It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Funds Covert Vaccine Nanotechnology for Mass Sterilization

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hi folks ...

So I was reading this thread: Bill Gates donates $10 billion for Vaccines: Something is not right, and many were commenting and wondering as to why old man Gates would donate that much money for vaccines, other than of course being an all around super guy.

Turns out this is what Mr. Gates is funding:

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is gaining a reputation for funding technologies designed to roll out mass sterilization and vaccination programs around the world. One of the programs recently funded by the foundation is a sterilization program that would use sharp blasts of ultrasound directed against a man's scrotum to render him infertile for six months. It might accurately be called a "temporary castration" technology. Read more about it here: www.naturalnews.com...

Now, the foundation has funded a new "sweat-triggered vaccine delivery" program based on nanoparticles penetrating human skin. The technology is describes as a way to "...develop nanoparticles that penetrate the skin through hair follicles and burst upon contact with human sweat to release vaccines."

The research grant money is going to Carlos Alberto Guzman of the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research in Germany and Claus-Michael Lehr and Steffi Hansen of the Helmholtz-Institute for Pharmaceutical Research.

These are both part of the Gates Foundation's involvement in the "Grand Challenges Explorations" program which claims to be working to "achieve major breakthroughs in global health."

...breakthroughs like mass sterilization and nanoparticle vaccines that could be covertly administered even without your knowledge, it turns out. These nanoparticles could be used in a spray mist that's sprayed on to every person who walks through an airport security checkpoint, for example. Or it could be unleashed through the ventilation systems of corporate office buildings or public schools to vaccinate the masses. You wouldn't even know you were being vaccinated.

This technology is potentially very dangerous to your health freedom. Using it, governments or drug companies (which are all the same thing these days) could create a vaccine skin cream that's handed out and described as "sunscreen." But when you put it on, you're actually vaccinating yourself as the nanoparticles burrow underneath your skin and burst, releasing foreign DNA inside your body. www.naturalnews.com...

Well isn't that special?

I've always thought that the whole NWO shpeal was a convenient umbrella term, a conspiracy of the gaps if you will, to personalize multiple uncoordinated parties for rhetorical facility ... now I wonder ...

Thoughts?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Only one thought.
This is evil.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is a bit sensational don't you think? Wouldn't the birth control pill and all other similar birth control measures taken by women be considered "mass sterilization" under the same umbrella? My understanding is that 6 months of sterilization is supposed to be viewed as birth control, as opposed to some strange form of eugenics.

You could be right though. It could be a diabolical plan. I remember windows ME so I wouldn't put it passed Bill Gates to do something like this.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

So shall I put thee down for a six month temporary castration via the use sharp blasts of ultrasound directed against your scrotum?

How's Monday noonish for you?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Temporary castration is even scarier sounding. Think of all of those women out there giving themselves temporary hysterectomies every day. What is the world coming to?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Global health, to Gates, is "diabolically" opposed to HUMAN health.
Humans are bad for the earth. That is, except for him and his elite buddies.

I wonder if he is funding an aerosol distribution campaign...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'd volunteer for it. Nothing wrong with birth control in this day and age and I personally think male birth control is a really positive thing. The planet cannot sustain the people it has and I have already had all the kids I can deal with. The term mass sterilization is not a very accurate way of describing the procedure. I saw a clip on TV about these orphan children whose parents died from AIDs yet they got pregnant and gave birth to a baby who has AIDs. If that isn't irresponsible behavior, I don't know what is. Having babies should NOT be something that happens by accident. Like I said, I would be more than willing to volunteer for that.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by mapsurfer_]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_
I'd volunteer for it. Nothing wrong with birth control in this day and age and I personally think male birth control is a really positive thing. The planet cannot sustain the people it has and I have already had all the kids I can deal with.

Mr. Gates seems to agree with you (see 2:00 mark):

However many studies have shown that this is in fact inaccurate:

Empty Playgrounds: Global Populations in Decline
(reposted from related "overpopulation" thread)

In any case, in my humble opinion, as suspect as the sterilization aspect of the story is, the nanoparticle vaccine element of the article is even more worrisome for its potential for covert applications.

