supprised this thread hasn' yet pulled out the race card.......Poor poor Obama.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Some of the people posting earlier on in this thread are disgusting. Yeah Dick Cheney's daughter was brought up more than once. So was W's. And Clinton's. Yeah, so was Sarah Palin's. But guess what? None of them were 11 year old little girls.

As an adult, every thing you say has the right to be criticized, even by the public and media I suppose, but as a child? Come on, find something legitimate to bash the man about.

Give me a break.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Hello Glenn, glad you joined ATS

[edit on 28-5-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

I have a question, how many here think his daughter actually asked him if he plugged the hole?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I doubt she did.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Sestias

I have a question, how many here think his daughter actually asked him if he plugged the hole?
Good point!

Another thing that is relevant here, and I do not think has been addressed.

When the President quoted his daughter, did anyone think that sounded like a question from an eleven year old?

Seriously.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by jokei

Barbara Bush was a wife. GW girls were in trouble (Jebs were even worse) and Palin's kid is a teen mother. All well deserved.

An 11 year old is off limits (unless she gets pregnant)!

Yeah, we know how "Hussein" would react if his daughter got pregnant:

I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby.-Hussein obama

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

A good question...but that would be about Obama telling a lie...and nothign to do with his daughter.

So it doesn't matter. If you want to hammer him for telling a lie however...then that's a different thing altogether.

The point is that most anyone who has a kid themselves will think this is terrible and would never support it because they wouldn't want it to be done TO THEIR OWN KIDS...and I'm willing to bet that many of the people saying this is ok don't have a kid themselves.

Some just want to trash anything Obama no matter what it is.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Sestias

Are you implying that his ll-year-old would be too stupid to ask a question about a disaster that was probably discussed in her school?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Excellent point stormdancer.

I was kind of leaning the same way but asking myself, why the hell do we care what the hell Obama's daughter has to say?

I mean really, those here decrying Beck should be decrying Obama for using his daughter as a POLITICAL PLOY.

Sorry, we all know he was using a telepromptor and I AM SURE it even had the (look sad) in brackets prior to bringing up the "plug the hole daddy".

Frelling people bring in the smear site for the Crime Inc of the Dems.

Not to get to far off topic, why are you talking about this, when you have an Ex president attempting to BRIBE a candidate on the orders of the chief in clown obama. Or the financial bill going through that will take over all transactions in the entire US.

Ignorance!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I was kind of leaning the same way but asking myself, why the hell do we care what the hell Obama's daughter has to say?

I listened to the sound bite three times, does anyone know what was said before and after?

What I heard was them making fun of Obama, and the plug the hole comment,

Now where have we heard that before.

Just plug the damn hole.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
Remember this guy "Hussein"

Focusing on his middle name again? Your prejudice is showing and you have no shame. From what I can gather, the people complaining about him not having an american flag behind him also seem to have an issue with his arabic middle name. Apparently if somebody does not 'appear' american enough for you, its something valid to be critical of? Really?

didn't have a problem with slaming retarded kids.

What did the president say about Palins children again? Highlight what had happened.

I'm supprised this thread hasn' yet pulled out the race card.......Poor poor Obama.

You seem to have no problem pulling out the ethnic card by highlighting his middle name. Heres a suggestion, if you don't want this to be about race or ethnicity or culture don't highlight the fact about the man or anybody, period. Don't bring it up, and it will not be an issue.

In anycase it is never an excuse to attack somebodies family. I find it rather hypocrical right back to people like you who insists the Palins were unfairly personally attacked, and yet you find it ok to justify what Glenn Beck said. Regardless of whether you felt the Palins were unfairly attacked, if family was off limits then, there would be no excuse for you to change that position now, otherwise this only explains hypocritical partisanship on your end.

If you really wanted to make a point about Palins family being attacked, you would have clearly stated that what Glenn Beck did was inappropriate and that a family attack is never acceptable, but obviously that is not in your interests.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Don't mind Loken, he's a lost child from the creationist threads

The amount of misinformation (Obama saying something negative about Palin's kid...) is mindboggling and just shows how strong the media are in this country. They can completely brainwash people to the point where they are dumb puppets parroting catch phrases that those media outlets (FOX et al) shoved down their throats.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join