[edit on 28 May 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

sterilization program that would use sharp blasts of ultrasound directed against a man's scrotum to render him infertile for six months. It might accurately be called a "temporary castration" technology.

Wow, gives a whole new meaning to Micro-Soft.

As in small and limp.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Or what if they forced you to be immortal untill you paid off all of your debts.

that would be so funny... all of these people waiting for jesus to taken them away from all their debts and problems then out of no where the goverment makes them immortals......

hahahahahahahaha the look on their faces would be priceless.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So, the "evidence" is coming from NaturalNews.com, a known peddler of misinformation regarding vaccines, as well as a pusher of sensationalism?

How is this any different than someone posting a "news source" from Merck or Pfizer claiming that a healthy diet is bad for your? In both instances, you have a group with a vested interest in getting people to believe their tripe, accompanied with article with little to no merit.

In my opinion, the idea of male birth control is a wonderful thing. Why should *I* be held responsible for taking a pill when the men can just as easily take care of the situation? Seems fair to me.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
So, the "evidence" is coming from NaturalNews.com, a known peddler of misinformation regarding vaccines, as well as a pusher of sensationalism?

Ok, from the horse's mouth then:

Foundation Funds 78 New Innovative Global Health Projects, Including Cell Phone Blood Tests, Carnivorous Plants, and Sweat-Triggered Vaccines

and:

Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research receives project funding from the Bill und Melinda Gates Foundation

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I don't see anything about "mass sterilization" in your latest two links. All I see is biotech investment.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

I suppose that depends on what your definition of "mass" is.

Listen, from what I gather you're in the medical field thus your disdain for naturalnews is understandable ... heck, I make sure I double check their sources any time I decide to cite one of their articles/editorials for I factor their agenda in.

Still, although often prone to hysterics and hyperbole, their underlying information is usually sound. In any case, we're not the NEJofM here ... the technology backed by the B&MG Foundation is true and substantiated. Extrapolating (armed with reason) other motivations and applications for such medical technologies is a valid pursuit and consideration.

Should you and other members wish to remain unalarmed that is of course your right. It's not like I'm sitting here in panic at the news
... I do however find your flippant dismissal of the topic and its permutations off the mark, at least within the context and purpose of ATS, especially since Mr. Gates makes no secret of his desire to curb world population.

The dots are there, connect them at your leisure.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Sterlizations to 15-25% of populations are already being done with Squalene in vaccines worldwide. WTF do you need nano-tech for ??

Squalene is still not legal in the U.S. as an ingredient, but that is not absolute proof its not in U.S. vaccines.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

In any case, in my humble opinion, as suspect as the sterilization aspect of the story is, the nanoparticle vaccine element of the article is even more worrisome for its potential for covert applications.

I had seen this on the Gates Foundation website awhile back but I am pretty sure the Vaccine grand challenge money was for a laundry list of vaccines, and this was only a small part of the grant money. I think it was actually a very small grant. (100k)

I'm not going to say that all part of the world are overpopulated, but there are many countries where this is obvious. The planet is population growth issue is pretty much a no-brainer and I don't need to twist any distorted statistics to know this much. Simply look at the enormous population growth in Africa, China and Japan gives a pretty good argument for family planning. (With Africa, they have a really bad AIDs issue, and simply don't have medicine or modern birth control available to them). In Malaysia, it is very common for people to have 20 siblings... really boils down to a questions of responsibility, ethics and a sense of fairness to the children the rest of the people who are constantly competing for resources. Just look at some of these countries where the children live on the streets in squaller and beg from tourists for food money.

I am not sure why you label this as covert, because it's pretty much public information. I never saw anywhere they intended to use this procedure on anyone against their will, and was actually featured in Time Magazine. As I said before, make birth control is something that we have needed for a long time. You know on ATS I have gotten used to people sensationalizing topics like this as being an NWO or WHO plot or whatever.... but I don't think this is the case here. I am of the opinion that you shouldn't be allowed to have more children than you can afford to cloth and feed. It should NOT take a village to care for your kids. I really think the Gates Foundation is a pretty good organization. I don't see Warren Buffet or Steve Jobs (and the list goes on) out there awarding grant money for whatever... You can tell who the greedy bastards are.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_

I had seen this on the Gates Foundation website awhile back but I am pretty sure the Vaccine grand challenge money was for a laundry list of vaccines, and this was only a small part of the grant money. I think it was actually a very small grant. (100k)

[snip]

I am not sure why you label this as covert, because it's pretty much public information.

You mean it didn't mention on their website that they're putting nanoparticles in your deodorant?

I said potentially covert.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

I never saw anywhere they intended to use this procedure on anyone against their will, and was actually featured in Time Magazine. As I said before, make birth control is something that we have needed for a long time. You know on ATS I have gotten used to people sensationalizing topics like this as being an NWO or WHO plot or whatever.... but I don't think this is the case here. I am of the opinion that you shouldn't be allowed to have more children than you can afford to cloth and feed. It should NOT take a village to care for your kids.

In a similar scenario, GMO's are being used to induce eventual sterility, and organ damage to the test subjects. We are presently the test subjects of these crops. What makes you think for a second that they will not use this nanotech/vaccine on unsuspecting populations to :

A) Prevent epidemics : Not everyone among the general populus, and very few of us who have educated ourselves, will touch their vaccines.
B) Release whatever virtually undetectable side-effects they wish
C) Promote Depopulation through sterility
D) Spare us the "process" of attending a clinic, save a few bucks, and skip a few steps to ensure that people are linked to the agenda.

When the WHO can make vaccines mandatory for specific illnesses which don't even touch the severity of a real pandemic, it follows that there is something up with those vaccines. There's nothing wrong with "sensationalizing" something which is pointing to truth and not to fiction. Just because the media we've been exposed to all our lives, and which many hate, sensationalizes just about everything, doesn't mean that there is nothing worth shining a spotlight on.

The reasons for large families is sociology 101. Poorer countries have higher mortality rates, and less survive, so larger families increase the chances of that families very survival. That's also more hands to work and bring back earnings to the family unit, and there are extremely hard-working people in Africa. I suppose your words only reach a message board, but who are you, or Bill Gates to dictate how large someone's family should be? The only one's who should have some say is the people themselves, and the government of the African country in question (who has to address the social impact of a burgeoning population). To them, large families are a way of life and a traditional requirement to survival.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

For starters, people with AIDS giving birth to AIDS stricken babies are, basically, in countries where religion still has a lot of weight and prevent people from taking any kind of precaution. They are no more stupid than our parents or grand-parents that were educated in a religion filled society.

Secondly, there is not enough food for everybody because the system is built that way to regulate prices, not for lack of space.

Gates and his buddies are resorting to the coward's way because they are weak and afraid. They pretend to be intelligent, but all I see them do is stupid things in a stupid way. Unless I'm wrong, it is "educated" people who designed the world the way it is, no?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Extrapolating (armed with reason) other motivations and applications for such medical technologies is a valid pursuit and consideration.

There's a difference between logical extrapolation and panicked lunacy. Let's look at the two technologies being highlighted in these articles.

(1) UV-based temporary sterlization: this technology kills the sperm cells that are currently maturing in the male testes, but does not harm the ability of the man to produce more. All it does is retard the generation of sperm for a short period of time. Additionally, you can't secretly expose someone to this radiation, as it requires specialized machinery and isn't likely to be usable through clothing. Thus, the only people likely to be involved in this sort of sterilization are those willingly receiving such treatment. I see no way in which this technology could be used on unwilling individuals or en masse, which means your topic title is sensationalist.

(2) Sweat-based "depot vaccines" are useful for stimulating IgE and IgA-specific responses, which are preferable for immunizing against allergens. Again, this drug requires specific equipment and is not usable through clothing, as the few prototypes I've seen require either skin contact or a small depot-style injection just below the skin. This isn't something you could give unwillingly, nor could you apply it en masse, making your title, again, sensationalist.

As I said earlier, there is a big difference between logical extrapolation and just making things up. If you actually read about the technologies, you'll see there is nothnig sinister about them, and it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to use them secretly or on large numbers of unwilling individuals.

[edit on 5/28/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join